+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
can2174 said:
Congrats .. Wish u good luck for future stages.
Can u tell me at what time ur app was recieved on 7th may?
1:57 PM. Don't worry mate. FIFO is only applicable for day only and it is never correlated with hours. And 7th May has only been started. I am happy that I used DD :p :p .

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randev said:
@ 1112 applicants

I know some of you are freaking out whether the cap for 1112 has been reached since there has been no movement in CC charges for some time. There may be some good news. I don't know if this has been discussed in the forum or not since I have been very erratic in keeping abreast with posts, but there is a new applicant whose CC has been charged according to an entry on the FSW 14 spreadsheet. Check out the name ylaoxi on the SS. According to the SS, his application was received on the 7th.
Lots of people don't come back to the forum to update their spreadsheet entries.

7th May is going to take a long time to process but I'd be very surprised if any NOC cap was reached by then.

Just waiting for my DD charge...

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
maxCoder said:
FSWP 2013 => Program started - 04 May, 2013, My App submitted - 26 June, 2013, Missed the caps by a big margin. Disappointed like hell.
FSWP 2014 => This time i am ready. Be smart but not over-smart. Wait till 01 May, maybe the forms get changed for 2014. Also, change the NOC from 2174 to 2173. Most would apply with the same old forms and NOC. But NOC 2173 is new. Quota would be open for late.
01 May, 2014 - Program started
01 May, 2014 - App completed. But could not post (Sunday!)
02 May, 2014 - Prepared to post the app. But instant plan made for a 1000 km bike trip to Ooty at 5 am in morning. Courierd app from Mysore (takes 5 days, app goes to Bangalore first) on way, instead of Bangalore
02 May, 2014 - App posted to CIC.
07 May, 2014, 01:57 p.m. - App delivered to CIC, received by Mike.
20 May, 2014 - The black news comes. The bank(ICICI) replaced all the Credit cards due to some RBI guidelines. The card whose information was given on form will now be cancelled by 20 June, 2014 (30 days). Card Cancelled = Payment rejected = another year wasted (more importantly the last FSWP).
[size=20pt]13 June, 2014 - CC Charged, NOC - 2173 at 07:50 a.m. Canada ESDT.[/size]

I joined this forum last year just with an intention to ask a couple of doubts. I know most of the stuff and hence I do not visit this forum often. But all this time, it has been overwhelming to see the support. :)

I still have a question though. Do they evaluate at an upper level before charging the money or it is done after the processing only ?
A big congrats my brother..... :) :) :)

randev

May 5, 2014
Maria2014 said:
What are the steps after PER?
A. The first thing that will happen after your PER is that CIO will transfer your electronic file and paper based file to your designated Visa Office mentioned in the IMM 0008 Generic Form. The Visa Office may or may not inform you about this activity, for example, London Visa Office will not inform about this activity, while Beijing or New Delhi may send Acknowledgement. At this stage, your ecas status will remain “In Process”.

After the file has been transferred, it waits in the queue to be reviewed by Visa Officer. A Visa Officer will review your file and will determine the eligibility of your application for further processing. IF the visa officer decides that everything that you have provided is genuine and inline with what is required, he/she will put your file in actual “process”. You will see a new line added in your ecas as “We have started processing your application on mm-dd-yyyy”. Your status will remain “In Process”. The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO.

From here on, everything will be verified and cross-referenced. This includes and not limited to your experience letters, salary stubs, visiting cards, employment offices, relative documents [if applicable], passport verification, IELTS verification, national identity cards verification [if applicable], your educational documents, marksheets, your background declaration, security checks and so on. They may or not may not visit, call or email your current / previous employers. It's totally up to them.

At this stage, the visa officer MAY call for a face to face interview at your local visa office. In case of remote visa office, the RVO will inform you about the due date and time and the location. Visa officer will clearly mention in the email about the reason of the interview so that you can gather required documents to back your original case. You will not be informed about the outcome of the interview on the spot but the next step will let you know how well you performed. NOTE: Visa Officer will not judge your English Language ability in the interview.

IF everything goes well, you will receive a Medical Call. IF an interview goes well and you managed to satisfy the visa officer, you will get the same result. At this stage, your ecas will still read “In Process”.

IN CASE something goes wrong with or without interview, you will get “Decision Made” at your ECAS which means youre no more eligible for PR processing and you will get a rejection with a letter mentioning the reasons.

After you receive Medical Call, you will have to undergo Medical Examination at your local DMP [Find your local DMP HERE]. You and your dependents have to satisfy the visa officer that you are medically fit to be admissible to Canada. Once your results have been received by the Visa Office, your ecas will read, “We have received your medical results on mm-dd-yyyy” and the status will remain “In Process”.

You or one of your dependent may get a re-medical exam if there's a doubt about something that they think need to be reverified.

The next step would be [and not limited to] Passport Request, any additional or updated documents, new Police Clearance Certificate etc and Right of Permanent Resident fee [RPRF] which is $490 for each Principal Applicant and Spouse [if applicable]. You do not have to pay RPRF for your children.

