+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Hello All,
I am waiting for the WES
At the mean time I am filling up the forms for NOC 2173. Please help on the below queries:

Education:

Primary -5 yrs

Secondary -5 yrs

Univ/College- 6yrs(2 yrs college+ 4 yrs university)

Is it ok?

There is not specific starting month for secondary class also higher secondary class,

Which month I have to give? Any month can I give?

Software Engineer
its my occupation

Should I have to write it as Software Engineers and Designers as like NOC?

Work Experience:

I am working on same occupation since 2008 as Software Engineer

Should I have to mention it as per designation? Its only given the Occupation in heading.

I am confused. If it in different occupation then I have to write.

NID:

What about the NID expiry date?

There is no expiry date in NID. Should I keep it blank?

In the form imm0008_3e.pdf:
a)Assets:
b)Liabilities
c)Settlement funds

I have only bank balance certificate:

Should I add only Settlement funds?

Your Work experience:

Should I have to write all designations and duration for all companies where I worked and working?
In Date field I can write only year but in month field I cant write month, I can write 2008-09 like this.

Please help

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Guys on my file everywhere my position mentioned is "Team Leader - Finance & Asset Management Operations", just at one place it says "Team Leader - Financial & Asset Management Operations". Would this impact? Cry Roll Eyes
Don't worry about the designation. My offer letter and promotion letter shows a word missing then what i received as a reference from HR. I have attached her business card to the reference letter and its good to go..

The importance is beneath the fact - Your job duties.. The kick start for their reading if how well in CONTEXT the lead statement in your NOC matches with what you have mentioned.
Lead statement is mentioned just above the job duties below the NOC code on their NOC webpage.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Pipis Husband said:
I really don't want you to take the wrong decision over this so you have to think carefully. Let me put it in perspective; imagine you are the CIC officer and you see an application package where the proof of funds indicated by the applicant is CAD 2,000. Note, CAD 2,000 is DIFFERENT from CAD 20,000. Now as the CIC Officer, you see another application package where the proof of fund is CAD 20,000 and is adequate for that applicant's processing. Which applicant would you pass on to the next stage and which would you return? Bear in mind also that there are THOUSANDS of other applicants who would have indicated the correct figure as their proof of funds. Would you 'overlook' the error in the application or would you go with the applications that have no errors? I think any reasonable person would work with the applications that have no errors rather than the application that has an error. You can choose to call the courier company to return the application to you or to your friend in Canada or you can choose to let it proceed with the error to CIC. Best of luck in your choice.
Well said.

NobeSmall

May 15, 2014
Hello,

I just stumbled across this site now, registered and then posted this question.
Please, I need some advice. My UK visa expires in August 2014 and I am yet hear from LVO. What should I do?

Is it possible to change my visa office to my home country? OR
Can I email LVO to ask for information on what to do?

Please, anybody who has been or who knows someone in this situation should inform me.
My application was received on 25th October last year and I got PER in December 2013.
I am really worried that I may not be invited for interview or have COPR for Canada before my visa expires.

I anticipate your response.

Noble

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
june17th2174 said:
This is CIC my dear and they don't write anything on our forms by themselves and they don't entertain if anything is missed/wrongly written. According to them what is written on the form is main. They might not even bother to check the fund document when they find 2K written on the form and return it directly..
Good point

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@rumel
querywise reply is as follows (for which i have answer): replies are in [Reply] format

Education:

Primary -[5 yrs]

Secondary -[7 yrs] (Sec + 2 yr clg)

Univ/College- [4yrs] ( 4 yrs university) [here clg refer to inst, which does not have degree awarding status]

There is not specific starting month for secondary class also higher secondary class,

Which month I have to give? Any month can I give? [use your best judgement based on academic year]

Should I have to write it as Software Engineers and Designers as like NOC? [Nopes]

Work Experience:

Should I have to mention it as per designation? [I dont think so, but you can confirm with seniors, Additionally, your experience letter needs to have these details]

NID: [Consult with someone from your country]

a)Assets: [Bank Balnce certificate amount]
b)Liabilities [Nil, i entered 0.01]
c)Settlement funds [Bank balnce certificate amount]

Your Work experience:

Should I have to write all designations and duration for all companies where I worked and working? [Yes]
In Date field I can write only year but in month field I cant write month, I can write 2008-09 like this. [Yes]

Please help

rumel said:
Hello All,
I am waiting for the WES
At the mean time I am filling up the forms for NOC 2173. Please help on the below queries:

Education:

Primary -5 yrs

Secondary -5 yrs

Is it ok?

Software Engineer
its my occupation

Work Experience:

Should I have to mention it as per designation? Its only given the Occupation in heading.

NID:

a)Assets:
b)Liabilities
c)Settlement funds

Your Work experience:

Should I have to write all designations and duration for all companies where I worked and working?
In Date field I can write only year but in month field I cant write month, I can write 2008-09 like this.

Please help

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
Following is the reference letter i have got from my employer -

Can anyone of you share your thoughts if this is good for NOC 2174

It is certified that Rajaram (employee id zzzzzz) is associated with (name of company) since (date of joining in 2008). He is a full time employee and is working 40 hours per week. His current annual salary is Rs.xxxxxxx plus benefits as applicable and standard employee benefits as below.

He worked as Lead Analyst from (date of joining in 2008) till 31st August 2011. He was responsible for delivering various modules of (name of project1) (www.abcd.com) portal, (name of project2), (name of project3) web portal being developed using .NET technologies at the front end and Mainframes systems as the backend. His primary responsibilities included gathering and analyzing the user/business requirements, documenting same in Quality Center. While working on these projects, he reviewed Solution Description Documents (Detailed documents having information related to flow of data/information within a system being developed/enhanced) created by Technical Architects and shared the gaps in them with the stakeholders. Daily/weekly status reporting on the progress and milestones was integral to this role.

