+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@sanyasi,

Yes Birth Certificate is a must, but ITS ALTERNATES ARE ALSO ACCEPTABLE IF THEY FULFILL CERTAIN CONDITIONS. such as

1. 10th grade certificate (if it includes a) Person Name, b) DOB, c) Parent/Parents (Both or either of the two)
2. Affidavite (in certain situations from certain people such as Father/Mother, will provide details of those situations if required)

sanyasi said:
Birth Certificate is a MUST...!

Cheers

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
sanyasi said:
Birth Certificate is a MUST...!

Cheers
Where r u from India? If yes then in my opinion you can submit your Matriculation Certificate as a birth certificate and give a explanation also that he does not have any other proof of birth. If he does not have then you don't have any other option available. This is what i feel may be someone else can guide you better.....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
A019624 said:
Guys can someone please suggest the process for getting PPC in New Delhi..? And for how long is it valid..? What ia the right time to proceed with this... M not sure how much timw does it take in getting PPC.. :-(
Please check the below post brother...:

"Indian PCC:

@ Sinestra and Bharat - PCCs are provided by PSKs (under Ministry of External Affairs) not Police stations. I was of your thinking before actually going through the process which is why I asked 2 questions to an authorized person in PSK, ND. Read Q/A in the last.

I can tell you of the story in Delhi PSK; not sure if same applies to Mumbai and Gujarat.
An additional commissioner sits in the PSK who stamps and provides the PCC after doing some techno-geeky on a computer. Basically, from what I understand, he accesses the central repository of the police records and upon finding no adverse information provides the applicant with two stamped PCCs. The fee was also nominal; around INR 500 per applicant.

When I was about to leave the PSK, the window person on the exit stopped me and asked me for feedback on the service quality and provided me a feedback form. Of course, the experience was awesome and process quick. This is where I asked the fellow 2 questions, to which he replied very diligently.

Q1) Why was I given two PCCs?
A1) It is a standard procedure. We understand you need to submit one for visa purpose, so the other one you can keep for yourself.

Q2) I thought I would have to go to Police station for PCC after this stage, but I didn't?
A2) If there is any adverse information found against a personnel or some clarification required, the addl. commissioner will transfer your request to the Police station in your area. Then the person will need to visit the police station to get the things sorted out first. Upon sorting out, SHO will issue a letter of No Objection and after that you'll get the PCC from PSK. This process will take long time.

Q3) Anything else here?
A3) Nothing. You are done here.

Same thing must have happened with my wife but I don't know (neither did I bother to ask) because she applied 2 weeks after me and she got it in 2 hrs. Faster than mine. (ladies do have some advantages, after all!)

Following is the extract from my PCC;
"It is certified that there is no adverse information against Mr.XXX S/o Mr XXX, holder of Indian Passport No xxxxx, issued at xxxx, on dd/mm/yyyy which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA."

Follow this.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFC

a) Locate your respective PSKs. (Ahmedabad, Mumbai, etc)
b) Register for an account.
c) Login and apply for PCC. Do not forget to go through the 'Document Advisory'.
d) No need of appointment for PCC.
e) Go stand in the Queue before the PSK opens or u'll be delayed for the day.

Hope this helps."

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@aaliya

CIC just started working 3 hrs ago, it will take them some time to complete the review of a file (even if it was already started on friday) and then request for CC charging.

So today's first CC charging at earliest will be in another 2-3 hours

and then couple of hours to report on the forum. So relax

aaliya said:
Hi...anyone's cc charged today?

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
garuna said:
I told them the truth that I applied for PR canada but was returned and was lost too. so i want new copy. They told me that what ever your reason is you must bring copy of IELTS, copies of passport and police report for the lost IELTS. I gave them all along with the application and after 9 working days, they told me to come and pay the fee. After that its 12 working days now . Today when i asked them they are saying that i will be getting probably on thursday.
Thank you once again for your detailed response and allow me to rate you by +1. Hope I will be informed by them soon for further processing.

Wish you all the best for PR processing.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Century said:
SSC: XXXX-Jan to last month of SSC exam held
HSC: 1st College attendance month to last month of HSC exam held

If you forget, estimate but try to ensure that the duration is 2 years.
Thanks a lot Century, one more Education related query .

as you know in the private universities in Bangladesh ,a 4 year degree can be finished in 3.5 years because of being credit based. Any student may take more subjects in one particular semester and finish the course early.

