+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jig nesh said:
UPDATEGUYS UPDATE....JUST CAME TO KNOW FROM BANK
MY DD WAS CASHED ON 5TH JUNE.
I AM MAY 6TH APPLICANT UNDER 2171 AND APPLIED FROM USA
ADMIN CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THE SHEET.
[/move]
Super, congrats!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ kewlCanada
My friend, I understand that u r trying to be realistic, but as a matter of fact very few 6 & 7 may CC have been charged. Its not only 1112 & 2174. Its all; now even u will agree tht global cap of 25,000 has not been reached.

If others want to enjoy the hope, let them. What other choice we have; those who can apply under multiple NOC they are already doing so irrespective of cap info/estimate. Don't take others hope, its not fools paradise, its the only option. we have done our level best to achieve our dream.

kewlCanada said:
Oscar7, dont worry future_Canadian.. just loose control..so easily ..
could he imagine 43 for 1112 , last time the first update for the same NOC was 15, if there are three
times number of seats.., the speed is almost 3 times too !!
the other fact is that so far no update about 6th of NOC 2174 and 7th May for 1112 !!
I am just predicting ( not on the basis of only one data )and I am not giving false hope in the forum , those who dont like may ignore and keep
on preparing , I have no doubt about it, whatever I say people will accept if they like else they will ignore it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islam1060 said:
Hi,
As per my self evaluation if I consider my current job experience then only I am getting the eligible mark 70 or else 66. The problem is that, my current organization will not provide any such experience letter and also we don't have any access or there is no manageable source to get the company letter head pad so that I can take the same letter from my supervisor. In this case if I am doing an affidavit with supporting the below document-
a. Company Offer Letter Copy
b. Probation confirmation letter copy.
c. Increment letter copies.
d. Copy of appreciation letter.
e. Copy of best employee nomination award certificate.
f. Copies of 03 months pay slips with company stamp.
g. Copies of 03 months time attendance data.

Then how much probability is there that they will count my current experience. only because of this I am in hanging position :)
Get it from a supervisor or someone who was in a position to know your duties, even if it's not on company letterhead. Explain to CIC why you couldn't get one on company letterhead.

Danibravo2003

Sep 19, 2013
Max_ash said:
Its not like CIC is taking long with any specific category or applications for specific dates. If you consider last years processing.... CIC is moving much faster this year.
There had been cases where ppl hv received updates(cc charged/rejections) on their application within less than a month.

So just stay cool and keep watching...... may be its just tht no one from our forum is getting there application processed today...... nothing else.
Thnaks max I will wait then :) I hope evryone get their per soon :D :D :D :D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Coming from future that last line is strong. Seems like he has had it with the pessimism of kool!
Given what is at stake for all of us in this process and how we have put our hopes and dreams on this process, there are just two things I can't stand on this forum:

1) People who commit fraud upon CIC; and
2) People who act like they know something they don't actually know, which in turn causes others to become anxious/not apply/do something wrong on their application.

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Hi Future canadian,

Please resolve my query as my case is nearly done.
I applied in FSWP 2013, in NOC 2134 but my case returned, as cap reached. CIC quote UCI number on application first page with red pen.

This year I am reapplying under NOC 0911,
Do I need to quote UCI number on my application ??
Do CIC have any history of my last application??
What would happen if I dont quote UCI number on my application??

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZeCarioca said:
Hi everybody.

I just find out that my common-law partner have a judicial process regarding some of her old restaurant´s government taxes that were not paid.

It´s something related to the dissolution of company and her business partner at the time.

Does anyone knows if turn us inadmissible??? Remembering this is not a criminal process, but a civil one.

Any help would be much appreciated
Just answer all the questions honestly. I don't think this even is a category discussed on any forms.

I don't know what would show up on a PCC, because it depends on the country and the system in each place. But in most countries I am aware of, a civil matter does not show up on a PCC. YOUR EXPERIENCE MAY DIFFER! If possible, check your own history beforehand to see if anything will come up on your PCC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohan13 said:
HI,
I am from India and right now in US since last 10 months on a student visa. I am applying for FSW 2014, NOC 2131. Which visa office should I submit my application to- New York office or Ottawa office.
Also, do I need to need to get PCC from India or from US?

Any help appreciated
Thanks.
New Delhi. You have not been legally admitted to the USA for a full year so you cannot apply at the visa office responsible for applications from the USA.

Also when you say "submit"--note that all applications go to CIO-Sydney first and then are routed to a local visa office. Yours will be New Delhi.

You need to get PCCs from India and the US, and any other country where you have lived for 6 month or more since reaching the age of 18 (16 in some jurisdictions). You may need multiple PCCs.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewlCanada said:
Oscar7, dont worry future_Canadian.. just loose control..so easily ..
could he imagine 43 for 1112 , last time the first update for the same NOC was 15, if there are three
times number of seats.., the speed is almost 3 times too !!
the other fact is that so far no update about 6th of NOC 2174 and 7th May for 1112 !!
I am just predicting ( not on the basis of only one data )and I am not giving false hope in the forum , those who dont like may ignore and keep
on preparing , I have no doubt about it, whatever I say people will accept if they like else they will ignore it.
There have already been charges for 6th May applicants for both 1112 and 2174.

Shut it down man. I don't lose control easily, except when people like you are ruining the forum for everyone else.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zubair23 said:
Hi Future canadian,

Please resolve my query as my case is nearly done.
I applied in FSWP 2013, in NOC 2134 but my case returned, as cap reached. CIC quote UCI number on application first page with red pen.

This year I am reapplying under NOC 0911,
Do I need to quote UCI number on my application ?? YES
Do CIC have any history of my last application?? Looking at your last name, first name, DOB they can find out that you applied earlier. However they don't really have a detailed history most likely.
What would happen if I dont quote UCI number on my application?? Nothing, they will find out your UCI and add it anyway.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ admin
Just curious if its possible for u guys to add data from other threads. I think pinoy thread has separate spread sheet. If google translation is not working, I can arrange it. Similarly, I think there are few more specific threads with sheets. Let's combine them to get better overall picture.

vinisha

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
i dont remember which package i chose cus i got it done last year.

but aaj euro gaye hai...gandhiji se double amount me... :eek: :mad:

i think ur right..everybody is trying to mint money for themselves here in the name of PR.

neel-here said:
Most likely you've chosen a basic package, hence CIC cant access your ECA report on WES site.

You need spend some more gandhijis for WES & upgrade your package to FSW. Once it is upgraded, CIC can verify it online and release your PER mail :)

Basically, yeh siyaapa hai (WES, CIO, this package, that courier etc all have informal connections).. everybody wants to rake in some moolah in this PR game :p :p

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Ok.. where is data of 7th May for 2174 in our spreadsheet, I will not post anything for today if such update is in our spreadsheet ?
does anybody see it ? ???

future_canadian said:
There have already been charges for 6th May applicants for both 1112 and 2174.

Shut it down man. I don't lose control easily, except when people like you are ruining the forum for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.