+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Select Higher Education if you have done any degree course.. if you have done diploma engineering, mention state board of technical education..

rahulkalra20 said:
hey guys

i am from INDIA

While filling the WES evaluation form, there are multiple options in INSTITUTION TYPE eg. State board of Technical Education and Higher Education.

Can some one clarify when to use the State Board of Technical Education option

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Medical request already :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, CPC-O is on the ball!!

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
namaste said:
cse7098 's info sheet also says that the application was sent as well as reached there on the same day (May 01). I am feeling fishy.
I felt fishy when CIC proved highly productive and started charging w.e.f. 22nd May and proved myself wrong.

CPC-O is known for its fastest processing so I believe cse70938 may have got it already. Its a revolutionary progress by Canada Immigration this year.. Kudos to CIC, visa offices and the respectable minister :) ;) :D

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
In case the number of applications reach 1,000 for any category first, they stop accepting further applications for that category.. In case number of total applications reach 25,000, they simply close FSW 14 program applications receipt for all categories .. this is regardless of individual levels then..

So, for hot categories, people track individual category level.. and for cool categories, we have to track total number of applications..

immig_IT_guy said:
Do you guys know, How it will work with 50 categories each with 1000 cap and 25000 total limit?

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMS said:
In case the number of applications reach 1,000 for any category first, they stop accepting further applications for that category.. In case number of total applications reach 25,000, they simply close FSW 14 program applications receipt for all categories .. this is regardless of individual levels then..

So, for hot categories, people track individual category level.. and for cool categories, we have to track total number of applications..
yes, true

cse70938

Jun 13, 2014
namaste said:
Hey, I don't know the answer to your question, but just wanted to clarify that your entry in the sheet is correct? You applied on May 1st, 2014 and got medical request already?
yes...its 2014. it has reached 1st May 2014 in morning. (not sure time)
and one more clarification.... is mentioned below Medical exam or real email with medical instruction.?...not sure....this is wht i got..
""
Medical examination for .yourself and your spouse (Medical Instructions will be sent separately via email within the next 48 hours)
· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:
· Go to the website
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPC-O.
""

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
cse70938 said:
and one more clarification.... is mentioned below Medical exam or real email with medical instruction.?...not sure....this is wht i got..
""
Medical examination for .yourself and your spouse (Medical Instructions will be sent separately via email within the next 48 hours)
· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:
· Go to the website
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPC-O.
""
Thats so cool buddy. Congratulations!! To answer your question, there are no interviews for CPC-O applicants, its waived. :)

cse70938

Jun 13, 2014
lvtruong said:
cse7098 PLEASE RESPOND TO OUR QUESTIONS, ARE YOU SURE YOU RECEIVED MEDICAL REQUEST ? AND WHEND DID YOU RECEIVE IT ?
received today....i have pasted email contain...please verify.(i just hope its medical request as its with RPRF fees)..its first time for me too....

cse70938

Jun 13, 2014
gs123 said:
Thats so cool buddy. Congratulations!! To answer your question, there are no interviews for CPC-O applicants, its waived. :)
oo thats great....thanks for response....
i am out for 5 hr...catch you guys later

sarrie143

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
09-10-2014
Med's Request
November 21, 2014
Med's Done....
December 8, 2014
Interview........
waived?
Passport Req..
January 6, 2015
cse70938 said:
oo thats great....thanks for response....
i am out for 5 hr...catch you guys later
congrats! :D

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cse70938 said:
""
· Go to the website
· Click “Submit”
""
Many Congratulations! You seem to be the first one in the FSWP 2014 group (at least so far in the forum here) getting the MR :)
With great power comes great responsibility! LOL you must have heard that one; so now your responsibility is to guide the ones that will follow this path ;)
By the way how come your courier was sent on May 1st and it also arrived on May 1st? Please share more about that. Thanks, and good luck ahead! :)

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
+1

Century said:
 Procedure to get CIC agent on phone
 Call at – 0016139444000
 Select 1 for English
 Then 1 for foreign affair
 2 for immigration
 Call is being transferred to CIC
 Then 1 for English
 2 for status
 1 for PR
 When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
 Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
cse70938 said:
""
· Go to the website
· Click “Submit”
""
Congratulations then :) This is a very good turn of events this year. Looks like CPC-ottawa has cleared its backlog! Hopefully, this is not just a fluke and will continue with other applicants as well.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
You are right.. i simply do not read many of the posts due to this reason..

Goku said:
Do guys mind writing in small letter because it feels like you are shouting on us ?

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Question about the Birth Certificate

1. The FSW Guide doesn't talk much about the birth certificate, so if you have a CIC weblink(s) talking about it in detail, please let me know.

2. From what I have read on this forum, Xth certificate bearing DoB and father's name shall suffice, is it ? Simple copy, or notarized ?

3. For a Xth certificate in some other language, what all needs to be done ? Translation ? From whom ? Notarized ? Affidavit ?

4. Does the above cover everything about BC, or there is more that needs to be done ?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.