+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
kollins said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Forumites....guess i should try and open the floodgates of PERS for FSW 2014 applicants......don't be carried away....I actually belong to 2013 FSW but I have a form of attachment to 2014 FSW applicants.
I just got my PERS mail notification for my third application which was received on the 24th April,2014.
1st application was returned(on 27th january,2014) because of payment issues......yet to get my application back but I guess its my credit card that have issues with them.
2nd application was returned(on 4th April,2014) because my application " was deemed incomplete".....I'm yet to get it back.....but i later noticed some typo error in my background declaration form plus some irregularities in dates for my spouse.
Third application received on 24th was successful!
It took 20 days!

Wish you buddies speedy processing.
[/size][/size]

Hey Mentor, Congrats dear boss!

You will see success all through!

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdec1980 said:
One more questions forum mates,

As my application was returned in FSWP 2013 due to cap reached and plan to reapply before end of May. Do I have to secure an updated employment certificate from my current employer? The last letter was dated Dec 23, 2013. I am kinda hesitant because they are not so happy to give a letter to begin with.
if possible get the latest one, u never know with cio....they can accept it and they can object on it as well.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
subrun said:
Hi All

If I am not submitting Police Verification this time then how to mention it that I am not submitting it.

And is there any priority issue if I am not submitting Police Verification file with my application ?

Suggest Please.

BR//Subrun.
there is no point/need to mention that you did not submit it - they will see that it's missing. however, LO officers will surely ask for it, so make sure you prepare it, i'd say the best time is to start working on obtaining it when you receive your PER.
there are no priority issue regarding PC, but they say that it will certainly take more time to process the whole thing (till visa), since if you had your PC submitted with the app, and everything else is in its place - your file will be finished sooner. if you don't submit your PC with the rest of the docs, after your file is transferred to LO, the LO officer will get in touch with you asking you to provide PC, then you need to send it to your LO, and all this takes time. in these terms, the processing of your app will be longer (this is true only if everything else is in place).

vncntybnz

Star Member
Sep 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2014 App_Received: May 14, 2014 DD_Encashed: August 19, 2014 PER_Received: September 2, 2014
Med's Request
October 1, 2014
Med's Done....
October 3, 2014 Med_Sent......: October 14, 2014 Med_Received: October 18, 2014
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014 PP_Rec'd by VO: October 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014 Decision Made: October 30, 2014 VISA_Received: November 8, 2014
LANDED..........
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
rameez748 said:
Dear friends,

My ECA completed from WES today and it has mentioned that "Evaluation Report 2 copies sent by International Express Date Sent: May 13, 2014"; i searched entire web-page but no tracking details found. I have opted international express delivery option. can anyone able to give me piece of mind on ths situation ?

Hope this reply is not too late, but I still want to try to help anyway.

We had the same situation. I ordered a duplicate report and my account said it was sent out on April 25, 2014. No tracking number showed up even after a week. I had to call WES and that was when I found out that it was not actually sent out yet because I did not put any contact number. Only when I updated my contact information that they actually sent it out via UPS. Within 24 hours, my account showed the tracking number. It was sent out on May 6, and I received it on May 9.

So please check your WES account and make sure you enter a valid contact information. My guess is that UPS doesnt allow international express shipping without the recipient's contact number.

Hope this helps.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Iwanna44 said:
With the address field it says list addresses where you lived. So my question is do I but my permanent address as it said on my ID or my mailing address where I resided?

Thank you
Permanent address..........mailing address where you currently live.......sort of confusing statement.
Please put your home address where you currently live as part of the addresses requested.
Instruction says......in the last 10 years....this definitely include your current address.

Rayj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Med's Request
08/10/2014
Med's Done....
14/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/01/2015
Century said:
You cannot edit the spreadsheet directly.

If you don't have a link to edit your details yet, please re-submit them using the link http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry and bookmark the "Edit your response" link from the confirmation screen for future use.
I did that but now my name is entered twice in spreadsheet. Admins please correct/delete one of the entries.

rssb

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
strangersr said:
there is no point/need to mention that you did not submit it - they will see that it's missing. however, LO officers will surely ask for it, so make sure you prepare it, i'd say the best time is to start working on obtaining it when you receive your PER.
there are no priority issue regarding PC, but they say that it will certainly take more time to process the whole thing (till visa), since if you had your PC submitted with the app, and everything else is in its place - your file will be finished sooner. if you don't submit your PC with the rest of the docs, after your file is transferred to LO, the LO officer will get in touch with you asking you to provide PC, then you need to send it to your LO, and all this takes time. in these terms, the processing of your app will be longer (this is true only if everything else is in place).
I am in the same boat, I have not submitted my PCC. What is PER? At what stage do we reach PER? I am asking this question, so that I can plan to obtain PCC accordingly. I will need to get this from India and USA for both myself and my wife.

missionimpossible

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-09-2014
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
Query on PCC

Does my spouse need to provide a PCC of her residence before marriage. If yes this is a big show stopper? In India PCC is issued by the passport office. Now to get a PCC the essential thing is a valid passport. Post marriage her passport has changed and so has her Surname. We have the PCC for the new address. However for the old address the passport has been cancelled and hence we cannot get a PCC issued for that address.

