+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pel12

May 6, 2014
I just read on CIC help centre that if your surname is blank on passport..WRITE YOUR FULL NAME UNDER SURNAME AND LEAVE GIVEN NAME as N/A.... Experts:::::pLS COMMENT... I am confused as different people giving different suggestion and Application guideline has no comment on it.!

This is what is wriiten in CIC help centre on a question about surname:::

"""What do you mean by surname?

Your surname is your family name. It is sometimes called your “last name.” If your name is spelled differently on your official documents, please write your name as shown in your passport. When filling out applications, type your surname as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document or any letters you got from the visa office or case processing centre where you sent your application (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

If you do not have a surname on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field, write “not applicable” or “N/A” in the given name field.""""

shah2014 said:
@ pel12 should have warned before reading 8)

1. Doesn't matter (use 1st letter Cap, rest small; atleast thats what i did)
2. Also doesn't matter (unless specifically asked to use certain order)
3. Use your Passport format and last name "N/A"; don't forget to put your Given Name; Last Name break up (as per visas) in Alias/Other name field in generic form.
4. You just need your birth certificate and that of your brother, it already establishes common parents
5. Photo's of you and your husband only
6. Use the last row "Remaining Information in Attachment # x"
7. No, but seperate sheet for each form

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
any suggestions for

Funds ?

Does Asset include property?
Should we show home loan in liabilities?
Is liability considered negative for immigration purposes?
Will they deduct liability from transferable funds and then calculate actual amount we have?

Please Suggest

EmFor

Sep 18, 2013
Hello,

Please, can one apply for both Federal Skilled Workers Program 2014 and Federal Skilled Trades Program 2014 ?

Your response is highly valued.

Regards,
Emfor

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
SS1982 said:
Hi

Spelling of my Father's name on my Passport (Surender) has minor mismatch compared to the Spelling on my Birth Certificate (Surendra).

Pls advise if this could be an issue or OK
In my opinion, you should submit an affidavit(Notarized) for Same name person by your father.

Sellside

Apr 29, 2014
Re: FSW 2014 WHAT IS THE EXACT CAP on NOCs?

Jango1 said:
Yes, the place MIGHT also makes difference to the outcome. People might ignore it, but its the fact.

1) Living expense you can fund yourself with based on the region.

2) No one would like a concentration of immigrants just in Toronto or Calgary if Canada is such a huge place..

Vancouver BC is a good choice.
Quote: "No one would like a concentration...." and then you're saying Vancouver would be a good choice? Clearly, you know little about Vancouver and deluge of Asian immigration into that city for last 20 odd years...

sharanelly

May 11, 2010
Does anyone know if it is possible for me to apply for FSW 2014 if my husband has applied in Self-employed category last year ?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here's my situation:

I applied for QSW last Oct 2013 and I have received AOR last Dec 19.

I am planning to apply to FSW 2014. I have relatives in Ontario which will be part of my declaration for the 5 points in "Adaptability" category.

The question, "Intended Province" on the application form is quite tricky.

When you select any other province other than Quebec, the question "Have you received CSQ", "Please Indicate the Number", and "Indicate the date" turns to gray.

Seniors, what do you think of this?

TANSAM

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
I have decided to send the application by this weekend, can anyone tell how CIC will communicate with me if any additional information is required and how much time do they take to respond +ve/-ve.

Please confirm.

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
isti84 said:
Please suggest anybody. I am stuck on this
To whom ever it may concern is OK.
If it addressed specifically to CIC, it looks good but not compulsory as the guidelines never mention about addressing to CIC.

So, pls don't waste any more time. Get the letters and finish off application.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Question about photographs:

The Guide says that the photos should mention the date the photo was taken on the back side. So, does this mean we can manually write the date or should the photographer stamp the date with their company/business seal on the backside?

My friend who applied said that it is mandatory to get it stamped.

FSWDev

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Sorry for the typo. I meant to say should not ben issue as per my consultant

FSWDev said:
Both my Mother's and Father;s name is not matching with Passport and my birth certificate
But my consultant said should be an issue as per their experince
But in my case its just one letter is missing in their same. like Instead XXDHAXX it is XXDAXX in Birth Certificate and should be XXKKXX but there is only one K in BC

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
sharanelly said:
Does anyone know if it is possible for me to apply for FSW 2014 if my husband has applied in Self-employed category last year ?
Yes you can apply :)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
bosschips said:
Here's my situation:

I applied for QSW last Oct 2013 and I have received AOR last Dec 19.

I am planning to apply to FSW 2014. I have relatives in Ontario which will be part of my declaration for the 5 points in "Adaptability" category.

The question, "Intended Province" on the application form is quite tricky.

When you select any other province other than Quebec, the question "Have you received CSQ", "Please Indicate the Number", and "Indicate the date" turns to gray.

Seniors, what do you think of this?
Since you have relative in Ontario then select Ontario. It hardly make any difference anyways. You can go and live anywhere (except Quebec initially) with FSW.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
TANSAM said:
I have decided to send the application by this weekend, can anyone tell how CIC will communicate with me if any additional information is required and how much time do they take to respond +ve/-ve.

Please confirm.
In three months time you will get to know

Status
Not open for further replies.