+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medwiz said:
I think this is totally unacceptable language in a forum for supposed professionals trying to help each other out...
I think the language used is filthy and vulgar. There could have been better choice of words to convey the same message. Tells me about the upbringing of the person, that's about it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pallysha2014 said:
Hello

This forum offers a really great opportunity to connect will all the FSW 2014 applicants and I would request you to kindly provide some guidance in my case

Currently I am working in the domain of Mechanical engineering in a an Aerospace company. I had applied in the category of Aerospace engineering on April 28th 2014 as the cap was still not filled for Aerospace engineers and I was hopeful. But on May 1 2014 unfortunately the category of Aerospace engineer was deleted from the skilled occupation list and I was hoping that I will recieve my packet by May end so that I can reapply as a Mechanical engineer. But I have still not got the packet yet. I know for sure that they wont consider my application in Aerospace engineer as its no more in the list. Wat should I do ? Should I send a new application under Mechanical Engineer? In my case my job duties falls both in the categories of Mechanical and Aerospace engineer as provided by the Canadian immigration.

I really dont want to miss this opportunity.

Thank you
It doesn't seem like a hot NOC but nobody knows. If you can get your documents together including a new original IELTS and ECA and appropriate employer reference letters and apply again I wouldn't wait.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed7283 said:
Hi Seniors

The DD which i have send is from State Bank of India. They have a branch in toronto also. Will that be a problem as the CIC is situated in Nova Scotia......

Please Advice....
Should not be a problem, you will be just fine!

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Oscar7 said:
Should not be a problem, you will be just fine!
Thanks a lot my friend :) :)

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Syed7283 said:
The DD which i have send is from State Bank of India. They have a branch in toronto also. Will that be a problem as the CIC is situated in Nova Scotia......
No. It wont! Thats normal

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
ruchill said:
Hi Ashif I tried to catch the agent over the phone for info on my application. .... but my hard luck as waiting time to reach him is 30 mins ::) :'( :'(
Same happened with me also i had to wait 40mins just to get connected to a officer from Australian Federal Police for my Australian PCC query....

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
jig nesh said:
Thank you Ammani, Last year I applied under 2147 but cap was reached.
Thanks for your transperancy dear. Sorry for putting my nose but why you have changed it? Just trying to derive the trend. Thanks

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruchill said:
Hi Ashif I tried to catch the agent over the phone for info on my application. .... but my hard luck as waiting time to reach him is 30 mins ::) :'( :'(
These days many people (okay, a few would have) especially in IT have VoIP phones to call US/ Canada for free from anywhere in the world (sometimes through their computer). Check with your friends and if you find one try calling again.

wanderer24x7

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Max_ash said:
wanderer24x7,
Can you confirm if you were able to get hold of any CIC agent using this? I tried and was not luck enough :(
Max_ash,

I was able to dial the number from my company's US VPN and after selecting 1 for english and 2 for application status check, the call was answered by some lady and she told me that this number(6139444000) is for canadian passport issuing authority, after hearing this I disconnected the call dialed again some other lady answered the call and she also told the same.

Ashifbhai has anything changed in their call center?

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting....
Hi seniors.

I have one question regarding the DHL courier. Does DHL sends an email or any notification once the package is delivered to CIO. I believe DHL doesn't deliver the packages directly to CIO, they forward it to third party courier service to the deliver for them.....

In my case they forwarded my file to LOOMIS EXPRESS Courier to deliver my package...My package was supposed to delivered today but till now I dont have any update regarding the delivery on the DHL website nor any email received from them.....

Please Advice.....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binuky said:
Frnds,

My dd encashed on 6/6/14. Application received at CIO 5/5/14. noc 1112. My bank HDFC
Awesome, congrats!

Can CIC PLEASE get to the 7th May applicants and cash my DD please!

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syed7283 said:
Hi seniors.

I have one question regarding the DHL courier. Does DHL sends an email or any notification once the package is delivered to CIO. I believe DHL doesn't deliver the packages directly to CIO, they forward it to third party courier service to the deliver for them.....

In my case they forwarded my file to LOOMIS EXPRESS Courier to deliver my package...My package was supposed to delivered today but till now I dont have any update regarding the delivery on the DHL website nor any email received from them.....

Please Advice.....
DHL directly delivers the package and there is an online Proof Of Delivery tool that will send you a pdf file as proof of delivery to your email ID. You will need to go online and request for the proof of delivery though.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Oscar7 said:
These days many people (okay, a few would have) especially in IT have VoIP phones to call US/ Canada for free from anywhere in the world (sometimes through their computer). Check with your friends and if you find one try calling again.
Hi Oscar

Its not about the money dear.... its about the time we r talking. Who can wait for 30-40 mins over the phone.... not me at least.

Anyways thanks for u r inputs.

All the best to u.!!

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
Been waiting for the same...
The queue for May 7th will be one hell of a queue! Like the one you see at a computer store before Thanksgiving. :p
CIC guys are $hitting in their pants seeing that queue; some are gone on leave and some are peeing in their pants at office ;)

just kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.