+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Dr Reem said:
Has any1 checked the CIC website today! The one displaying the number of applications that have reached upto the 1000 Cap. we r applying for mechanical engineering. It says 8! What does this number 8 mean. Does it mean:
(1) from May 1 till 7th June they received only 8 applications
OR
(2) From mAy 1 till 7th June they have processed 8 applications and many more are still with them awaiting some processing.
OR
(3) This is not starting from May1 but just some figure of part few days or a week.
Please shed some light.
So many ppl have applied for this NOC. ur forum itself states over 60 ppl have sent application for it.........what this no. 8 mean when so many have sent application
Hi,

First of all it was not updated today. It was update last Friday.

It is an estimate of number of complete applications processed anywhere between May 1- May 6 ,2014

Thanks

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
Dr Reem said:
Has any1 checked the CIC website today! The one displaying the number of applications that have reached upto the 1000 Cap. we r applying for mechanical engineering. It says 8! What does this number 8 mean. Does it mean:
OR
(2) From mAy 1 till 7th June they have processed 8 applications and many more are still with them awaiting some processing.
OR
(3) This is not starting from May1 but just some figure of part few days or a week.
Please shed some light.
So many ppl have applied for this NOC. ur forum itself states over 60 ppl have sent application for it.........what this no. 8 mean when so many have sent application
Cap fpr 2014 starting from May 2014.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Olay said:
Thanks!! Please I have 4 different job titles in the same NOC and in the same organization. Can I aggregate the jobs in a block From ****** To***** or should I enter them one by one? Also consider the first column ask about "Years of Experience". Is it ok to stapple the additional sheet to the form?
Does your reference letter mention all the different positions held and duration of each position?

twinsad

Jun 4, 2014
As per WES “You may have photocopies of your original Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet/Result Card attested by the HEC. Please request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES”

My query is “It is necessary first attest original Degree and Transcript from HEC and then request HEC for photocopies or only request HEC for photocopies (without attested original documents)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
manish baissoya said:
Hi @ Century,

Are you sure that i will get temporary visa OR tourist visa and
Can i work on it or not. Or o have to convert it into work permit with the help of some lawer once i reach canada.
I don't know man, anything :p :p. This is what the Canadian Government in India is telling ;).

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/spouses-conjoints.aspx
About Visa
You may accompany your spouse or common-law partner to Canada or visit them while they are in Canada, provided that you meet all the normal requirements for temporary residence.

Timing of Submission
If you apply for a temporary resident visa, a study permit or a work permit, you should submit your application at the same time as your spouse or common-law partner, when possible. If you are married, you should provide a copy of your marriage certificate.

Work Permit
In some cases, you may apply for an open work permit if you will be accompanying your spouse or common-law partner to Canada. With an open work permit, you may find and accept any job when you get to Canada. You do not need a job offer or a positive labour market opinion to apply for your work permit.

Olay

Jun 8, 2014
cjg1987 said:
Does your reference letter mention all the different positions held and duration of each position?
Yes, my reference letter mentioned all the positions and duration. The job titles are also longer than the space provided for Occupation. I also feel that there is difference between Occupation and Jobtitle as explained in NOC 2011 document. I fill 12a and 12b are about NOC occupation.

Mr and mrs S

May 10, 2014
Hi seniors. I need your advice in following

1) regarding our bank certificate issued by bank showing our bank balance, Bank addressed it to Embassy of. Canada and address is Manila Philippines. But all philippine telephone numbers of bank officers in charge are indicated in the bank certificate too for verification purpose. Will this be a problem since it is addressed to Embassy of Canada / philippine address ????

2). Might be in big trouble !!!! Looked at the generic application form page 9 with the Bar codes. Under consent and declaration of Applicant , Yes my husband signed and placed the date . He also checked the YES box, agreeing to share all information with prospective employers . HOWEVER, HE LEFT THE UNDERLINED PORTION BLANK , THE I, _________________ on behalf of myself and all dependants He forgot to write his name !!!! But signed and dated bottom portion and ticked YES box ! Will our application be returned ???

