+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
If you can obtain a reference letter describing your responsibilities as a IT consultant then for sure apply .. Designation will not matter in that case

Faithful100 said:
Hello all,

Please advise. My contract of employment states Project Manager, while my experience letter is IT Consultant matching NOC 2171 duties.

Is it fine if i submit my contract stating Project Manager with experience letter stating IT Consultant.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
emerald89 said:
Can someone please give your opinion whether 2171 is demanding. According to the spreadsheet, it is not. This is the first year this code is in FSW list if I am not wrong. Greatly appreciate your comments.
Of course it is very much in demand just like other IT based occupations such as 2173, 2174. Even from the spreadsheet extarct it'll be in the top 6 so don't delay and start asap as no one knows when can the cap of 1000 be filled.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
royston said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to confirm the WES address we need to ship the documents to

World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, ON M5B 1J3
Canada
Right

ferry-1978

May 21, 2014
gocanada2014 said:
Hello Guys,

I need a suggestion. One of my friend has Date of Birth 02-07-1979. So He will be 35 completed in this July 2nd. According
to age point, till 35 it is 12 points.

He has already submitted his application. Will he get the 12 point on his age? If he will fail to get 12 points in his age then
he will only have 66 points so chances of lacking to meet points. His documents was received by CIC on 11 May 2014.

Please help experts.
I believe they count based on the day of receiving the documents in this case he will get the 35 points

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
Dear All,

My WES application status shows " Evaluation report being prepared for delivery" for the past three days now . Is it normal?

When can I expect them to release the report?
Same is the case with me.. Its showing received and review in progress sonce friday. I called them they said it will take 7 business days to do the whole process and if any document is further required they will email us !!

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experts i am confused with making payment through demand draft. I guess its valid for 3 months only so how things will work out ??

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
obaied said:
u might be right, as per my understanding these are two different province so need from these places.
expert pl comment
PCC is country specific and not province/state specific so need only 1 for the entire country.

randev

May 5, 2014
Hello all,

A girl who works with me applied under NOC 1112 this year. I introduced her to this website and spreadsheet and showed her member forum posts about CCs getting charged. She went into full-blown panic when she found out that a member who had submitted after her in her category had gotten his CC charged while her’s hasn’t. I just found out that she had left for the day and was very upset when she left. Can anyone share any rational reason why this could have happened other than there being mistakes on her application? Please let me know as I want to communicate to her that her CC not getting charged so far could be for reasons other than a problem with her application.

Thanks

ashrafdu

May 20, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Nov, 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
16 Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
24 March, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Praying to Allah
Med's Done....
Praying to Allah
Passport Req..
Praying to Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Praying to Allah
LANDED..........
Praying to Allah
If anyone is self employed for 4 and half years. and his work responsibilities matches with one of the NOCs of 2014, then can he apply for FSW. Although he is self employed means running an Accessories trading concern.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
ashrafdu said:
If anyone is self employed for 4 and half years. and his work responsibilities matches with one of the NOCs of 2014, then can he apply for FSW. Although he is self employed means running an Accessories trading concern.
Primary requirement is full time continuous paid job. If he could show full time continuous paid, then Yes.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@randev
There is a difference between submission and receiving at CIC, so first confirm that

Secondly, nature of each application and hence required scrutiny are different (# of jobs, dependents, degree etc etc), therefore some applications can be processed in lets say 1 hr, while others may need 3-4 hrs.

3rd, the person reviewing an application may be more familiar with one situation/set of docs than the other

4th, every human being has its own speed of working, some are super fast others are slow but cautious

randev said:
Hello all,

A girl who works with me applied under NOC 1112 this year. I introduced her to this website and spreadsheet and showed her member forum posts about CCs getting charged. She went into full-blown panic when she found out that a member who had submitted after her in her category had gotten his CC charged while her's hasn't. I just found out that she had left for the day and was very upset when she left. Can anyone share any rational reason why this could have happened other than there being mistakes on her application? Please let me know as I want to communicate to her that her CC not getting charged so far could be for reasons other than a problem with her application.

Thanks

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Yes, he can apply. However, there are different set of requirements for proof of work for self-employed. e.g. u will be required to provide letter from clients rather than supervisor etc etc. Kindly go through following guide and also discuss it with seniors.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

ashrafdu said:

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randev said:
Hello all,

A girl who works with me applied under NOC 1112 this year. I introduced her to this website and spreadsheet and showed her member forum posts about CCs getting charged. She went into full-blown panic when she found out that a member who had submitted after her in her category had gotten his CC charged while her's hasn't. I just found out that she had left for the day and was very upset when she left. Can anyone share any rational reason why this could have happened other than there being mistakes on her application? Please let me know as I want to communicate to her that her CC not getting charged so far could be for reasons other than a problem with her application.

Thanks
Hi randev,

It is usual that time delay can happen between CC charging dates it doesnt mean the application got rejected.... If you go through 2013 Global SS you can understand it clearly..... The exact reason for difference in CC charge is still unclear... It might be becoz the visa officer may want a 2nd person to look up the file before charging the amount....

Last year I paid via DD it took 2 weeks more for my DD to encash compared with a forum mate (Used CC) applied under the same category as mine and who filed 1 day after me....In that 2 weeks I was more worried than your friend ;D ;D ;D ;D

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
randev said:
Hello all,

Thanks
For time being tell her that this not reliable forum to keep her calm. If she has applied earlier then she will get CC charged today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.