NOTE: In Dec 2012 hoping for FSWP to open in Jan2013 we had issued a PCC for the maiden name and the old address, however since it is been more than a yr that is no longer valid

Please share your thoughts on the above

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rssb said:
I am in the same boat, I have not submitted my PCC. What is PER? At what stage do we reach PER? I am asking this question, so that I can plan to obtain PCC accordingly. I will need to get this from India and USA for both myself and my wife.
PER is Positive Eligibility Review.it is the first notification one receives from CIO. no one knows when to expect it, that's something all of us would like to know! ;D some of people from this forum from 2013, who applied late april, said that they've received PER within 20 days. i don't know if 2014 applicants can rely on this info. it would be just perfect it this turns out to be true! the beginning of the fsw2013 program cannot be a reference to us, since CIC was on strike for several months last year, and it included months from the start till mid duration of a program. so, i wouldn't say that we can compare 2014 situation with the 2013 one. but again, this is my opinion.
i don't know how long it takes to obtain PC from india, but you shouldn't have problems getting you guys the USA one, since you should have it in our hands within a month, from the day you request it.
good luck!

sanyasi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Hi Guys,

If we are claiming 5 points for a relative in canada, is it necessary to provide their residential proof? I have my sister's bank statement and offer letter from a big company.. please let me know

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iwanna44 said:
Hi guys,

I consulted a lawyer and he told me that most applications are rejected because the reference letters are not written properly. Is that true? Do you know a lawyer or is someone willing to go through my reference letter to give me some advice. I want to do things properly but I feel like the lawyer is scaring me and will tell me anything just to get me to hire him.

Did you guys hire a lawyer?

Thank you
the fact is that, most of us don't know how to properly fill the forms and how to submit and write docs........for the very 1st or even 2nd 3rd time...........what happens is we waste precious time and cap gets filled and we wait for next year and so on.........so normally this takes 2nd or 3rd attempt to successfully submit the app.

now there are people of 2 opinions....

1st one those who say we don't want to waste that much time (normally 2 3 years) instead we can pay 1500 to 3000 dollars (depend on how much u can bargain or if living in a big city & hiring top consultant then cost of hiring consultants are typically high)...and bypass all the headache and get entry into Canada within 14 - 16 months. the benefit of this approach is that u don't have to do anything, just sit back and relax......everything ur consultant will do (but make sure he is listed on cic website and recognized one, not crooks) and u successfully (in most of the cases) enters in Canada easily and quickly, if u r even lacking in points these people are law experts and they can make up 3 to 4 points for u easily,,,,,,the bad thing.......u sacrifice 1500 - 3000 dollars on consultants!

2nd one are those who says to hell with consultants, its not required and thousands of people go without them so we can also. now in this some people are lucky and make no mistakes and get it in the 1st attempt........but u know even a single mistake like not signing the form or forgot it to sign, filled wrong info in any one field of any form......can result in a rejection......its much more like a trial and check method for most of the cases.............the good thing u save thousands of dollars..........the bad thing....u waste 2 3 years to get into Canada! and remember if u r rejected once, 2nd or 3rd time u will be scrutinized more deeply and in detail.

if u search the internet.........the number of applicants getting into Canada each year through consultants are way higher than those who don't hire them..........again I m not advocating to hire consultant or encouraging to do so.........its just matter of circumstances.

my suggestion: if u can manage or u can say waste some thousand dollars......then hire consultant and get rid of any chances of rejection, headache, manual follow ups and other things.

missionimpossible

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-09-2014
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
vncntybnz said:
Hope this reply is not too late, but I still want to try to help anyway.

We had the same situation. I ordered a duplicate report and my account said it was sent out on April 25, 2014. No tracking number showed up even after a week. I had to call WES and that was when I found out that it was not actually sent out yet because I did not put any contact number. Only when I updated my contact information that they actually sent it out via UPS. Within 24 hours, my account showed the tracking number. It was sent out on May 6, and I received it on May 9.

So please check your WES account and make sure you enter a valid contact information. My guess is that UPS doesnt allow international express shipping without the recipient's contact number.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the tip, just added my number

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
kollins said:
The most important thing is that there should be no gap in your date entry inmate last 10yrs as stated in the instruction.
If you mentioned Oct,2013.......did you account for your activities from Nov,2013 till when you submit your application?if you didn't ....and you submitted this month .......it may be a source of concern.
Like i said.....it depends on the mood of the officer attending to your application.
I sd ve mention Till Date. God sd help me. I filled same address in generic form. 2 chits. 4ID proofs. Let me face.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sanyasi said:
Hi Guys,

If we are claiming 5 points for a relative in canada, is it necessary to provide their residential proof? I have my sister's bank statement and offer letter from a big company.. please let me know
yes, you need more documents of hers. you have them listed in the docs checklist!

Status
Not open for further replies.