+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian dreamer

May 15, 2014
Hi guys,
Another query please, if paying via bank draft/ money order, do you include the draft in the application attached to the fee payment form? Will you receive a notification once they receive it? How will you know it is accepted?
Thanks a million to all!! Great job! :)

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leonine84 said:
Hi Kollin,

Though you answered the question, but here's the same question but a little more specific

I have a question on my eligibility. I am planning to apply under NOC 1123. I have an Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering, but I don't have a university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter, which is usually required.

I do have an Advanced Certificate in Marketing, which is a part time 1 year course and does have related subjects.

I do have a paid experience of 1 year 6 months in one of the NOC 1123 profiles though.

Am I eligible?

Please advise.
You don't have a degree in museology? You're doomed! Just kidding...

You are eligible because you have at least one year of continuous full time experience in your primary NOC. You can get points for experience in other NOCs as well, if they are at skill type 0 or skill level A or B which most professional type jobs are. You don't need a related degree.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats man !! you also made the debut for 6th May Apps on the forum :)

rzhu said:
Guys, I just received the CC charged SMS from my bank. My dossier was received on May 6th by Mike, so I think CIC is handling the cases received after May 5th. Just be patient and wait. Good luck for all of you guys.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhesi said:
For "Additional Family Information" form , it says we need to fill all the names in English and in native language.

I have question, can we just take a print out of the same form and fill the equivalent names in native language on the "English: filled form , or we need to fill the fresh form.

Also we are not required to fill the address and place of birth in native ?

Please advice
Just do it on the same form you filled in in English. After printing, write it somewhere close to the English.

manishkapoor

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2014
Med's Request
22-Sept-2014
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Congrats Sellside and Rajaram !!!

rajaram said:
PER received....finally

Canadian dreamer

May 15, 2014
neel-here said:
Hi ,

Are you referring to your Overall CC Limit or the Limit for International (forex) transaction on your card as 1 L.
Also, whats is that limit prior to the increase. ?

For 2+1--> you must have filled 1250 CAD $ in the Fee payment form.. which comes to approx. 68K INR , so 1 L International Limit is sufficient

Good luck !
neel
Hi, does this mean that 2 adults plus an infant means you should have a min of 1250 CAD and not 18087 CAD as stated in the website? In short, does that infant count as an adult? ie is 3 adults equal to 2+1? What is the updated amount for 2 adults plus infant ??? ???

Iwanna44

May 12, 2014
Hey guys,

When your were filling out Economic class form and the job duties don't fit in the required space and you need to add another page how many job duties did you put there? Do you copy and paste the reference letter?

Thank you

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Congrats to everyone who are celebrating the money debited from their bank accounts and to the ones who received PERs......
Lets keep the sheet updated with latest information once the news of CC charge soaks in :) :)
Thanks for the support

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Canadian dreamer said:
Hi, does this mean that 2 adults plus an infant means you should have a min of 1250 CAD and not 18087 CAD as stated in the website? In short, does that infant count as an adult? ie is 3 adults equal to 2+1? What is the updated amount for 2 adults plus infant ??? ???
Brother 1250 CAD is the cost of application for 2 adults & 1 infant. what you are talking about ($18K) is the proof of funds you should have to land and survive in Canada :)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Iwanna44 said:
Hey guys,

When your were filling out Economic class form and the job duties don't fit in the required space and you need to add another page how many job duties did you put there? Do you copy and paste the reference letter?

Thank you
Just write Annexure A,B or C. Mention duties on additional page and rename them as Annexure A,B or C.

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
rzhu said:
Guys, I just received the CC charged SMS from my bank. My dossier was received on May 6th by Mike, so I think CIC is handling the cases received after May 5th. Just be patient and wait. Good luck for all of you guys.
Hi,

At what time your app was delivered?

Status
Not open for further replies.