+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Can he provide you with your work contract and pay stubs?
If you worked under him legitimately, he should be able to provide it
NO I DON'T HAVE A CONTRACT
BUT I CAN WRITE A NEW ONE
AND I HAVE INSURANCE
THAT'S ALL

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
21 for you !!

Finance007 said:
Dear Seniors

I got ECA from WES as Equivalent to "Canadian 4 Years Bachelors Degree". How many points I shall get????

pankhilsingh

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Dear Ashif Bro,
Please confirm some doubts which are boggling my mind like anything..
1. Funds: Can I use PPF as POF which is on my wife's name? If not, any %age that I can use out of it.
2. As POF $14,720 is required for 2 person, can we also show more than that? May be double. Will it make the case strong?
3. Education: In my ECA I have not shown my MBA being Amity University not recognized. But at the time of filing application can I mention MBA as my Highest qualification?

Thanks..

Pankhil Singh

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
ashif_eee said:
Dear Sister,

answer is --NO for ur each query...:)
Ashif Sir ,

have u ever exp someone showing property as assets ..i asked Qs earlier...

n second related to your answer on responsibility NOC website usually have different roles and different responsibilities for one of NOC...so logically you cant everything in your profiles as written for one NOC..just asking ...no telling:)..m i rght

ramgarhia said:
Yes you are rite abhi.
Bro if they will ask statment tomorrow..i have 40k going as EMI everyday...So bit confused ....logically if they dont think property as asset they should not think property loan as liabilty..

Showing 10 lac is not a problem but showing statment with EMI is bit tricky ..

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
It should be 21 brother...If u have only one Posts sec degree...:)
I have two post-secondary degrees, however getting assessed only my MSc from the UK since getting my bachelors degree attested from India is a long process. How many points you reckon that could fetch me. I tried the equivalency tool on WES website and it did equate my MSc from the UK to be equivalent to the Canadian Masters Level. So it would get me 23 points, wouldn't it?

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
fdv420 said:
HI Guys,

If some how couriers company mishandle your DD then can anybody cash this DD or there is any security envolve.
As ramgarhia suggested, only CIC can encash it. But to be on safer side if your DD is misplaced in CIC which is not possible but in case so I suggest write your name and passport number behind the DD which will be handy. Just my view

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPR2012 said:
Hi,
1) Type your experience (job description/roles and responsibilities justifying for respective NOC you are applying for...but definitely not copying from CIC website) in white paper getting acknowledged by your Supervisor or immediate manager and take his signature and also make sure he acknowledges your profile. Don't attest the document.
2) Attach his company ID Proof copy with his signature and do attestation
3) Make an affidavit stating why you are not able to provide the Job description in Company letterhead)....e.g. I am not able to provide the roles and responsibilities since your organization HR policies don't support the format requested (roles and responsibilities included in). Attach a supporting document from your HR team...e.g. Service letter and mention the same in covering letter that you are attaching this for reference
Confusing but hope this helps and.....

e.g. only; reference letter shared by seniors.

Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Seniors please correct me if i am wrong

thank u sir for ur great effort for helping me

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
EAGLE EYE said:
NO I DON'T HAVE A CONTRACT
BUT I CAN WRITE A NEW ONE
AND I HAVE INSURANCE
THAT'S ALL
Do you have pay stubs? Tax papers to prove that you worked?

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
pankhilsingh said:
Dear Ashif Bro,
Please confirm some doubts which are boggling my mind like anything..
1. Funds: Can I use PPF as POF which is on my wife's name? If not, any %age that I can use out of it.

Ans: Yes you can show funds from you, Your Spouse or your kids account not in your parents or brothers.

2. As POF $14,720 is required for 2 person, can we also show more than that? May be double. Will it make the case strong?

Ans: Yes you can show more and more funds. There will be no impact on your application

3. Education: In my ECA I have not shown my MBA being Amity University not recognized. But at the time of filing application can I mention MBA as my Highest qualification?

Ans: They will consider ECA only & They will give points for Equavalancy to Canadian Education only.

Thanks..

Pankhil Singh

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
Fees Payment Form

In the guide it says

There are two (2) types of fees:
1. The processing fee which must be included with your application - $550 as Single Applicant
2. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by the Visa Office at a later stage if your application is approved. - $490 for principal applicant

I have to just ignore no 2. for now right?

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gchabs said:
I have two post-secondary degrees, however getting assessed only my MSc from the UK since getting my bachelors degree attested from India is a long process. How many points you reckon that could fetch me. I tried the equivalency tool on WES website and it did equate my MSc from the UK to be equivalent to the Canadian Masters Level. So it would get me 23 points, wouldn't it?
yes it should be 23 dont worry only need highest degree

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
asinght said:
I contact IDP, they told me yes I can get another copy sent to my home address. I have already submitted my application for duplicate copy of TRF. I'll update here once I get it.

Below text is verbatim from the FAQs on official IELTS website here :

How many Test Report Forms (TRFs) am I entitled to?
You will only receive one (1) copy of your Test Report Form, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) – in these cases, you can receive two. Proof of application to CIC and UKBA must be provided.
That's true. I too got 2x TRFs.
Refer# Page 640 on this forum. I have posted a detailed experience in getting 2x TRFs

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
gchabs said:

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Yes ignore second
gchabs said:
Fees Payment Form

In the guide it says

There are two (2) types of fees:
1. The processing fee which must be included with your application - $550 as Single Applicant
2. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by the Visa Office at a later stage if your application is approved. - $490 for principal applicant

I have to just ignore no 2. for now right?

Status
Not open for further replies.