+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Hi guys,

I was filling this background declaration form [IMM 5669], where I find certain boxes too small for the information I want to fill. Such as 'name of organizations' etc. They say 'do not abbreviate', but how am I supposed to fill it when there isn't enough space. Apparently, the fonts are set too big in the pdf, and the box fills too quickly.

How do you guys work around this challenge ?

Regards

kanikachowdhry

Star Member
May 3, 2014
In the background declaration form - under personal history - i need to enter dates for my employment - as am still employed should I put this month (June 2014) in the 'to' section?

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Centralized-Intake-Office <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca>

JazzB said:
Hii APSK

Have you received PER ??

Could you tell me email address and subject from which you have received PER??

indicansri

Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Passport Req..
16-03-2014
Hi everyone,

Outstandingly helpful thread and forum as usual.

1. I'm a re-applicant from last year and would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction regarding what forms/documents will change from last year?
2. Is there is a spreadsheet that you folks are maintaining for this year? If so, could someone please point it out?
3. Does anyone have an estimate about number of applicants so far for 2173(s/w engineers and designers) from that spreadsheet?
4. Any idea what date the last update on this page was:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp ?

I returned to India in 2008 from the US and this would be my third attempt for FSWP!!. Best wishes to everyone.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indicansri said:
Hi everyone,

Outstandingly helpful thread and forum as usual.

1. I'm a re-applicant from last year and would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction regarding what forms/documents will change from last year?
2. Is there is a spreadsheet that you folks are maintaining for this year? If so, could someone please point it out?
3. Does anyone have an estimate about number of applicants so far for 2173(s/w engineers and designers) from that spreadsheet?
4. Any idea what date the last update on this page was:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp ?

I returned to India in 2008 from the US and this would be my third attempt for FSWP!!. Best wishes to everyone.
FSWP 2014 Sheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadshee

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
nskatcv said:
Hi guys,

I was filling this background declaration form [IMM 5669], where I find certain boxes too small for the information I want to fill. Such as 'name of organizations' etc. They say 'do not abbreviate', but how am I supposed to fill it when there isn't enough space. Apparently, the fonts are set too big in the pdf, and the box fills too quickly.

How do you guys work around this challenge ?

Regards
use extra sheets for detail information.
Hope this could help.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Mostafa80 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi Seniors/Hero Members/ Champions

Can anyone please answer my question urgently, as I am almost ready with the application papers and documents and I need to submit my application within 2 days maximum, but I am still not sure about the right NOC code suitable for my career profile as Telecom engineer.

Your fast response is highly appreciated
[/size][/size]
Only by designation we might not choose NOC.

If your job duties matches with 2133 then you can go ahead with that.

It all depends on duties and responsibilities carried in employment.

izverg

May 9, 2014
Hey everyone,
I have a question about the POF at the last, visa issuance stage (i am not at this stage, but better prepare beforehand)
from one of the forums i found that along with the passport request, the VO send this kind of request for POF:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Bank account(s): a proof from a bank or a financial institution confirming that you have on deposit in your name the above-mentioned amount in Canadian funds or equivalent (we only accept bank statements confirming accounts held in Canada, in any other Western country or in a local branches of banks headquartered in a Western country (Citibank, Raiffeisen Bank, etc.). You must submit an original bank statement (not a photocopy) or a fax sent to you directly from the bank. The bank statement must be in English or French, on a bank letterhead and signed. It should contain the following information: account number, account holder's name, amount and currency. In addition to each bank statement please provide a 6 month account transaction history. Please be advised that we cannot accept a bank statement issued more than 30 days before the submission of your current proof of funds.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

now the problem for me is that there is no way that i put the funds in a western bank, as all of the western bank branches in our country only work with corporate clients.

Could anyone share their experience in case they faced a similar situation?

Thanks!

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
Hi Experts,

Can someone please advise if last 2-3 months estatement can be be used as evidence to show proof of funds - FSWP?
Also, Can the funds in wife's account also be used as proof?

Thanks.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
sansanlaosu said:
use extra sheets for detail information.
Hope this could help.
Thanks for replying.

But I suppose additional sheets should be used if I were to fall short of 'rows' to fill more information. I am ok as far as rows are concerned, it is just that some names are big and can't be accommodated in those boxes.

It is a shame that I will have to use an extra sheet, just because CIC couldn't adjust the font size on these forms.

But I guess that is my only choice.

Thanks again.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
sagarsa said:
Hi Experts,

Can someone please advise if last 2-3 months estatement can be be used as evidence to show proof of funds - FSWP?

Thanks.
Yes. To be safe at this stage, just send the bank certificate showing the amount you have.

Vcpatel

May 4, 2014
surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
IELTS Request
With application
Passport Req..
27 Feb. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17 March 2015
sagarsa said:
Hi Experts,

Thanks.
Yes you can show your wife's account balance as POF.
Good luck

shefa123in

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
4th line update 26-02-2015
How can i check my status in ECAS. Is there any way?

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Why the font is so small in question no.8 in the background declaration form under personal history. Is there a way we can increase the size of the font for that question or is it like that only for all.....

Please Advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.