+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
gocanada2014 said:
Hello Guys,

I need a suggestion. One of my friend has Date of Birth 02-07-1979. So He will be 35 completed in this July 2nd. According
to age point, till 35 it is 12 points.

He has already submitted his application. Will he get the 12 point on his age? If he will fail to get 12 points in his age then
he will only have 66 points so chances of lacking to meet points. His documents was received by CIC on 11 May 2014.

Please help experts.
He will get his maximum 12 points for the age...don't worry.
Tell your friend to relax.
Cheers!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ruchill said:
How I will get to know that my DD got encashed by CIC..??
You will need to get the details from your bank that prepared the draft for you.
Cheers!

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one big issue, there is no place where i need to mention i have a currently valid work permit till 10th June ? Do you think should i be mentioning this anywhere may be a cover letter or should i not mention this and if i have to mention where should i do it ?

I have never worked on this permit and never used it.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamingcanada said:
Guys,

My wife will not travel with me to Canada.Does she need to provide PCC as well ? (she is mentioned as dependent but I have mentioned that she will not travel with me to Canada)
She has been staying in Bangalore for last 5 yrs(studying) though her permanent address is West Bengal.
Do she need to get PCC from Bangalore or getting a PCC from Bengal will suffice ?
yes, need PCC from both places, it doesn't matter whether she goes with u or not, PCC must

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
lvtruong said:
I have made an "offline" version of the spreadsheet, you can download it here:

P.S: If you are notified that External Resource has been disabled, please enable it so it can download data in the online version.
Thanks lvtruong for the offline version, its very useful

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
gocanada2014 said:
Hello Guys,

I need a suggestion. One of my friend has Date of Birth 02-07-1979. So He will be 35 completed in this July 2nd. According
to age point, till 35 it is 12 points.

He has already submitted his application. Will he get the 12 point on his age? If he will fail to get 12 points in his age then
he will only have 66 points so chances of lacking to meet points. His documents was received by CIC on 11 May 2014.

Please help experts.
he will get 67. they have a locking date(on which app are received).

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
lvtruong said:
I have made an "offline" version of the spreadsheet, you can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3zf_fTd_V6tT2pCT1dELXpEcGs/edit?usp=sharing

Whenever you want to get updates list of people, open it in Excel, Go to "DATA" tab and click on "Refresh All". It will connect to the online version and download latest updates there. Give it some seconds and you will have a file to play with :D.

P.S: If you are notified that External Resource has been disabled, please enable it so it can download data in the online version.

good job lvtruong!
thanks a lot...

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Are you sure about this? He is referring to places within the country. In my opinion it should be taken from the present city and not from every city you have lived in.

Here is the quoted text from Application guide.
Police certificates
All applicants must submit police certificates/clearances as part of the application process.

You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide:

•a valid police certificate, or
•police clearance, or
•record of no information.
These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

Before submitting your application to the CIO, you should:

•research the estimated length of time required to obtain police certificates from all of the applicable jurisdictions, and
•begin to gather your police certificates.
Note. We strongly recommend that you submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested

obaied said:
yes, need PCC from both places, it doesn't matter whether she goes with u or not, PCC must

vvv

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO / Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
We can see application sent on 2nd May has also got their CC charged ?

Has anyone found out that applications sent with DD on 1st may has also been debted or not ?

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k_b said:
Are you sure about this? He is referring to places within the country. In my opinion it should be taken from the present city and not from every city you have lived in.

Here is the quoted text from Application guide.
Police certificates
All applicants must submit police certificates/clearances as part of the application process.

You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide:

•a valid police certificate, or
•police clearance, or
•record of no information.
These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

Before submitting your application to the CIO, you should:

•research the estimated length of time required to obtain police certificates from all of the applicable jurisdictions, and
•begin to gather your police certificates.
Note. We strongly recommend that you submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested
u might be right, as per my understanding these are two different province so need from these places.
expert pl comment

emerald89

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014, via DD
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015(3rd Line Update on 02 April 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2015, Passport Returned- 27 August 2015
LANDED..........
Mid October
Can someone please give your opinion whether 2171 is demanding. According to the spreadsheet, it is not. This is the first year this code is in FSW list if I am not wrong. Greatly appreciate your comments.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamingcanada said:
Guys,

My wife will not travel with me to Canada.Does she need to provide PCC as well ? (she is mentioned as dependent but I have mentioned that she will not travel with me to Canada)
She has been staying in Bangalore for last 5 yrs(studying) though her permanent address is West Bengal.
Do she need to get PCC from Bangalore or getting a PCC from Bengal will suffice ?
A single PCC for a country is enough... No need to take PCC from different states.... If you call to any PSK they will be able to trace your criminal records with passport number as it is fully computerized now....

This is what my belief...You can call to Bangalore or West Bengal PCC and cross check the same....

ricky3296

Star Member
May 8, 2014
hi All,
One of my friend is planning to file nder NOC 0013 but in the month of september as his docs are not ready. Can someone suggest whether this NOC is hot ? Can he fall within cap at that time
Thanks

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'd suggest wait for CIO to start updating Cap pages... A couple of updates can give a good insight as to whether 28 May would be in cap or not... some optimism on my part :)

ssamjos said:
Thanks neel-here for your reply. I came to know that one can apply for 2 NOCs with completely different application packets. So I am thinking of putting an app with NOC 1113 as well. Do you think that would work, given that I will be using the same job for 2 nocs but slightly different experience letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.