+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlexGurvic said:
I've sent my package FSWP application package today and don't know how long does it take to process it...
However, my wife is pregnant and we are waiting for child approx. in October. I am sure that even in case of success we will not receive visas prior to this date.
So may the birth of the child be reason for delaying or refusing of our application for PR?
Thank you
Congratulations!

Once your local VO contacts you, you need to update them that you are expecting a child. Once the child is born, you'll need to add the child to the application and provide updates of the relevant forms along with all necessary documentation such as the birth certificate, passport (you'll need one for the baby because you can't get a visa without a passport), etc. Depending on how fast your local VO is, having the child may delay your visas because it will take some time to do things like apply for the baby's passport and so on.

Also, you will need to take your medical exams. A woman shouldn't have an x-ray while pregnant. Another poster mentioned a case where a woman wore a shield on her belly to have the x-ray for her medicals, so your wife may need to do that.

The only thing you should definitely avoid is obtaining your visas before the child is born, because the child cannot be added to the application at that point and then you are stuck with a visa-less child you can't take with you to Canada.

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-09-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
Jango1 said:
wow, nice to know.what was the latest date when CC was charged ?

mine reached cic on 13th for noc 2132, anyone guess when i will be charged ?
Most people reporting their CC was charged today had their applications arrive on May 5th, so sit tight and wait for a couple of weeks.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlexGurvic said:
Dear friends, I need your help.
I was in Regina, SK during March this year and have found two employers who really wish to hire me (I received two Job Offers and Job Contracts). The one wich I prefer has applied both for Job Approval Letter and LMO simultaneously, in order to help with getting Work Permit and further Immigration via SINP (depends on what will be faster). However, he received very strange refusal letter from SINP:

Re: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Job Approval Form
Dear ....,
We regret to inform you that your Job Approval Form under the Saskatchewan
Immigrant Nominee Program for HVAC MECHANIC has been declined due to the
following reason(s):
Employer does not require position.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Sincerely,
Taylor ...
Employer Relations Officer

Could please anyone explain me what does it mean? And may it be the reason to refuse if employer applied for this letter by himself, knowing that he need this position?

Thanks
Sorry to hear this. I doubt anyone on this thread will understand the fine details of the job letters. Have you tried the other sections of the forum dedicated to employment immigration?

You may also want to consider hiring a lawyer to advocate for you. If you wish, PM me and I will refer you to my immigration lawyer.

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
future_canadian said:
Congratulations!

Once your local VO contacts you, you need to update them that you are expecting a child. Once the child is born, you'll need to add the child to the application and provide updates of the relevant forms along with all necessary documentation such as the birth certificate, passport (you'll need one for the baby because you can't get a visa without a passport), etc. Depending on how fast your local VO is, having the child may delay your visas because it will take some time to do things like apply for the baby's passport and so on.

Also, you will need to take your medical exams. A woman shouldn't have an x-ray while pregnant. Another poster mentioned a case where a woman wore a shield on her belly to have the x-ray for her medicals, so your wife may need to do that.

The only thing you should definitely avoid is obtaining your visas before the child is born, because the child cannot be added to the application at that point and then you are stuck with a visa-less child you can't take with you to Canada.
Excellent point, +1 for that!

I don't think that the VO will move that fast, but if it comes to that, it should be just a matter of delaying your medical exams until the baby is born and you add him/her to the application.

rooney123

Dec 28, 2010
Hi,

Can someone tell how long PER procedure takes ? From the time of CC Charge to getting PER or NER in the current FSW 2014 cycle can senior members comment please

AlexGurvic

Oct 16, 2013
Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 30-09-2014
AOR Received.
CHARGED 23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application on 29-05-2014
File Transfer...
23-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
future_canadian said:
Congratulations!

Thank you for the very useful piece of advice about x-ray, I have already read about that...
Another point - if we will got immigration visas earlier then children will be born (if!!!), may we get just visitor visa for him and after landing proceed sponsorship?

AlexGurvic

Oct 16, 2013
Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 30-09-2014
AOR Received.
CHARGED 23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application on 29-05-2014
File Transfer...
23-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
future_canadian said:
Sorry to hear this. I doubt anyone on this thread will understand the fine details of the job letters. Have you tried the other sections of the forum dedicated to employment immigration?

