+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kewlCanada said:
@ Shakti, Ashif, CPR 2012
One may have difference of opinion .. its nothing to make people panic,
if others want they can apply :) , I am not stopping them, but the truth of 2011 spreadsheet and 2013 itself says that
even after complicated eligibility criteria in 2013 , 2174 got filled in a month,

updates on CIC we all came to know only in the month of October that cap reached ( actually it got filled in May itself for 1112 also!! )
one can verify this from FS2013 spreadsheet, and returned application tab..

Rest good luck to all
Brother kewlCanada,

U r right...all are sharing their views here... :)

No offense... :) I guess no body is taking these discussion personally...:)

Just in addition with this---In general, for 2011/2013, there is a bit difference in this time---that is --CAP LIMIT-1000 and the NOC COUNT-50

Pray for each other...:)

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
kewlCanada said:
@ Shakti, Ashif, CPR 2012
One may have difference of opinion .. its nothing to make people panic,
if others want they can apply :) , I am not stopping them, but the truth of 2011 spreadsheet and 2013 itself says that
even after complicated eligibility criteria in 2013 , 2174 got filled in a month,

updates on CIC we all came to know only in the month of October that cap reached ( actually it got filled in May itself for 1112 also!! )
one can verify this from FS2013 spreadsheet, and returned application tab..

Rest good luck to all
Dude the intention was nothing against you :)

Ashif and me just posted our opinion and belief to others just not to panic since some may be on their way filling the application and may not do mistakes in hurry Burry and also others in hope since it takes a lot of effort and tension while applying and since they already went through that face while applying we just want them to calm down and go through daily work till they hear next news.
If you still feel the post hurts you then I apologise for the same :)
All the best to everyone :)

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
I don't that you guys need to worry that much as IT professionals are having four different categories which makes it total 4000 applications and last year it was only one with 300 applications..........

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
23-01-15; Husband 28-01-15
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
my file wont fit in 9"X12" envelop. is it ok to fold or just use long envelope?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
amanuppal said:
I don't that you guys need to worry that much as IT professionals are having four different categories which makes it total 4000 applications and last year it was only one with 300 applications..........
Absolutely...

CPR2012 said:
Dude the intention was nothing against you :)

Ashif and me just posted our opinion and belief to others just not to panic since some may be on their way filling the application and may not do mistakes in hurry Burry and also others in hope since it takes a lot of effort and tension while applying and since they already went through that face while applying we just want them to calm down and go through daily work till they hear next news.
If you still feel the post hurts you then I apologise for the same :)
All the best to everyone :)

I am on the same side..not to hurt anybody... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
athrenta said:
Dear Brother,

just go with an immediate longer sized envelope...

no worry... 8) 8)

amis

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Senior Members ,

Please help me by answering below queries regarding reference letters.

I have 6 years experience and I have worked in 3 organizations till date . I have all necessary documents like pay stubs , offer letters etc except for the reference letters.

I have one reference letter clearly stating my roles and responsiblities from my first employer where i worked for 4 years to the visa office while filing for my H1 Visa. can i use this letter even if it is not addressed to CIC .

Will this one letter be sufficient or do i have to get it from the other 2 employers .

I am trying to get it from the 2 employers also but not sure if they will give it .

Also, is it okay if i get a reference letter from my manager without the letter head . What details will i have to atach with the letter if I cannot get it on the letter head.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks !

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
athrenta said:
Donot fold. use a larger envelope. I was able to fit in over 100 docs in 9.5 x 12.5 with no issues. Good luck!

novibrar

Oct 18, 2011
Dear Admins, please help me to clarify following:

I am applying from india and I already sent my application via UPS yesterday. After sending, i realized that I made one silly mistake in primary applicant's form. I immediately called courier guys and asked them to change the courier destination to one of my friend's place in Canada. Now after he receive my application he is supposed to make the correction and send courier to CIC from Canada itself.

My question is since CIC will receive courier from his address will there be any problem? i have *NOT* mentioned my friend's name/address *anywhere* else.
Will CIC be expecting Use of Rep form, i really don't want to fill that since I am not using my friend as representative. Will CIC know by any chance that i sent through him and expect to fill use of rep form?

I'd really appreciate your quick response in this crunch time.

Thanks a lot!!!

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
novibrar said:
Dear Admins, please help me to clarify following:

I am applying from india and I already sent my application via UPS yesterday. After sending, i realized that I made one silly mistake in primary applicant's form. I immediately called courier guys and asked them to change the courier destination to one of my friend's place in Canada. Now after he receive my application he is supposed to make the correction and send courier to CIC from Canada itself.

My question is since CIC will receive courier from his address will there be any problem? i have *NOT* mentioned my friend's name/address *anywhere* else.
Will CIC be expecting Use of Rep form, i really don't want to fill that since I am not using my friend as representative. Will CIC know by any chance that i sent through him and expect to fill use of rep form?

I'd really appreciate your quick response in this crunch time.

Thanks a lot!!!
Dont worry. No need to fill rep form. juse have it sent to CIC once corrected.

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Cool_India said:
Dear Seniors,

I had applied for FSW in 2009 under NOC 2283 but the file was returned in 2010; as the NOC 2283 was not in the eligible occupation list at that time.

My question:-

Now I would like to re-apply under NOC 2173/2171 with matching duties to get the max points for experience. Please advice can I do the same as the file was returned to me with NOC 2283.
Did the CIC kept the records for the previous applications. If YES than I will not make any changes in duties of 2009-2010 and if NOT I can update the duties of 2009-2010 to match the current eligible NOC!

Please suggest!
Anyone Please advise!!!

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends.. I will be applying for noc 0113 purchasing managers.... I will be applying in ist week of july due to ielts exam on june 21....any ideas about this noc .. Will it be filled at that time or there are less applicants in this noc ??

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
I suggest, give it a try, as they said they will speed up the process and also they are saying a cap of 1000 to be achieved. so no one knows how long it will take.... i have applied for NOC 2133 and my application is on the way to Sydney NS. hopefully it reaches before end of this week.
My application will be reaching CIC one month after they new immigration program is announced, I dont know if i fall under that cap or i am already late :)
Fingers crossed

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
I suggest, give it a try, as they said they will speed up the process and also they are saying a cap of 1000 to be achieved. so no one knows how long it will take.... i have applied for NOC 2133 and my application is on the way to Sydney NS. hopefully it reaches before end of this week.
My application will be reaching CIC one month after they new immigration program is announced, I dont know if i fall under that cap or i am already late :)
Fingers crossed
Thanks .. Wish you good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.