His last annual salary as Lead Analyst was Rs.xxxxxxx besides benefits like Company provided transport, meals, Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Provident fund and Gratuity.

Rajaram was promoted as Team Lead w.e.f. 1st September 2011 and has been working in this role since then. He was assigned few critical projects like (name of project4), (name of project5), (name of project6), (name of project7) besides others. He reviews and documents user/business requirements, participates in sessions to discuss system design documents, identifies defects which lead to improvements in the application code, run automation scripts, estimate the effort for assigned projects. He closely coordinates with the software development and testing team members to ensure timely delivery of the project while maintaining high level of quality. He prepared CTS (Client Technology Services) handoff document for the end user teams which was a great resource for them to understand the functionalities of the application and troubleshoot.

Rajaram’s non-project responsibilities include coaching, mentoring and supervising project team members. He has an important role in developing/enhancing processes within the group. He has been a trusted and responsible employee. His creativity and knowledge profile have provided good learning environment to other team members. He is dedicated to his work and has always displayed professional and positive attitude. He is a great asset to the organization and I wish him success in all future endeavors.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
rumel said:
Education :

Elementary/ primary school - 9
Secondary/ high school - 3
University/ college - 4

You can approximate month(Normally in india school starts in June)

In Generic Application Form

Question 3 * Current Occupation: (Mention your job title)

4 * Intended Occupation: {NOC No - NOC name} Example : 2281 - Computer Network Technicians

Schedule 3 Economic Class Form

Question 12

a) { NOC name} - { NOC No }

b) Starting Date - Till date / Occcupation - NOC name / NOC - NOC No

NID:

If the it is AAdhar there will no expiry date, then no need yo mention that.

a)Assets: - (leave it blank)
b)Liabilities - (leave it blank)
c)Settlement funds - Mention the Liquid funds you have in CAD's

Iwanna44

May 12, 2014
Do I have UCI number if I have applied for and received work permit and study permit in the past? Don't have my documents on my right now so can't check it.

Thank you

vncntybnz

Star Member
Sep 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2014 App_Received: May 14, 2014 DD_Encashed: August 19, 2014 PER_Received: September 2, 2014
Med's Request
October 1, 2014
Med's Done....
October 3, 2014 Med_Sent......: October 14, 2014 Med_Received: October 18, 2014
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014 PP_Rec'd by VO: October 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014 Decision Made: October 30, 2014 VISA_Received: November 8, 2014
LANDED..........
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Iwanna44 said:
Sorry guys what is PCC?
Police Clearance Certificate

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rumel said:
Hello All,
I am waiting for the WES

Education:

Primary -5 yrs

Secondary -5 yrs

Is it ok?

Software Engineer
its my occupation

Work Experience:

NID:

a)Assets:
b)Liabilities
c)Settlement funds

Your Work experience:

Please help
Educational duration: I wrote
Primary -5 yrs

Secondary -7 yrs (5+2 years HSC/college)

Univ- 4yrs( 4 yrs university)
Secondary Education Start: I guess, it will be from 1st January
University Start: If you forget the month, give estimation; but try to ensure that there is 4 years of total duration.

Work Experience: Forum members suggest giving title.

NID expiry date: Keep it blank. After printing, you can write N/A there.

Assets: Add your property, house, jewelry, and settlement fund
Settlement Fund: use the bank certificate amount in CAD

Your Work experience:

Should I have to write all designations and duration for all companies where I worked and working?: Yes
In Date field I can write only year but in month field I cant write month, I can write 2008-09 like this.: 2008-09 is OK. Write in that way.

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
Following is the reference letter i have got from my employer -

Can anyone of you share your thoughts if this is good for NOC 2174

It is certified that Rajaram (employee id zzzzzz) is associated with (name of company) since (date of joining in 2008). He is a full time employee and is working 40 hours per week. His current annual salary is Rs.xxxxxxx plus benefits as applicable and standard employee benefits as below.

He worked as Lead Analyst from (date of joining in 2008) till 31st August 2011. He was responsible for delivering various modules of (name of project1) (www.abcd.com) portal, (name of project2), (name of project3) web portal being developed using .NET technologies at the front end and Mainframes systems as the backend. His primary responsibilities included gathering and analyzing the user/business requirements, documenting same in Quality Center. While working on these projects, he reviewed Solution Description Documents (Detailed documents having information related to flow of data/information within a system being developed/enhanced) created by Technical Architects and shared the gaps in them with the stakeholders. Daily/weekly status reporting on the progress and milestones was integral to this role.

His last annual salary as Lead Analyst was Rs.xxxxxxx besides benefits like Company provided transport, meals, Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Provident fund and Gratuity.

Rajaram was promoted as Team Lead w.e.f. 1st September 2011 and has been working in this role since then. He was assigned few critical projects like (name of project4), (name of project5), (name of project6), (name of project7) besides others. He reviews and documents user/business requirements, participates in sessions to discuss system design documents, identifies defects which lead to improvements in the application code, run automation scripts, estimate the effort for assigned projects. He closely coordinates with the software development and testing team members to ensure timely delivery of the project while maintaining high level of quality. He prepared CTS (Client Technology Services) handoff document for the end user teams which was a great resource for them to understand the functionalities of the application and troubleshoot.

Rajaram's non-project responsibilities include coaching, mentoring and supervising project team members. He has an important role in developing/enhancing processes within the group. He has been a trusted and responsible employee. His creativity and knowledge profile have provided good learning environment to other team members. He is dedicated to his work and has always displayed professional and positive attitude. He is a great asset to the organization and I wish him success in all future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.