You may also want to consider hiring a lawyer to advocate for you. If you wish, PM me and I will refer you to my immigration lawyer.
Ok, could you please advise me the link on this forum which is dedicated to provincial immigration via SINP?

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
future_canadian said:
Yes they confirmed receipt of my application and said it was in process.

I hope you're not waiting for PCCs to submit your application. You can submit without PCCs and send them later to the local VO.
Yeah. I did send my application without PCC.

One question to all....... I think the answer to my question is Yes, but wanted to keep it open to all:
"While applying for FSW, can a applicant use Creditcard for payment which is not on his/her name(can he use a relative/friends CC)??"

I still dont see payment charged while was application was received on May2..... I thinking as I use my borthers CC in the application.
Can this be a reason for CIC not charging my CC or rejecting my application??

Note: I made my borther sign the Credit Card payment form and also filled his name correctly.

rooney123

Dec 28, 2010
future_canadian said:
I have no idea. I can't figure out why someone who doesn't get the PER would have their CC charged, but as another poster mentioned it seems all 3 of them fell below 67 points. Maybe the final calculation of points is double-checked later? That is just a guess.

What we know is that the great majority of those whose CC/DD are charged/cashed do get the PER. So I am going to choose to be optimistic for everyone here and for myself (7th May app received) that if I can confirm my DD has been cashed that means PER for me.
@future_canadian.........doesn't getting CC/DD charged mean that you passed completeness check only ? Meaning whther you meet the minimum eligibility criteria or not (1 year matching NOC experience, language skills, ECA degree eval and 67 point threshold would be investigated in the PER stage ?)

that is my understasnding of the IMM Guide.."What happens next" section

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
AlexGurvic said:
Thank you for the very useful piece of advice about x-ray, I have already read about that...
Another point - if we will got immigration visas earlier then children will be born (if!!!), may we get just visitor visa for him and after landing proceed sponsorship?
R u talking about your 2nd baby :p :p :p? Visa processing time for Kiev is 21 month.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#europe

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
Max_ash said:
Yeah. I did send my application without PCC.

One question to all....... I think the answer to my question is Yes, but wanted to keep it open to all:
"While applying for FSW, can a applicant use Creditcard for payment which is not on his/her name(can he use a relative/friends CC)??"

I still dont see payment charged while was application was received on May2..... I thinking as I use my borthers CC in the application.
Can this be a reason for CIC not charging my CC or rejecting my application??

Note: I made my borther sign the Credit Card payment form and also filled his name correctly.
Yes, you can pay through a credit card which is not on your name. And no, this will not be a problem. Forum member ejohn used his brother's CC and he reported it was charged on May 27th.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rooney123 said:
@ future_canadian.........doesn't getting CC/DD charged mean that you passed completeness check only ? Meaning whther you meet the minimum eligibility criteria or not (1 year matching NOC experience, language skills, ECA degree eval and 67 point threshold would be investigated in the PER stage ?)

You could be right. I am not sure on that.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
One query :
I sent my application thru DHL (New Delhi). It was delivered on 28th and Signed by Doug.
But, when I checked their Website to see Proof Of Delivery, I noticed that they have Delivered the pkg to some strange address (CITIALD etc, but with correct zipcode) in Halifax (instead of Sydney). I am little worried now. Though I could find on some other forum that this has happened to few other people too, though there pkgs reached CIO eventually. They say that DHL cannot directly deliver to CIO, Sydney and hence they deliver to Halifax and from there some 3rd party company delivers in Sydney.

Has this happened to someone else too in this forum ??? Or, Shall I contact DHL again (though there customer care really sucks! ) ?

Only good thing is that Doug is a known name in CIO and has rcvd pkg of couple more forumites on 28th May.

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
rooney123 said:
@ future_canadian.........doesn't getting CC/DD charged mean that you passed completeness check only ? Meaning whther you meet the minimum eligibility criteria or not (1 year matching NOC experience, language skills, ECA degree eval and 67 point threshold would be investigated in the PER stage ?)

They return so many files for not matching NOC or Job duties not mention etc. without charging CC hence they Match NOC before charging CC

Status
Not open for further replies.