+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
atharabbas said:
Hi,

I have few questions regarding Generic Application Form IMM0008ENU_2D. Please help.

1) Country of Residence >> Status. Should I select "Permanent Resident" OR "Worker". I am living in Dubai since last 4.5 years and having Residence Visa (work permit) valid for 3 next years.

2) What should I entered Language Details for Child (9 months old)? Same as parents?

3) National ID for Child: As per Pakistani government rules, they just allot NIC Number to child and mention it on Passport as well but don't physicall give the National ID (NIC). Should I mention his NIC # or N/A?

4) Current Occupation: Should it be exact my current designation [Business Analyst] OR can I write like this Business Analyst (Information Technology) for more clarity?
1.Since you are not Permanent resident of Dubai,Worker is okay.
2.Same as parents.
3.NID is not compulsory so I suggest you click "NO"
4.Your current occupation should be the name of your current occupation...as it will appear on your reference letter.If it is [Business Analys}....write it...if it is Business Analyst (Information Technology)....write it.
Cheers!

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
CIIP India said:
THE CANADIAN IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION PROGRAM (CIIP)

Invest in your success by registering now for a FREE Pre-departure Orientation & Planning Session!

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP), provides overseas orientation that helps immigrants find appropriate employment faster and gives employers better access to newcomer talent.

• CIIP is open for Federal Skilled Workers and Provincial nominees who are in their final stages of Moving to Canada
• A Free service, funded by the Government of Canada
• How Do You Register For CIIP? The fastest way to register is online at our website, newcomersuccess.ca

The CIIP-India office conducts sessions across India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan. Please feel free to register with us at newcomesuccess.ca
• CIIP was designed and is managed by the Association of Canadian Community Colleges, accc.ca
• CIIP is made possible through funding from the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada), credentials.gc.ca
• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this board, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at newcomersuccess.ca
Please see CIIP-INDIA upcoming schedule:
• June 3, 2014 : Online
• June 10, 2014 : New Delhi
• June 17, 2014 : New Delhi
• June 24, 2014 : Bangalore

good job on your advertisement! :p

i am just wondering why you are not responding to any of the questions posted in this forum...
i bet you know more than what most of us know here with regards to the FSW program in Canada.

• Please note that CIIP does not reply to comments on this board, please contact and register directly with CIIP online at newcomersuccess.ca

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
phanik107 said:
Hello Experts,

I have a query regarding the DOB (Date of Birth Certificate) which has to be included in the CIC FSW applications. For some reasons I didn't hold any DOB certificate and also have applied where the status is in progress.

I was planning to send an application by end of this week which DOB will not be available by the time.

kindly suggest me for any supporting valid documents works instead DOB certificate.

Regards,
Phani
An affidavit will do.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Wik.haider said:
1. Worker seems better since you are not a permanent resident.
2. u can write urs or put N/A. shud be fine either way
3. Its better to put N/A. because otherwise theyll expect NIC copy for the baby too as well and then u you will have to send another explanation
4. Write your designation. They will be able to understand the type from job responsibilities.

These are just suggestions. Others might be able to answer better.
You are on point.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
atharabbas said:
Thanks Haider +1 for you.

Can any one please confirm?

I have few questions regarding Generic Application Form IMM0008ENU_2D. Please help.

1) Country of Residence >> Status. Should I select "Permanent Resident" OR "Worker". I am living in Dubai since last 4.5 years and having Residence Visa (work permit) valid for 3 next years.

2) What should I entered Language Details for Child (9 months old)? Same as parents?

3) National ID for Child: As per Pakistani government rules, they just allot NIC Number to child and mention it on Passport as well but don't physicall give the National ID (NIC). Should I mention his NIC # or N/A?

4) Current Occupation: Should it be exact my current designation [Business Analyst] OR can I write like this Business Analyst (Information Technology) for more clarity?
Positive!
Cheers!

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Hello Members

I have already asked this question before in a separate thread but unfortunately received no satisfactory response.

Question -

I am a bachelor (also have no Kids and was never married before), am Not a Minor and am not using a representative to file my application, therefore there are certain forms that do not apply to me. I need to know how to deal with these forms - whether to fill them up stating 'N/A' in every box or just not include them at all in my final application package during submission via mail to the CIO ?

The forms I am referring to are the following:

IMM 0008DEP - Additional Dependents/Declaration
IMM 5409 - Statutory Declaration Of Common-law Union
IMM 5604 - Separation Declaration Of Minors Travelling to Canada
IMM 5476 - Use Of A Representative

Can someone please help me out here ?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@atharabbas
1. Use Permanent Resident, i have checked this info with a Top Canadian Law firm
2. Native Language: Urdu; next 2 ques select "Neither"
3. ID Card: NO
4. Either of the 2 is acceptable.

atharabbas said:
Thanks Haider +1 for you.

Can any one please confirm?

