+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayaz123 said:
hey every one....I am applying under 0111 Category and need to retake my IELTS. Dono I just messed up my test i got overall 7 with 5.5 in reading :( I am so upset about it anyways I have registered again for 7th June so 13 day added mean i will get result by 28th June and by 1 week of July my application will reach so should I take IELTS again or leave it since it will be late I guess for this category based on past trend. or can I apply withj this result and also I have previous IELST of 7 with no band less than 6.5 but it got expired last month....WTH i am in a fix please guide seniors thanks
No choice but to take it again. Good luck.

nishkotu

May 22, 2014
future_canadian said:
No. The funds cannot come from someone else. They must be your funds, not borrowed or not someone else's, and you must bring them to Canada with you.
future_canadian! How can I thank you! A big thanks and gratitude for replying to all my queries! Hope you wont mind if I come across any query and ask you about it in future, as I am planning to apply in 1st week of July. As I got new information today about India WES, transcripts are also required along with mark sheets. else I was ready to submit all to WES today!

cheers

Finance007

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hello Dears

I am totally confused abt my 66 Points as m just 1 point short

1) For Language I calculated 17
>Because I got in IELTS= Listening 7, Reading 6.5, Speaking & Writing 6. Is it Correct????

2) For Education I calculated 22
>Because WES gave me ECA equivalence of 4 years Bachelors (total) & individually both of my degrees were assessed as Canadian Graduations
But i didnt get ECA for my membership with CGA Canada(Certified General Accountants of Canada) this membership I got after completing an
online module while remaining all exams were exempted on the base of my previous studies.

Can You Pl Guide me How many points I ll get???????? :eek:

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
One query guys-

Suppose i apply now in June 2014 and get my PR by March 2015.

And i may get married between this timeframe, how soon can i get a visa for my wife ?

Visitor or working or anything, does anyone know what process to follow ?
You must keep the local VO apprised of all changes in family status. If you get married you'll need to provide all the appropriate forms and documents to the local VO as if you had included her in your original application. I believe you must apply for your wife prior to the time the visa is issued otherwise you cannot include her on that application but will have to make a separate family sponsorship application to include her later. I am not 100% on that, others please advise.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Witness said:
Hi I think I am qualified for one eligible occupation mentioned.

Is it too late to apply?

Anyone can give me a good advice if I go with my family or should I go first and petition my family afterwards?

Another question, I had been connected with the provincial government, is it enough to just comply a certificate of employment from the said agency? Anyone here have similar situation as mine that went successful in his/her application?

Should IELTS be taken first and see if I can meet the required score before passing my requirements to FSW?

I would really be glad to read any input from you.

Thank you.
I suggest you read the application guide and document checklist very carefully so you will know what is required: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

You must include all family information and forms with your application even if they aren't accompanying you, so you might as well have them accompany you. Also note that you cannot get any adaptability points for your spouse if your spouse is not accompanying you.

Your original IELTS result must be included with your application, so you have no choice but to take your IELTS first. And there is a minimum score to qualify for FSW.

Whatever work experience you have should be given in a letter from your employer that explains and describes in detail your duties. The determination of whether you meet the minimum requirements for your NOC and the number of points you get under the selection criteria will be based on these letters, so they are crucial to the process. The burden is on the applicant to show the necessary qualifications.

Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
I believe its 6 for each section.
Guys, please at least try to read the requirements or the forum posts before asking questions. These are the basic facts that one should know just browsing around for 5 mins.
Completely agree. It's good to help each other out but nobody should expect to be spoon-fed the entire application. Do your homework first and then come here to compare notes and ask detailed questions.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
You have to inform VO instantly about your change of marital status and need to submit updated forms to them.

http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-family-status-change.html
"If a marriage takes place after the application has been submitted, but before the Canada Immigration Visa has been issued, the new spouse must be included in the application and will have to undergo a medical examination and submit appropriate documents, including application forms, marriage certificate, police clearances and the applicable government fees.

Depending on the stage of the application at the time of the marriage, delays may vary from minimal to approximately 5 months. Such delays are caused by the necessary completion of medical examinations and security clearance."

So, when are you planned to get married and will the forum members be invited? ;D ;D
The delays are worse for having a child because you can't get an x-ray while pregnant. So have fun on your wedding night, but try not to get pregnant until you are landed in Canada. :eek:

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
Just one question -

IELTS exam result has to go in Original ?

All other documents, which documents have to go in Original ?

What about the format of job responsibilities and others. ?
Read the document checklist carefully. ECA must also be original. PCCs must be original but they can be sent later. All forms must be original.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Witness said:
Thank you so much for the reply CiscoGuy.

How will the FSW assess my job experience, I currently have no job but I had been connected with the government for more than 6 years as Network Hardware Technician. I think I am qualified as a Computer network technicians (2281) mention in FSW 2014. The job duties and responsibilities almost match. So this is like

Network Hardware Technician *my previous position
Computer network technicians *FSW occupation

would there be a problem with that?

I was asking if it is too late to apply, you answered "Not for most NOCs", can you please educate me about that?

I think I can comply immediately the most basic requirements like CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT, PASSPORT, NBI, TOR. Can you please mention the other requirements.

Please please add more input for a new applicant like me. I just started reading this thread but it has like 1000 pages ;D

Who do you think is the best person to process my application?

Thanks in advance.
Read the guide and document checklist carefully and then come back with specific questions. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

your NOC is your job category.

You don't get to choose who will process your application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolcoral said:
Hi

Please anybody clarify the following:

In documents check list, if certain point is not applicable, whether to put cross mark cross or left blank.
cross mark is possible only by hand on hard copy.

please clarify.
I wrote N/A near the tick box

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melko said:
Guys
i could see lots of people putting their car values as assets? is there anybody who can confirm this will really work?

Appreciate your help.
Your car is an asset. But it won't work for settlement funds as it's not liquid.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melko said:
what if i have a car loan against this car, i understand that i need to mention the car loan in liabilities. should i have other assets to cover the loan value (other than the car itself)?

in other words, if i put it this way, will it work?

Assets: $Car value + $bank acount

Liabilities: $Car Loan

Funds: $Bank account
Correct. If those are your only assets and liabilities. There is no need to have additional assets beyond the car to cover the car loan. Typically the worse thing that could happen if you default on a car loan is repossession of the car. (Unless they can take your other assets, I don't know how it works in your country?) I would explain what your assets and liabilities are so CIC can see that the car loan is the type of liability that won't result in potential loss of your other assets.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amithin said:
Hi,

How do I know the no.of applications sent under 1112 noc.Is the spreadhseet showing accurate data?

Pls advise.

Regards,
Amit.
Only when CIC updates their web site will we have an official number. They haven't yet done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.