+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
sam4187 said:
Hello,

I submitted my fsw 2014 pr application in NOC 2173 on 2nd of May and received PER today 5th of june. But just found out that I did mistake in writing my father's full name. Basically, my father's middle name is Rambhai in passport but I wrote in family information form as Ramlal as it is quite a bit common in india to use suffix "bhai" or "lal" interchangeably and I just noticed it. But still somehow my application received Positive eligibility review and DD charged. Does anybody can advice if I can do anything to let CIC know about this mistake and ask them to change it and reconsider or I should not let them know about it??? I am confused and afraid that in future of they find out such a discrepancy that they may consider rejecting my application in later stages or what are the chances that they are going to find it out in future though it is actually a minor mistake but how severe could be the results of such a mistake...any idea???

Please help!
Don't worry. Its a minor error. It won't get rejected in later stages.

canada89

Apr 27, 2014
Hello,

I am from India and I just got a US F1 Visa and would be going for my studies in August. I would be selecting visa office for processing as US. But I don't have any stamp at Port of Entry as of now as I would be going in August. Would the Visa with validity till 2019 would be sufficient as a proof. Please advise.

The guidelines for Proof of Admission is as follows:

Proof of Admission (if applicable)
If the visa office you have specified for processing your application is not the visa office responsible for your country of nationality, provide proof that you have been lawfully admitted for a period of at least one year to a country for which the specified visa office is responsible. Proof of lawful admission is in the form of a stamp in the passport or a status document issued at the Port of Entry or other place of admission. If an extension of the original status has been obtained, the evidence required would be a document or stamp issued by the ministry responsible for immigration matters, providing an extension up to one year or beyond.
Submit photocopies of:
•current or expired entry/exit stamps in your national passport, and
•current or expired status documents indicating the date you were admitted and the validity.
Please note that the CIO-Sydney cannot be chosen as a visa office

Thanks!

Rmukesh

Jun 5, 2014
KWT
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER recd 28-08-2014
AOR Received.
RPRF & PCC Request : 28/10/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Please reply .....

Hello Admins

Thanks for creating this thread. Its very useful for people like me how don't have much information about processing steps and its timeline.

Now coming to my doubt, I have applied last time in NOC code 2132 in Oct-2013 and my application returned back due to cap limit in Dec-2013. Though I didn't received my application back and its lost somewhere in courier. When I inquired to CIC via email they only told me that they returned back in DEc-2013.

Now this time again I have applied in same NOC and my application reached there on 14 My 2014. Till now I didn't received any communication regarding this. I came to know from this thread that it will take at least 2 months to get some information.

1. Should I have mentioned somewhere In my application regarding my last time application? Bcos I didn't had any reference no. or something about that so I didn't mentioned anything anywhere in application-2014. Is there any issue regarding this??

2. What is difference in RER and AOR ?? From these threads I heard about PER term. When I will come to know about these steps and how (Via email or letter)?

Sorry for putting long question. But It will help to clear my doubts. Bocs this time I have big hope to get this through.

Thanks

canadaFS

May 3, 2014
Hello Friends,

Just got the confirmation from bank that my DD got encashed on June 4th.My application was received on May 5th for 2174 category.
I will be updating spread sheet soon.

Thanks,

immig_IT_guy

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
16-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not Sure
Med's Request
23-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015, FBI PCC submitted on 03-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-12-2015
Guys,
My role is Informatica Developer (ETL developer), Do you think mine would come under 2174?
or can I keep it in 2172?

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
i wanted to have clarification regarding this revised forms. was it revised after April 30? thank you!

angel2173

Jun 4, 2014
someone .. please help ...

angel2173 said:
Hi experts,

How to fill (7. Education) details from India in Schedule A Background/Declaration form ?

If I have completed SSLC (10th grade), Pre-Degree (2 years from YY college, not from school), Bachelor's Degree (3 years) and Master's Degree (2 years), can I write these details as follows ?

a) Elementary / Primary = 7 (1st to 7th standard).
b) Secondary/high school = 5 (8th till 10th + 2 year Pre-Degree at YY college).
c) University / college = 5 (B.Sc + M.Sc).

d) details of secondary and post secondary education details as follows :

From ....To Institution Certificate Field of study

1994/06-1994/04 State Board SSLC ??? (what should I write here ?)
1995/06-1997/04 XX University Pre-Degree Maths,Science (? correct)
1997/06-2000/04 XX University B.Sc. Mathematics
2000/09-2002/09 XX University M.Sc. Mathematics

Along with original ECA report, do we need to submit all marksheets (SSLC and Pre-Degree in addition to Bachelor and Master) ? or only bachelor and master degree's transcripts are fine similar to the documents sent to WES ?