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
No you dont have to fill these forms at all. They will not be a part of application in your case
nishesh3003 said:
Hello Members

I have already asked this question before in a separate thread but unfortunately received no satisfactory response.

Question -

I am a bachelor (also have no Kids and was never married before), am Not a Minor and am not using a representative to file my application, therefore there are certain forms that do not apply to me. I need to know how to deal with these forms - whether to fill them up stating 'N/A' in every box or just not include them at all in my final application package during submission via mail to the CIO ?

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
kollins said:
I already advised the applicants to look for 6months option.
CIC does not verify the validity of DD so its not a problem.
As far as i understand,every applicants application package will be attended to within three months(I' say this because of previous experiences of applicants for the last 2 years or so).
In as much as they will attend to your package within 3 months,its safe to use it.
That does not say I advise applicants to use it...its my personal opinion which have worked for applicants before now.

The truth is.....if your application isn't attended to within 3 months of receipt....I suspect something is wrong with such package
Cheers!
I agree with you. 3 months are more than enough to get any application charged. It is logical that DDs with 3 months validity should work. However, I was pointing to specific line mentioned in Guide 7000. I am just too cautious for things like this, that's all. A little extra care does no harm!! and I mean no offence to your suggestion. You are doing a great job by helping complete strangers out. Keep up the good work!!

BRQ

May 25, 2014
Hi Seniors. Shall appreciate if you can answer my below questions:

1) I've my daughter’s Birth Certificate from hospital as well as NADRA child registration certificate however i don't have her Registration certificate from cantonment Union Council. Is it compulsory to get hold of that respective union council certificate as well OR Hospital BC and NADRA certificate will suffice the purpose?

2) I lived abroad for two years therefore made NICOP along with CNIC. Now I am back in Pakistan. Just wondering if I can send NICOP copy only along with my FSW application particularly in case I am now based in Pakistan (as this card is for overseas). Otherwise, I'll have to get my CNIC copy translated and Notarized.

3) I've couple of documents (Wife's Birth certificate and NikahNamah) translated in English and Notarized. Is it must to have affidavit from translator for each translated document? By the way translator is quite known and recognized and based in Islamabad.

4) I'll be applying for NOC 1123. The excel sheet is showing only 3 applicants so far in this category. Any particular guess from experts that by when this category will be filled?

Warm Regards,
BRQ

salim1990

May 28, 2014
I AM POSTING MY QUERY AGAIN

***WORK EXPERIENCE*****
Hello again..I am working now as a software engineer for a software firm. But i was also hired by an educational organization to build a website for them and worked with them for 1-2 months. Will CIC have a problem with that i mean right now i am working with a software firm (which is OK) and before that i worked with an educational firm (Build a website for them and done its enhancement and all).
2. I worked with this educational firm in NOV 2012 but it was registered in FEB 2013. Will that be a problem ?

SENIORS...PLEASE GUIDE ME!!!

Nitinmehta04

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2104
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015
nishesh3003 said:
Hello Members

Question -

since none of them are applicable toyou no need to include them in your package

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
I have another query... i m geeting married soon nd i ll apply for my spouse also...i requested her to be prepare wd documents..but in education documents my spouse has her frst name nd middle name but in passport nd other cetrificates she has his surname also...if we opt to change name in educational ducuments den it is a lengthy process...pls suggest

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BRQ said:
Hi Seniors. Shall appreciate if you can answer my below questions:

1) I've my daughter's Birth Certificate from hospital as well as NADRA child registration certificate however i don't have her Registration certificate from cantonment Union Council. Is it compulsory to get hold of that respective union council certificate as well OR Hospital BC and NADRA certificate will suffice the purpose?

2) I lived abroad for two years therefore made NICOP along with CNIC. Now I am back in Pakistan. Just wondering if I can send NICOP copy only along with my FSW application particularly in case I am now based in Pakistan (as this card is for overseas). Otherwise, I'll have to get my CNIC copy translated and Notarized.

3) I've couple of documents (Wife's Birth certificate and NikahNamah) translated in English and Notarized. Is it must to have affidavit from translator for each translated document? By the way translator is quite known and recognized and based in Islamabad.

4) I'll be applying for NOC 1123. The excel sheet is showing only 3 applicants so far in this category. Any particular guess from experts that by when this category will be filled?

Warm Regards,
BRQ
I am sending my app in 1123, hope i can help.

I believe it will take long time, not very hot occupation.

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
ANANJAY said:
I have another query... i m geeting married soon nd i ll apply for my spouse also...i requested her to be prepare wd documents..but in education documents my spouse has her frst name nd middle name but in passport nd other cetrificates she has his surname also...if we opt to change name in educational ducuments den it is a lengthy process...pls suggest
hi Ananjay
Mine is also the same case as your.
Getting married in october.

Are you going to send in her document to CIC or will update the local VO once your application gets transfer to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.