+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
wanderer24x7 said:
Max_ash,

I was able to dial the number from my company's US VPN and after selecting 1 for english and 2 for application status check, the call was answered by some lady and she told me that this number(6139444000) is for canadian passport issuing authority, after hearing this I disconnected the call dialed again some other lady answered the call and she also told the same.

Ashifbhai has anything changed in their call center?
Hello...
I faced the same prob.. i tried in 2013 as well and it was as indicated
But this time i think the options have changed and the same strps are not possible to follow

If anyone has tried this time to call and has been successfull thn plz suggest the steps.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balars4 said:
Monday will be more absenteeism. Officer had sent not well sms to their boss & taken leave.

Present employees will work slow because of boring Monday. Tomm only CC charge.
You have a negative view of the Canadian work ethic!

wanderer24x7

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
rinal2174 said:
Hello...
I faced the same prob.. i tried in 2013 as well and it was as indicated
But this time i think the options have changed and the same strps are not possible to follow

If anyone has tried this time to call and has been successfull thn plz suggest the steps.
You are right Rinal, looks like the steps have changed.

Ashifbhai/Seniors, can anyone of you let us know the latest number and steps to catch hold of CIC guy who can let us know the status based on last name, first name, date of birth, application received date and guys like me who have UCI from last year.

islam1060

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO to MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016(RPRF, PCC & Additional Forms)
Nomination.....
03-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
23-Dec-2014
Med's Request
09-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
MR:10-Dec-2016 RPRF:11-Dec-2016, PCC & Additional Forms Sent: 05-Jan-2017
Interview........
In Sha Allah will be waived
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
expecting soon
LANDED..........
expecting soon
Hi,
As per my self evaluation if I consider my current job experience then only I am getting the eligible mark 70 or else 66. The problem is that, my current organization will not provide any such experience letter and also we don’t have any access or there is no manageable source to get the company letter head pad so that I can take the same letter from my supervisor. In this case if I am doing an affidavit with supporting the below document-
a. Company Offer Letter Copy
b. Probation confirmation letter copy.
c. Increment letter copies.
d. Copy of appreciation letter.
e. Copy of best employee nomination award certificate.
f. Copies of 03 months pay slips with company stamp.
g. Copies of 03 months time attendance data.

Then how much probability is there that they will count my current experience. only because of this I am in hanging position :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raging bull said:
Hi Seniors,

Firstly, let me start by thanking you guys for the great work and advise which is being shared on this forum. It is absolutely indispensable.

This is my first year when I am applying and I am really lost and feel that this place can show me the guiding light!!

Now to my query?

1. I have a 4 years experience in the media/advertising feild which qualifies for NOC 1123, but I also have a years experience with a bank for sales of its financial products.. Can that be added to this NOC too?? As this was sales..

2. I have a gap of 1n half year in my career as I was doing my own business then.. How do i showcase or justify that??

3. Lastly, according to your collective experience how soon do you think NOC 1123 will cap out??
1. You should enter your experience according to the NOC where it fits best. You only need 1 year of experience in your primary NOC to be eligible, and you will receive points for experience in any NOC (not just your primary) for work at skill type 0 or skill level A or B within the past 10 years.

2. No need to justify it, just enter everything clearly where needed and be sure to get the necessary documentation for self-employed people that takes the place of employer reference letters.

3. Nobody knows.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewlCanada said:
this is very clear indication that CIC has processed applications till 1st May 2014 only
CC charged on May 26 but till 2 weeks no PER has been sent !!
Obviously not since several May 2 applicants have received PER.

There are many reasons why someone might not receive PER. Maybe that person didn't provide an e-mail address and the PER will arrive through regular post. Maybe the PER e-mail was accidentally rejected as spam. Maybe the person mis-entered his/her e-mail address.

One data point proves nothing, particularly in the face of contrary evidence.

So in short, you don't know what you're talking about and you should be ashamed of yourself for the unnecessary anxiety you are causing others.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@All
Guys what's wrong; why everyone is losing temper (not refering tovthis particular case) we all are in same . Yes; those whose review date is approaching are supposed to be more anxious. Bear with them. Some metaphorically or sarcastically say something; doesn't mean that they are trying to mislead. Take things lightly n have fun.

Good luck to all.

A_S said:
Bro before you comment ,request you to google it about the authenticity of what you are saying.
Here is the list of holidays http://www.statutoryholidays.com/2014.php

Cheers !!

ZeCarioca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody.

I just find out that my common-law partner have a judicial process regarding some of her old restaurant´s government taxes that were not paid.

It´s something related to the dissolution of company and her business partner at the time.

Does anyone knows if turn us inadmissible??? Remembering this is not a criminal process, but a civil one.

Any help would be much appreciated

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
Obviously not since several May 2 applicants have received PER.

There are many reasons why someone might not receive PER. Maybe that person didn't provide an e-mail address and the PER will arrive through regular post. Maybe the PER e-mail was accidentally rejected as spam. Maybe the person mis-entered his/her e-mail address.

One data point proves nothing, particularly in the face of contrary evidence.

So in short, you don't know what you're talking about and you should be ashamed of yourself for the unnecessary anxiety you are causing others.
Coming from future that last line is strong. Seems like he has had it with the pessimism of kool!

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
HI Guys,

FSWP 2013, candidates reapplying this year???

Please contact I have to discuss serious query.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
True that! Lets send them some pampers to save their time 8)

Oscar7 said:
The queue for May 7th will be one hell of a queue! Like the one you see at a computer store before Thanksgiving. :p
CIC guys are $hitting in their pants seeing that queue; some are gone on leave and some are peeing in their pants at office ;)

just kidding

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
True that! Lets send them some pampers to save their time 8)
I am in. LOL I am ready to not only send them pampers but do the diaper cleaning if it saves them some time and be quick/ concentrate better at their job ;)

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
No charges for 2174 today?

mohan13

Jun 9, 2014
HI,
I am from India and right now in US since last 10 months on a student visa. I am applying for FSW 2014, NOC 2131. Which visa office should I submit my application to- New York office or Ottawa office.
Also, do I need to need to get PCC from India or from US?

Any help appreciated
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.