+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Are there any cases in which the CC/DD was charged/cashed but the applicant did not get the PER in the previous years?
If there are no such cases, judging anything by the per date won't be meaningful. It should be the CC charge date which determines the CAP cut-off number. I dont believe CIC would charge a card without checking the CAP limit first.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
owenhargo said:
Yes, they take Max of 1000 per cap and when the total application (all 50 NOC) reached 25000, they stops :)
Look at the brighter part...the so called hot NOC folks are worried about only one cap ( 1000) and, they care less about both caps ( 1000, 25000). so less worries u c.... :p

bijoy_16

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am also planning to apply under 0111. I am bit confused as my job duty match with 0111 and 1112 partially. I have checked with 0111 JD, and found it match with my JD. Still want to cross check with just to get enough confidence on JD. Please see my responsibility below and confirm if you think if this is okay for 0111. Thanks for your cooperation. One more thing, I am given short description and short job title in Economic form IMM0008 and giving additional page giving full detail of all JDs. Please confirm if you think this is okay as well. Thanks for your cooperation.

- Prepare regular analysis on revenue/cost trends, products, campaigns, operations and investment to facilitate management decision making.
- Analyze current and future business performance and suggest investment decisions to optimize financial performance of Market Operations
- Accumulates facts, figures, trends, market intelligence etc. to facilitate necessary inputs to business planning and quarterly operational plan
- Take ownership of project based financial activities to facilitate regular financial reporting through close relationship with stakeholders.
- Post campaign performance analysis, campaign profitability analysis concentrating on revenue and cost, elasticity and performance against business case target.
- Industry intelligence analysis and provide management feedback on day to day market update.
- Involve/collaborate with Finance Strategy in the short and long term strategy formulation and impact analysis for the organization.
- Establish rolling business forecast model in order to assist management decision making in line with Business Plan

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
As a 2173/2174 applicant, I didn't even know the total cap is 25000. I only know 1000 cap for me....
viveksharma said:
Look at the brighter part...the so called hot NOC folks are worried about only one cap ( 1000) and, they care less about both caps ( 1000, 25000). so less worries u c.... :p

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
MaxHeadroom said:
Are there any cases in which the CC/DD was charged/cashed but the applicant did not get the PER in the previous years?
If there are no such cases, judging anything by the per date won't be meaningful. It should be the CC charge date which determines the CAP cut-off number. I dont believe CIC would charge a card without checking the CAP limit first.
Check the 2013 spreadsheet under the rejection tab and you would find few people getting rejected after CC/DD charged.

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
newyork101 said:
The Table CIC provided only covers May 1, 2014. The key is the code 3012 the exact match, wherein only 1 applicant were included in the cap (per cic), and 1 applicant received per may 1 PER ON the excel table here.

So to calculate the amount of people compared to the number of people worldwide lets use 2174 (since this is the hottest NOC with the highest number of applicants from this forum).

PER as of may 1 =3 (canada visa) / Per as of may 1= 39 (per cic)

3 divided by 39 multiply by 100 = 7% (in other words this forum only represents 7% of the total fsw applicants worldwide)

As of may 5 (cc charged under 2174) in the canada visa spreadsheet= 16 (so this 16 represent the 7% of global applicants, so the total predicted applicants recieved complete for that day-may 5 globally is already 228-229 )

formula:
Converting percentage to a decimal:
7% = 7 / 100 = 0.07

16 is 7% of what
= 16 / 7
= 16 / 0.07
= 228.57

so on the average the cic give away 45 PER for 2174 globally per day. (228.57 PER DIVIDED BY 5 Days) with that we can predict that 2174 will be cap full on MAY 22 or earlier.

HOWEVER, THE LIMITATION of this computation is that we are really not sure of the number of applications received per day. we are basing it on AVERAGE applications received daily so the margin of error +/- is still big . we can get a more accurate analysis as they release more data. That's all i can analyze for now.

I believe the fast filling up of 2174 and other caps that were included last year might be the result of the overflow from the last year's CAp. These are the people who already have all the necessary documents for FSW.

Just a thought.
Excellent analysis newyork101!

Can I suggest something?

I know there are lots of technical people (engineers, computer scientists...etc) here in this forum,
how about we come up with similar analysis for each of the 50 NOC occupations so we can have an idea how the cap is filled each week?

sam4187

Apr 10, 2013
Century said:
When you get the AOR, send the revised form. It will not lead to rejection, for sure. Relax.
Thank you very much for your reply, what if I do not send the revised form once I get AOR? Will that lead to rejection in that case?
Another question, I am currently a student in a program which is not eligible for the post graduate work permit in canada. Program is going to be over in August, as now I have received my PER, am I going to be eligible for the bridging work permit?

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
A_S said:
Check the 2013 spreadsheet under the rejection tab and you would find few people getting rejected after CC/DD charged.
I'm not asking about rejections mate. My question was "getting the PER".
You are talking about something completely different.

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
I will appear for IELTS on 21-June and result will release by 4-July. Hence i will be ready with my appliation by 8-July. I am eligible to apply under construction manager and civil engineer. Will i be in the cap?
Please suggest.

om999

May 27, 2014
viveksharma said:
Even if we consider everything else to be correct in above assumption ( well, that is still a big IF), there is still one big assumption to be considered in this "model". I think in may-14 at least, the number of application received by CIC would be high in first week. This would be those people whose package got returned under FSW-2014 and they were always ready for FSW-2014.
However, from 2nd week onwards, mostly non FSW-2013 would have started sending their applications. These are those people who would have "mostly" started ECA/IELTS after FSW - 2014 announcement.
Hence, "average" assumption made above is mostly skewed due to first week may-data and bound to give pessimistic outcome.
One more thing to consider....if the data is bases on application reaching 1 may which means these guys did not even waited for the new forms to be uploaded on CIC website but choose with old set of forms..it means 45 is lesser figure to project a day's count..Assuming it take 4 days for a courier company to deliver package at CIC office.It would be around 70-80 per day and this trend tend to continue till 2nd week of may......Thus just about filling the cap around that time...
A

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Maple Candy 2014 said:
hello guys... pls help me with this query

One of my friend had sent his application form and was received by CIC but later recognized that in Additional Family Information form, he has written all names in English but forgot to write in native language as it was asked on top.

Is that going to be a problem? anyone who did the same mistake has gone through ???

Pls provide ur inputs.

Thanks in advance
Same here. I did the same thing. Lets hope for the best!!! ;D

Spicy

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
MaxHeadroom said:
I'm not asking about rejections mate. My question was "getting the PER".
You are talking about something completely different.
Thats exactly what I am saying mate, there are people listed in the spreadsheet of 2013, who did not get PER(positive eligibility review) after their CC/ DD were charged. Getting CC/DD charged does not guarantee PER.

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD

Just got the information from my bank that my demand draft got encashed on 4 June 2014.
Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

mine was 5 may 2014----- 2173 application.
Now waiting for PER.

will update the sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.