+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Search for NOC 1114 jobs, then try to match your responsibilities with that

rather than searching for your duties and then looking for NOC.

Also, search jobs published by Canadian Rating Agencies and see if they have any NOC mentioned.

or you may try calling HSRDC or CIC on tuesday.

ankit1987 said:
Thanks for the reply. Actually, I searched the job but could not find NOC listed. however, I could find atleast 50-60% of my job duties were matching. So, I am thinking i can fit in there. And any other NOC, does not have very specific job title or duties that suits my occupation.

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
karthikm said:
Hi All,

I need a clarification, do we need to produce employment reference for all years of employment? or is it sufficient if I produce a letter from my current employer (whom I am working with since the last 2 years).

Thanks, Karthikeyan
Until the maximum of 6 years of experience.
that fetches you max. of 15 points.

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Hi Seniors,

One question.
Did a Canadian student permit also contain a UCI Number?
How if we could not find the old permit which attached on the old passport a decade ago, could we just skip it? leave it to CIC to find out?

Please advice
thank you

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
sweetypie2501 said:
Until the maximum of 6 years of experience.
that fetches you max. of 15 points.
Thanks Sweetypie2501. That helps

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
For your primary NOC, Max upto 6 years.

For jobs under other NOC's just regular experience letter, will suffice.

But if you cross 67 marks threshold with your current 2 yr experience, and obtaining detailed experience letter with suties is taking considerable time, you may decide not to provide it to make sure your application reaches within the cap.

Then explain in your cover letter that although you previous experience falls under same NOC but you are not claiming points as the employer was not willing/taking time to provide the letter.

karthikm said:
Hi All,

I need a clarification, do we need to produce employment reference for all years of employment? or is it sufficient if I produce a letter from my current employer (whom I am working with since the last 2 years).

Thanks, Karthikeyan

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
sweetypie2501 said:
Ok, So, you have applied for that NOC before.
It seems you are an expert in it :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Ok the earlier was a post you deleted to rephrase that you breathe for living.

Then you share `Senior` IT consultant and we remember you shared you wana do film making.

and you make so many faces like this ( :p ) for every post.

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 3 issues to clarify in my application- 1. regarding PCC, 2. regarding job, 3. regarding travels i made.
Do I need to write separate cover letters for different issue with the document or in one cover letter will explain all?
Feeling bit embarrassed to ask but is there anyone who can help providing me with a sample cover letter :/
Thank you..

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
One cover letter for whole application, different headings

snow_ski said:
I have 3 issues to clarify in my application- 1. regarding PCC, 2. regarding job, 3. regarding travels i made.
Do I need to write separate cover letters for different issue with the document or in one cover letter will explain all?
Feeling bit embarrassed to ask but is there anyone who can help providing me with a sample cover letter :/
Thank you..

Anirudh85

May 10, 2014
sweetypie2501 said:
Try to book IELTS in another city in India like kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore etc..
Your NOC is one of the Hot ones. It can fill quite fast.
So, hurry up man, if you really serious about it.

I looked up no hope for GT at most centers before July...

I think I am out of the race :(

But I have heard if the cap reaches these guys would give 2 options either to refund the fee or keep it in pending status and when next time the program opens they consider it afresh, is that true?

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Anirudh85 said:
I looked up no hope for GT at most centers before July...

I think I am out of the race :(

But I have heard if the cap reaches these guys would give 2 options either to refund the fee or keep it in pending status and when next time the program opens they consider it afresh, is that true?
If you are really desperate for writing IELTS fast and applying for FSW Within June,

then
take IELTS general in neighbouring countries like Nepal( you dont require visa for it, You just have to carry your passport for exam).

Or you can travel to countries like Thailand, Indonesia - on arrival visa. just carry your passport for exam.

If not travel to neighbouring countries like singapore, malaysia- this required atleast 1 week processing.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
snow_ski said:
Thank you..
Hi,
1) you don't need PCC for 1st stage of application. You can produce it later. I would advice without wasting time just apply.
2) Regarding Job - Could you throw more light whats the issue about it ?
3) If you made international travels refer to the dates stamped on your passport.

I haven`t seen anyone writing a cover letter. If you seen the videos from experts, they mention affidavit.
If there is something i am missing, please raise an alert..

Anirudh85

May 10, 2014
sweetypie2501 said:
If you are really desperate for writing IELTS fast and applying for FSW Within June,

then
take IELTS general in neighbouring countries like Nepal( you dont require visa for it, You just have to carry your passport for exam).

Or you can travel to countries like Thailand, Indonesia - on arrival visa. just carry your passport for exam.

If not travel to neighbouring countries like singapore, malaysia- this required atleast 1 week processing.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Lol! Okay my world tour starts! Hope I don't forget Canada in all this.

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
;D ;D :D@jango vry funny.pls what of 1114 how many applicants on the spread sheet.I can't fully view that spread sheet gives me tough time.

Jango1 said:
I see only 27 applications for 2132 on the excel sheet.
Its such a JOKE. :p

Shame on silent senders..

Status
Not open for further replies.