+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
wanderer24x7 said:
Max_ash,

I was able to dial the number from my company's US VPN and after selecting 1 for english and 2 for application status check, the call was answered by some lady and she told me that this number(6139444000) is for canadian passport issuing authority, after hearing this I disconnected the call dialed again some other lady answered the call and she also told the same.

Ashifbhai has anything changed in their call center?
Thanks for sharing your experience wanderer24x7!

I remember reading these instructions in some other thread weeks back but never had anyone getting lucky getting hold of any CIC agent over the phone to disclose FSW application status.
Was just curious and wanted to know if anyone was able to get to CIC using this procedure.

Anyways, Thanks wanderer24x7, Ashif and other folks!!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
ROFL; rather I will prefer to wait for few more hours

Oscar7 said:
I am in. LOL I am ready to not only send them pampers but do the diaper cleaning if it saves them some time and be quick/ concentrate better at their job ;)

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
future_canadian said:
Awesome, congrats!

Can CIC PLEASE get to the 7th May applicants and cash my DD please!
Wish you all the luck future_canadian!!

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Oscar7, dont worry future_Canadian.. just loose control..so easily ..
could he imagine 43 for 1112 , last time the first update for the same NOC was 15, if there are three
times number of seats.., the speed is almost 3 times too !!
the other fact is that so far no update about 6th of NOC 2174 and 7th May for 1112 !!
I am just predicting ( not on the basis of only one data )and I am not giving false hope in the forum , those who dont like may ignore and keep
on preparing , I have no doubt about it, whatever I say people will accept if they like else they will ignore it.

Oscar7 said:
Coming from future that last line is strong. Seems like he has had it with the pessimism of kool!

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
wanderer24x7 said:
You are right Rinal, looks like the steps have changed.

Ashifbhai/Seniors, can anyone of you let us know the latest number and steps to catch hold of CIC guy who can let us know the status based on last name, first name, date of birth, application received date and guys like me who have UCI from last year.
I dont think there's any number where CIC can be reached for FSW/ application status.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Mai Manji kithay Dawaan?? said:
Hi everyone,

Is there any update abt the overall cap detail?

Anyone has any link for it?

Cheers..
here you go:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Hi,

I am applying today for NOC2172 , Do the experienced folks here have a sense of the trend that follows for this NOC .. ???

is there a chance considering its almost 2nd week of June ??

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Max_ash said:
here you go:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
but I think rather than refering to the CIC webpage for cap updates, you can get better numbers and idea if you refer to our shared excel(one which senior folks here have created)..... Looks we are better are keeping things updated then CIC lol :)

link below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=263462464

Danibravo2003

Sep 19, 2013
dears, hi someone knows why CIC is taking so long with the applications of May 1 , 2 and 5th?
Im from May 8th and no CC charge yet.
thnaks

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
I think CIC's Stuff are checking 07th May today and tomorrow, will be a stream of charding :D

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewlCanada said:
Oscar7, dont worry future_Canadian.. just loose control..so easily ..
could he imagine 43 for 1112 , last time the first update for the same NOC was 15, if there are three
times number of seats.., the speed is almost 3 times too !!
the other fact is that so far no update about 6th of NOC 2174 and 7th May for 1112 !!
I am just predicting ( not on the basis of only one data )and I am not giving false hope in the forum , those who dont like may ignore and keep
on preparing , I have no doubt about it, whatever I say people will accept if they like else they will ignore it.
People send package not because you or I or anyone else tells them anything. They do it based on when their package is ready. As far as future, you or I am concerned all 3 of us have send the package in early May. No one needs any hope, positive or negative. And our given hope will not change reality. The reality remains there is not enough "statistically significant" data at this time to be able to predict when NOCs will exhaust. Do you understand number-crunching, or data analysis? Do you have any professional experience in that area? Umm, for example are you aware of what a Test-Control group analysis means? Just curious! Right now we don't even know that the data shared by CIC is for what period, for heaven's sake.

Bottom line is people will be able to send package based on when they are ready with everything, not based on our predictions. :p

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Danibravo2003 said:
dears, hi someone knows why CIC is taking so long with the applications of May 1 , 2 and 5th?
Im from May 8th and no CC charge yet.
thnaks
Its not like CIC is taking long with any specific category or applications for specific dates. If you consider last years processing.... CIC is moving much faster this year.
There had been cases where ppl hv received updates(cc charged/rejections) on their application within less than a month.

So just stay cool and keep watching...... may be its just tht no one from our forum is getting there application processed today...... nothing else.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deep2014 said:
Hi All,
I am filling FSW 2171 category for 2014.
Done with my IELTS and WES verification.

I got married in 2 years back and my husband was in Canada. He applied for the Spouse Visa and I got UCI Id. However in between there were serious problems because of which I had to separate from him and had to withdraw my application during interview. And now I have filed complaint against him and his family in Indian court. Soon I will apply for divorce. Do I need to show any documents for my marriage separation when I am applying now ?

In my situation do I need to mention any dependent information? Like in form “Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)” do I need to include him as an dependent?
I mentioned about my marriage as “ legally separated “ in the above form. Will that be okay ?
Do I need to mention UCI ID I got in previous case ?

Thanks in advance
Sorry to hear what you've gone though. I believe when you are free and have a new life in Canada a nice Canadian man will be waiting for you.

You need to mention your husband on the generic form and fill out all forms for him as best you can. I understand that he may not cooperate with you, so just do the best you can and explain this all to CIC. Include copies of any documents you have on the legal separation and so on. I understand it's painful but it must be done.

If you got a UCI before, you should include it.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.