+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Jango1 said:
Nice to Know :) Ya I agree, I was in detroit for 3 weeks and people were really good. So I believe they share the same culture in Toronto..

Goku: what do you do in Canada ? You in toronto ?
Yes I am in Toronto from past 3.5 years. I lived in Downtown Toronto for almost 2.5 years.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Goku said:
Yes I am in Toronto from past 3.5 years. I lived in Downtown Toronto for almost 2.5 years.
Great, Can you private message me your email. Just to be in touch, I will reply you on that email..

sanyasi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Hello Amigos,

Any idea how many CC/DD charged today?

Regards,
Sanyasi!

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So just checked CIC on how many applications they have received so far, the page says updated may 27th, 2014. Is it that lots of applications are incomplete?!

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does it matter if you apply single or with a partner? is there any benefit apart from adaptability? Does it increase your chances?

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
I have a question with regards to the Supplementary Travel information form. I have not traveled outside my country of residence (UK) and mu country of origin is India. Should i tick Did not travel checkbox? thanks please advice me on this seniors

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Msimms said:
Does it matter if you apply single or with a partner? is there any benefit apart from adaptability? Does it increase your chances?
No apart from adaptability there is no benefit. No it wont increase chances.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
cvabugs said:
I have a question with regards to the Supplementary Travel information form. I have not traveled outside my country of residence (UK) and mu country of origin is India. Should i tick Did not travel checkbox? thanks please advice me on this seniors
Yes tick that box and if you don't have spouse or children then write N/A instead of checking Did not travel checkbox

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Msimms said:
With Partner .. You need to be married, on papers legally. It increases your points in some section. But you need to show additional finances for her.
Check the site for how much, not sure myself..

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Jango1 said:
With Partner .. You need to be married, on papers legally. It increases your points in some section. But you need to show additional finances for her.
Check the site for how much, not sure myself..
Yes it increases points but not chances of getting PR.

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Goku said:
Yes it increases points but not chances of getting PR.
Yup. Isn`t this first come first serve basis ? no matter . but if points are 67 min, and in CAP with all accuracy.. PR should be good to go..

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
All.. Its 3 am in India.. My family is yelling for me to sleep.. :D Gudnite/morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are..

Status
Not open for further replies.