Also how to mention the gap between 2 courses (2 to 3 months - waiting for results and next course admission) ?

Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Rmukesh said:
Please reply .....

Hello Admins

Thanks for creating this thread. Its very useful for people like me how don't have much information about processing steps and its timeline.

Now coming to my doubt, I have applied last time in NOC code 2132 in Oct-2013 and my application returned back due to cap limit in Dec-2013. Though I didn't received my application back and its lost somewhere in courier. When I inquired to CIC via email they only told me that they returned back in DEc-2013.

Now this time again I have applied in same NOC and my application reached there on 14 My 2014. Till now I didn't received any communication regarding this. I came to know from this thread that it will take at least 2 months to get some information.

1. Should I have mentioned somewhere In my application regarding my last time application? Bcos I didn't had any reference no. or something about that so I didn't mentioned anything anywhere in application-2014. Is there any issue regarding this??

2. What is difference in RER and AOR ?? From these threads I heard about PER term. When I will come to know about these steps and how (Via email or letter)?

Sorry for putting long question. But It will help to clear my doubts. Bocs this time I have big hope to get this through.

Thanks
I am from NOC 2132 . My application reached on 13th.. just 1 day before you.
1. Since you did not receive application, you did not receive reference no. Why do you worry ? :) I learnt that you already sent an email to which you got a reply from CIC. You should have attached that email copy and mentioned that you did not receive a reference no. (But anyways, No worries and nothing will harm your application this time :) )

2. PER - positive eligibility review (final review done)
3. AOR - When CIC receives your application at the office in Sydney, NS a VO will check it for missing documents and signatures. Once your application is found to be eligible the AOR will be send to you via email ( if you have provided CIC with a valid email address in your application ) or mail. The AOR will also include your file number.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
canadaFS said:
Hello Friends,

Just got the confirmation from bank that my DD got encashed on June 4th.My application was received on May 5th for 2174 category.
I will be updating spread sheet soon.

Thanks,
Congratulation, I removed the old entry as you added new one

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Thanks Avilner for your help.
My consultant point of view was not to quote UCI number but I am of your opinion, I will definitely quote UCI number on my application.

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
mpmalvar said:
i wanted to have clarification regarding this revised forms. was it revised after April 30? thank you!
No

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hello

Guys.. i want an expert opinion... I have sent my application on 28th May for NOC 2133.

when can I expect to hear from CIC, is it going to be during last week of June?

The latest CAP shows 5 only in this category... when do you think the cap reach?

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
click.trick said:
Hello

Guys.. i want an expert opinion... I have sent my application on 28th May for NOC 2133.

when can I expect to hear from CIC, is it going to be during last week of June?

The latest CAP shows 5 only in this category... when do you think the cap reach?
not before 1 month and may be extended to 2 months according to how many applications received in that period

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
wael.ot said:
meaning it was not revised at all.?
Is it just the same with fsw13 forms?!

canada89

Apr 27, 2014
Please help someone.

I am from India and I just got a US F1 (Student) Visa and would be going for my studies in August. I would be selecting visa office for processing as US. But I don't have any stamp at Port of Entry as of now as I would be going in August. Would the Visa with validity till 2019 would be sufficient as a proof. Please advise.

The guidelines for Proof of Admission is as follows:

Proof of Admission (if applicable)
If the visa office you have specified for processing your application is not the visa office responsible for your country of nationality, provide proof that you have been lawfully admitted for a period of at least one year to a country for which the specified visa office is responsible. Proof of lawful admission is in the form of a stamp in the passport or a status document issued at the Port of Entry or other place of admission. If an extension of the original status has been obtained, the evidence required would be a document or stamp issued by the ministry responsible for immigration matters, providing an extension up to one year or beyond.
Submit photocopies of:
•current or expired entry/exit stamps in your national passport, and
•current or expired status documents indicating the date you were admitted and the validity.
Please note that the CIO-Sydney cannot be chosen as a visa office

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.