+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vams23

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
manish baissoya said:
Thanks Oscar7, you are right , -- my question is if i not apply under FSW, would i still be able to work basis my wife's Canada student visa?

Hi , u will get a open work permit,if ur wife get a study visa for a post graduate course of 2 years

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

WES is asking me to send High school certificate and marksheet, either to be send :-
1) Directly by The Education Board which conduct the Examination which is C.B.S.E in my case.

Or​

2) I need to send them Photocopies duly attested by the controller of the examination.

When i checked with CBSE people, they are very reluctant to address my concern and said they didn't do either of the ways as mentioned above.

I'm really struck at nowhere, and don't have any clue to what to do next. :(

Does any one from INDIA, have faced the similar issue while evaluating their degree from WES?

Anxiously waiting for a kind reply from my INDIAN friends.

Thanks.

Sagarsegi

Apr 1, 2014
Hello Friends..

My application has reached on 14th May, I have applied under NOC2132. Suppose my file returned due to mismatch of job duties, then can I reapply with different reference letters with matching job duties with NOC.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Visa pages are not instructed to send for passport....

Doc checklist telling to send ---only the bio page.... :)

Also 1. Should I have to send spouse academic credential with application----NOT REQUIRED
Thanks to all :)

Actually in checklist it is mentioned travel document and passprt. Thats i am asking

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dharam1912 said:
Then no idea bro, why did they ask.:-(
This is as per new rule by RBI that HDFC shared about where they need to limit the foreign currency transaction to a certain limit and hence need to monitor outgoing foreign currency transactions in India. When I reached the bank for getting the DD made I was also told about this but since over the previous week when the banker and I had conversations this was never shared with me (apparently the banker was also not aware about this new rule) I got pissed regarding this new ask. Then on my request, the banker just asked me to sign on 15CA certificate or whatever it was (banker called a senior and took an exception). At least it saved me from running around to find a CA and also save the cost of his / her services.

I think HDFC only makes DD for its customers i.e. who have account with their bank

mrs_fca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014 CC charged: 03-Jul-2014 PER received: 08-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
10-Sept-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
31-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
23-Oct-2014 Passport submitted: 26-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Exodus 33:15
gsandhu14 said:
experts .. any idea when they will start processing 7th May application.
As per our spreedsheet no one is charged after 5th May for NOC 2174.
May 7th has already started. There's one in the spread sheet.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Sagarsegi said:
Hello Friends..

My application has reached on 14th May, I have applied under NOC2132. Suppose my file returned due to mismatch of job duties, then can I reapply with different reference letters with matching job duties with NOC.
Yes you definitely can!

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayeshaminnew said:
Yes you definitely can!
It usually takes several months for the package to return. Mine returned due to cap fill last year after about 4 to 5 months. Others feel free to correct, if they have experienced sooner return of package! Good luck!

Jameee

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
File Transfer...
16-12-2016
nishesh3003 said:
FYI - I am an Indian Citizen resident in the UAE. I will be applying for my Indian PCC from the Indian Consulate in Dubai (UAE PCC is also required).
True, CIC specifies that after your 18th birth date, if one has located in any country for more 6 or more months consecutively...a PCC is to be provided from each authority.

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
Oscar7 said:
It usually takes several months for the package to return. Mine returned due to cap fill last year after about 4 to 5 months. Others feel free to correct, if they have experienced sooner return of package! Good luck!
same here, ours took almost 6 months.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Depends on your country of return address, if its in Canada (friend/relative) or USA. Its received within 10-15 days. Rest of the world, yes several months only if you are lucky, otherwise its lost forever.

Oscar7 said:

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@neel-here

Ya they call it "Poke a $"

neel-here said:
ha ha !

Its no chai - coffee yaar, simply WES has provided a "Poke" button to CIO on their website. As soon as CIO logs into a Applicant with non FSW Package, the VO hits the 'Poke' button on his webpage. The mail system delivery system (some algorithm) of WES then shoots a mail to u with expectation of some gandhijiis , lincolns etc :p

accha hua gandhiji is not around..... apna itna depreciation dekh kar depression mein chale jaate :(

anyways... now that you have done the honor, good news is on your way to your Inbox.. just chill :)

Canada_MAP

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
21-Jan-2015 Doc Sent: 16-Feb-2015
Nomination.....
2nd Line: 26-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
27-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Rejected: 15-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
File Reopen: 26-Nov-2015
Med's Request
09-Mar-2016
Med's Done....
31-Mar-2016
Interview........
Site Visit: 10-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
26-Jun-2016
Century said:
Original document is original. It never require attestation. These are mandatory for translation:

1. Photocopy of Original document attested by notary
2. Translated document - translated by certified translator and attested by notary
3. Affidavit of translator - attested by notary
Dear experts and century bro,

I'm a Bangladeshi applicant.

I've translated the documents by certified translator and these are notarized as well. Do we still need the affidavit? I've found in the guide the following:

"Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.

Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit."

Please refer to the bold part. What should I do? I'm about to send my packet.

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Good information about getting PCC for bangalore applicants. +1 for sss1

sss1 said:
1.Register at the below website for Passport India.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink

2. Login and complete online application for PCC. Payment is optional at this stage and can be done when you physically visit PSK.

3. Take printout of your ARN (Acknowledgement receipt number)

4. Go to PSK Lalbhagh or PSK Sai Arcade, Bellandur with ARN printout and address proof documents between 9-11 AM any following day as PCC service is walk-in before 11 AM I believe. If you passport address is same as current address, you'll possibly receive your PCC in 2 hours. If it isn't as was in my case, they'll collect the fee and verified documents, and send them to your local police station in Bangalore, who'll then call you with documents and photo to verify address and identity and fill their own form with your info. Lastly, they'll send this form with the docs to Commissioner office, who then stamp the same and send to your PSK. In my case the whole scenario including police verification took 5 days.

Required documents you can also serch for on PCC website.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_MAP said:
Dear experts and century bro,

I'm a Bangladeshi applicant.

I've translated the documents by certified translator and these are notarized as well. Do we still need the affidavit? I've found in the guide the following:

"Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.

Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit."

Please refer to the bold part. What should I do? I'm about to send my packet.
Is the translator a certified member of a Canadian organization? If not, it seems you will be safer to get the affidavit. Best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.