Once everything is done and your payment cashed, your status will be changed to “Decision Made” and the address will be updated with a Canadian address & you will receive your Passports & Confirmation of Permanent Residence [COPR].
Many thanks for posting this very informative piece of information, Maria! I am more than happy to give you your first +1. BTW, where is this info from?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ future_canadian

All wealthy muslims are subject to a religious wealth tax (called Zakat), which is 2.5% on surplus amount of funds (i.e. the saving which are not producing any economic benefit, thus investment in stocks/business are not subject to this tax but funds placed in bank account are). Although, its individuals responsibility to give it to deserving but Pakistan government has made a rule to deduct it on 1st of Ramdhan (month of islamic calendar) to finance certain social welfare expenditure. Individual may opt out of it, but it has to be done at the time of opening of account (which this guy has not done).

Governments of Majority of the muslim countries do not make this deduction and leave it on individuals. Hope it clarifies your query and does not start a new debate :D
No debate, I was just curious. I've never heard of that before. Thanks for explaining it.

A_M

May 24, 2014
maxCoder said:
FSWP 2013 => Program started - 04 May, 2013, My App submitted - 26 June, 2013, Missed the caps by a big margin. Disappointed like hell.
FSWP 2014 => This time i am ready. Be smart but not over-smart. Wait till 01 May, maybe the forms get changed for 2014. Also, change the NOC from 2174 to 2173. Most would apply with the same old forms and NOC. But NOC 2173 is new. Quota would be open for late.
01 May, 2014 - Program started
01 May, 2014 - App completed. But could not post (Sunday!)
02 May, 2014 - Prepared to post the app. But instant plan made for a 1000 km bike trip to Ooty at 5 am in morning. Courierd app from Mysore (takes 5 days, app goes to Bangalore first) on way, instead of Bangalore
02 May, 2014 - App posted to CIC.
07 May, 2014, 01:57 p.m. - App delivered to CIC, received by Mike.
20 May, 2014 - The black news comes. The bank(ICICI) replaced all the Credit cards due to some RBI guidelines. The card whose information was given on form will now be cancelled by 20 June, 2014 (30 days). Card Cancelled = Payment rejected = another year wasted (more importantly the last FSWP).
[size=20pt]13 June, 2014 - CC Charged, NOC - 2173 at 07:50 a.m. Canada ESDT.[/size]

I joined this forum last year just with an intention to ask a couple of doubts. I know most of the stuff and hence I do not visit this forum often. But all this time, it has been overwhelming to see the support. :)

I still have a question though. Do they evaluate at an upper level before charging the money or it is done after the processing only ?
congrats!! 8)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rorita13 said:
Thanks century, i know that but some people are saying that dhl does not deliver directly to NS , they handed to 3rd party Loomis express, and this company delivers to cic, so im afraid to loose track of my package once its with the 3rd party.

Any idea about this?
NO. Last year I submitted through DHL and this year at least hundred of our forum submitted through DHL. Being a reputed company, they are not supposed to do it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deep2014 said:
hey friends,

I am filling form: imm0008_3e (Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]

In this form for Question: 7 and 8 , they are asking for Language credentials and studies about spouse.

I am not applying for my spouse in this application because I got separated from him. So, by default do I need to select NO in this question or shalll I leave it unanswered ???

Please help
You should answer no becaues the questions refer to an accompanying spouse or common-law partner. But be aware you need to disclose your husband and any children on your forms even if you are separated. If he/they are not accompanying you and you are separated you need to provide documentation of this. And you cannot claim any adaptability points based on your spouse. But you are correct to answer no.

I hope all goes well for you. There will be some nice Canadian man waiting for you after you land.

Hello Canada

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-10-2014
Century said:
Thanks to you for your help 8) 8). Also save the Edit Response link for future update.
Yes I have save the link you have given :) Thanks again :) Good luck to all of us :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggulati said:
I would be able to apply by first week of July in NOC 2173. Would I be able to cut in within 1000 applicants with the current trends of submission?Please advice.

Thanks!
Nobody knows.

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I never heard anything negative about DHL service.
Just saw the post saying- DHL is giving parcel to a 3rd party to deliver in the final destination! Even I am going to mail mine through DHL tomorrow (Sunday). Hope all goes fine.. getting tense seeing negative messages regarding DHL! I don't know may be I should also think about FedEx or UPS.

Century said:
NO. Last year I submitted through DHL and this year at least hundred of our forum submitted through DHL. Being a reputed company, they are not supposed to do it.

deep2014

May 6, 2014
I am filling form: imm0008_3e (Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]

In work Experience question : I can fill the year of employment, but not able to fill month....any idea ?

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just fedexed my application!!! should be there by Tuesday then the agony begins!

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Msimms said:
just fedexed my application!!! should be there by Tuesday then the agony begins!
Welcome to the waiting club :)

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deep2014 said:

In work Experience question : I can fill the year of employment, but not able to fill month....any idea ?
I typed the year and then after printing, by hand with black ink wrote the month.
It is fine, told by many.

Status
Not open for further replies.