Dr Reem

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Yes but where on the website says the cap is for the 1st week of May. When will they update their website for June :( ;(

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twinsad said:
As per WES “You may have photocopies of your original Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet/Result Card attested by the HEC. Please request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES”

My query is “It is necessary first attest original Degree and Transcript from HEC and then request HEC for photocopies or only request HEC for photocopies (without attested original documents)

What is HEC? And what country has your education been in? Below is what WES says for degree from India.

HIGHER EDUCATION

What to Submit
1. Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended

e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Postgraduate Diploma
How to Submit
To be submitted to WES by applicant.

AND

2. All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.

e.g. university or autonomous college

NOTES:
College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.
How to Submit
Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations

-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.

3. Doctoral Programs

An official letter confirming the awarding of the degree issued by the awarding institution
How to Submit
To be sent directly to WES by the degree awarding institution.

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
Mr and mrs S said:
Hi seniors. I need your advice in following

1) regarding our bank certificate issued by bank showing our bank balance, Bank addressed it to Embassy of. Canada and address is Manila Philippines. But all philippine telephone numbers of bank officers in charge are indicated in the bank certificate too for verification purpose. Will this be a problem since it is addressed to Embassy of Canada / philippine address ????

2). Might be in big trouble !!!! Looked at the generic application form page 9 with the Bar codes. Under consent and declaration of Applicant , Yes my husband signed and placed the date . He also checked the YES box, agreeing to share all information with prospective employers . HOWEVER, HE LEFT THE UNDERLINED PORTION BLANK , THE I, _________________ on behalf of myself and all dependants He forgot to write his name !!!! But signed and dated bottom portion and ticked YES box ! Will our application be returned ???

hi kabayan, what I did is I requested BDO to put the CIO address in the bank certificate.. And they agreed. If you already sent your file, let's just wish that it'll be okay..
About the 2nd question, let's wait for the seniors' advice.. God bless!!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
mpmalvar said:
hi kabayan, what I did is I requested BDO to put the CIO address in the bank certificate.. And they agreed. If you already sent your file, let's just wish that it'll be okay..
About the 2nd question, let's wait for the seniors' advice.. God bless!!
For 2nd question, it will be NOT rejected for this error.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish baissoya said:
Thanks Ashif bhai !!! :)

Ashif bhai one more query --which is not related to FSW14 but please help me with query:

I just got married and i am planning and wants to apply student visa for my wife, in case is she got student visa, can i accompany her in canada, if yes, which type of visa will i get and can i work full time on that visa and in future can i apply for FSW.

Thanks

I don't know specifically for Canada. But I do know for US, not sure that helps though but might give an idea. If a spouse gets a US student visa (US F1 visa) you would get a (US F2 visa) which is 'a dependent of US student visa holder.' You cannot work in US with this F2 visa. You might need to check with some one who knows this correlation for Canada. Apology if I have added confusion rather than providing the answer you needed.

But if you are applying under FSW then you would be able to work in Canada. I guess your question is if you were to not apply under FSW, would you still be able to work basis your wife's Canada student visa; am I correct?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
twinsad said:

Original is original - and original should never get attestation. You only need to attest the photocopies.

Oscar7 said:

What is HEC? And what country has your education been in? Below is what WES says for degree from India.

HIGHER EDUCATION

What to Submit
1. Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended

e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Postgraduate Diploma
How to Submit
To be submitted to WES by applicant.

AND

2. All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.

e.g. university or autonomous college

NOTES:
College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.
How to Submit
Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations

-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.

3. Doctoral Programs

An official letter confirming the awarding of the degree issued by the awarding institution
How to Submit
To be sent directly to WES by the degree awarding institution.

Himalayan Tiger

May 14, 2014
Dr Reem said:
OR
OR
Please shed some light.
It means 8 applicants had got PER . I think CIC only updates the number of PER issued !!

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Olay said:
Yes, my reference letter mentioned all the positions and duration. The job titles are also longer than the space provided for Occupation. I also feel that there is difference between Occupation and Jobtitle as explained in NOC 2011 document. I fill 12a and 12b are about NOC occupation.
I am little confused about your situation. 4 different positions but the same NOC and the same organization. There is no problem with this , but you need to have 1 year of continuos full time work experience in one of the 50 eligible occupations.

Depends on CIO officials how they determine the work experience, whether on aggregate basis or by each position.

Wait for seniors to comment about how you should fill your 12 B section of the Economic Form.

* For long titles you can write with pen , after printing

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.