In this case what should be the duration of the course on the application form, the standard duration 4 year or 3.5 year?

jigzz

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
CIC please start charging.. 8)

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Hi all
If it has been asked, please accept my apology.

As u know,it is very hard to get work experience certificate with letter head from company. I just think that i will not ask my boss for a second time. Should we keep the original one and send the certified copy ?

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Ashif brother... +1 for your reply.. :)

Also can you please suggest on how to register for getting PCC.. i have located the office, however not able to locate the link for account register..
And for how long is PPC valid..? What is the right time to apply? After PER email?

ashif_eee said:
Please check the below post brother...:

"Indian PCC:

@ Sinestra and Bharat - PCCs are provided by PSKs (under Ministry of External Affairs) not Police stations. I was of your thinking before actually going through the process which is why I asked 2 questions to an authorized person in PSK, ND. Read Q/A in the last.

I can tell you of the story in Delhi PSK; not sure if same applies to Mumbai and Gujarat.
An additional commissioner sits in the PSK who stamps and provides the PCC after doing some techno-geeky on a computer. Basically, from what I understand, he accesses the central repository of the police records and upon finding no adverse information provides the applicant with two stamped PCCs. The fee was also nominal; around INR 500 per applicant.

When I was about to leave the PSK, the window person on the exit stopped me and asked me for feedback on the service quality and provided me a feedback form. Of course, the experience was awesome and process quick. This is where I asked the fellow 2 questions, to which he replied very diligently.

Q1) Why was I given two PCCs?
A1) It is a standard procedure. We understand you need to submit one for visa purpose, so the other one you can keep for yourself.

Q2) I thought I would have to go to Police station for PCC after this stage, but I didn't?
A2) If there is any adverse information found against a personnel or some clarification required, the addl. commissioner will transfer your request to the Police station in your area. Then the person will need to visit the police station to get the things sorted out first. Upon sorting out, SHO will issue a letter of No Objection and after that you'll get the PCC from PSK. This process will take long time.

Q3) Anything else here?
A3) Nothing. You are done here.

Same thing must have happened with my wife but I don't know (neither did I bother to ask) because she applied 2 weeks after me and she got it in 2 hrs. Faster than mine. (ladies do have some advantages, after all!)

Following is the extract from my PCC;
"It is certified that there is no adverse information against Mr.XXX S/o Mr XXX, holder of Indian Passport No xxxxx, issued at xxxx, on dd/mm/yyyy which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA."

Follow this.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFC

a) Locate your respective PSKs. (Ahmedabad, Mumbai, etc)
b) Register for an account.
c) Login and apply for PCC. Do not forget to go through the 'Document Advisory'.
d) No need of appointment for PCC.
e) Go stand in the Queue before the PSK opens or u'll be delayed for the day.

Hope this helps."

gogietwo

May 26, 2014
Hi all, I am and staying in UAE from past 2 years and I am applying from UAE (Dubai). Which Visa Processing office should I select- Abu Dhabi or London or New Delhi (my origin)?

Kindly Help.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
byn2013 said:
Hi all

As u know,it is very hard to get work experience certificate with letter head from company. I just think that i will not ask my boss for a second time. Should we keep the original one and send the certified copy ?
Dear Brother,

All work ref and docs need to be send ---copies

So no need of the original docs....:)

Please check the Doc checklist at point 12....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
gogietwo said:
Hi all, I am and staying in UAE from past 2 years and I am applying from UAE (Dubai). Which Visa Processing office should I select- Abu Dhabi or London or New Delhi (my origin)?

Kindly Help.

Dear Brother,

Its very important for u to choose ur local VO as New Delhi...

Since its acting as a super fast VO in the world...:)

And for UAE --its London...(no need to select that one)

check the below link...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
byn2013 said:
Hi all

Keep the original.
Send the photocopy.....as per instruction on checklist.
Cheers

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

All work ref and docs need to be send ---copies

So need of the original docs....:)

Please check the Doc checklist at point 12....
Thank you. I feel tired... After intense negotiation with my boss about 3hours till 1am in the morning. I forgot everything...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.