+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
yogi44 said:
WES EVALUATION
My WES evaluation has been completed as i have checked this in my account on WES website. Will the WES send two copies of the evaluation report or i have to order a duplicate report. If yes, then would i be charged for the duplicate report or would it be free of cost ?
WES charges an additional fee for a Third report. I would advise to get it just as a backup. 2 reports are included initially in the package.

http://wes.org/ca/fswp/fees/

Best of luck.. :D
Spicy

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
canada89 said:
My WES report says Bachelors degree (four years). How many points would be rewarded to me?
21 points

nm1985

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Hi Members,

am facing a problem while filling up my forms of FSW can anyone please help me with the following -

1. In Generic Application form -

a. What shall i write in VISA processing centre ?? (just for information I stay in Kolkata , India)

b. Education / Occupational Detail .. Shall i write my current designation in Current Occupation or the NOC title under which I am applying ??

2. Schedule A / Back ground declaration -

a. No. of years of study in
Elementary
Secondary / High School
University / College

What shall i write in it as I have completed my MBA and am working.....

3. As am a bachelor having no dependents do i need to fill these forms stated below -

a. Statuary Declaration of Common Law Union
b. Declaration of Non- Accompanying Parent / Guardian for minor immigrating to canada
c. Additional Dependent / Declaration form

I would request the members out here to please help me with the questions stated above so that I will be able to complete my application

regards,

nm1985

vikc

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-14
Nomination.....
4-9-14

medwiz

May 25, 2014
sujith.rajan85 said:
My application NOC code 2174 reached the CIC and was collected by mike on 12th May. I had given DD as mode of payment. I scanned through the forum and it seems that only people who submitted the application by 5th or 6th have been charged till now. I checked with my bank and they said there is no way to check whether the DD has been encashed or not from their end. Will i get an email or notification if my dd has been encashed or will i get notified only when i get a file number ?

Also, i there any chance of my application missing the CAP ?

BTW this is my first post on the forum . :)
Unless you can find out from your end if the DD has been encashed. .then CIC will not notify you of any transactions. ..you will only recieve an email from there if you are deemed eligible - PER (Positive Eligibility Review) and that can take up to a week after DD encashment

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
First of all congoz..

Secondly if your application is found to be OK by CIC, you will get a PER (Positive Eligibility Review) email from CIC.
When you get this mail the first hurdle is over.

simarwalia88 said:
Hi seniors

Just sent by application. Courier guy sed it will reach by Monday .So what is the process that will follow now.?
How will i know that my application is accepted and my DD is encashed. How much time for each step and overall ?????
I m little bit excited and nervous tooo ::) coz i have prepared my file on my own nd there might be chances of certain flaws but i m hopeful ;D . So let me know what will follow now ???

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Satyajit_r said:
WES will send you 2 copies. If need more u will have to order them.
thnanks...+1 for you.

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
1. has anybody able to get the second TRF from british counsil Delhi
2. can someone tell me that can we send the second application under the same NOC before previous application return.

reply are really appreciated

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
snow_ski said:
Schedule A-Background/Declaration:
7. Education- How many years should I mention in "Elementary, Secondary, University and Trade or other post secondary school" field?

** I am from Bangladesh, Did SSC, HSC, BBA, MBA ( After HSC did a one year diploma in usa . Does that year need to be included as well, or should I just skip that year as when I took admission in BBA I used only my SSC and HSC certificates).

Generic form:
Page 3:Education/Occupation detail: Based on the above how many years need to mention in ''number of years of education in total'' (again do I count that 1 year diploma!?)
In the Bangladesh context,

Duration: Primary = 5 Secondary =7 University/College=4 or whatever rest after secondary

From ....To Name of institution City,country Certificate Field of study
Grade 6-SSC exm AAAA Dhk, BD SSC General/science/arts/commerce
11 to HSC Exam BBBB Dhk, BD HSC Science/Arts/Commerce
1 year PPPP USA,NY Diploma Whatever
4 Years CCCC Dhk, BD BBA/BscEngg, etc Business Admin/Engg/whatever
2 Years DDDD Dhk, BD MBA/MSCEngg, etc Business Admin/Engg/whatever

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
canada89 said:
My IELTS scores are as below:

L - 8.5
R - 7.5
W - 6.5
S - 6
Overall - 7

I would get 21 points right?
Yes, that makes 21.

vikc

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-14
Nomination.....
4-9-14

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Willow05 said:
Hi to all... I know I have asked this before but I kinda got confused as I read the fictional situation I found in the CIC website.

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS (WES)

1 Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2008
Awarded by: (Name of school deleted)
Institution Status: Recognized
Admission requirements: Completion of ten years of primary and secondary education
Length of program: Four years
Major/Specialization: Nursing Assistant
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of secondary school education and Diploma (two years)

And I found this in the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg72b
The following fictional examples will help you determine what you must submit with your application to the CIO in order to receive maximum points for your education:

If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor's level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada...
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

I believe many other nurses from Philippines will have similar WES evaluation. So does that mean we will all be refused and application will be sent back to us?

So does my ECA report says, I have no chance and should not apply?

Most people told me that the ECA report is only for determining how many points CIC will give you for education. However, based on the fictional situation above, it seems like that's not just the case.

Any nurses (other profession) out there with bachelor's degree and have a 2-years diploma or 2 -years post secondary education assessment Given by WES?

Better yet, those with PER or had their CC or DD charged and have a same WES result and same NOC?

Any thoughts on this guys? I am sure there are people out there who are in similar situation because many of us only have 14 years of total education which is only 2 years post secondary equivalent to canada.

Thanks!
Here is my opinion.

What NOC are you applying for?
Check your NOC employment requirement first. See if they accept diploma with this category.
I think it might be related. (I might be wrong. ::) )

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi friends,

R-6,W-6,S-6,L-6 IS TOTAL .SCORE 16. PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCESS HOW THEY CALCULATED 16 POINTS.

PLEASE......

Piku

Status
Not open for further replies.