+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Hello all,

I must say all the people are doing a wonderful job in helping each other. It indeed takes a lot of effort on taking out time to provide help to each h other.

Thanks so much guys for such camaraderie.

My +1 to all the members.

Good luck to all of us.

omshanti2013

May 4, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear Bro,

1. Yes u can still apply to new NCO since uhave that NOC experience

2. Go for -- "our parents name are mentioned or do I need to provide affidavit that our parents are same."

Also u are attaching her PP as proof of citizenship/PR....(as a mandatory doc)

Hope this will help
Hello Ashif Bhai,

Do we need to provide original affidavit for change of name or photocopy of affidavit is enough.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Re: NID of BD

rudbee said:
you are absolutely right. few day ago I raised the same question. Anyways, why haven's u got ur NID translated? Parents' names and address are not in English.

Another thing, in case of English translation only notarization will suffice or need to arrange affidavit as well.

And is Affidavit ?????
I did not translated because I am a bit lazy ;D ;D and found the translation process cumbersome :-\. I rationalized that:
1. The heading is found in english it clearly indicate that it is National ID card issued by Government of Bangladesh;
2. At least my name and my DOB is in English and my picture are there. By this three things together, CIC/VO cannot argue that the National ID
Card is not mine.
3. The national ID number is also in English. So for any investigation, they can use it and don't require a translator.

For translation, you have to follow the below process:

Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.

Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
omshanti2013 said:
Hello Ashif Bhai,

Do we need to provide original affidavit for change of name or photocopy of affidavit is enough.
To be on the safer side its better to send original one.

NSharawat21

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
27-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
15-Dec-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-March-2015
Hi All ,

I have a common question after submitting the documents what are the next steps . After how many days on average we will come to know that file is accepted or rejected ?

After the decision of rejection or selection , How much time it will take regarding the decision whether we will get the PR or not ?? Do we have any site like USCIS where we can check the status of our file or we have to just wait till the CIC will communicate with us ?? My immigration office will be N Delhi

Regards
N

angelxue

May 23, 2013
Shanghai
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmitrych said:
Hi Angelxue,
yes, it happens sometimes, even when people update their info using an edit link. Looks like a bug in Google Forms.
Don't worry about this, we now have a semi-automated process for removing such duplicates, and I'm removing them from time to time.
that's good! thank you so much!

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
NSharawat21 said:
Hi All ,

I have a common question after submitting the documents what are the next steps . After how many days on average we will come to know that file is accepted or rejected ?

After the decision of rejection or selection , How much time it will take regarding the decision whether we will get the PR or not ?? Do we have any site like USCIS where we can check the status of our file or we have to just wait till the CIC will communicate with us ?? My immigration office will be N Delhi

Regards
N
Dear N, although this question have been asked and answered many time but yet again....
-Firstly that depends on the day in which your application is delivered to CIC. If you have sent already then need to wait around 2 months to hear from CIC. If you are planning to send now then you may hear from them in upto 4 months time.
- There is no website where you can check your application status unless you get PER email from them.

Its all in the air for next 2 months who have already sent their apps. So best of luck all... Happy to hear good news soon ;D

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013

Dear Century:
Donot waste your time regarding NID as its not mandatory thing. In my case i just provided them the notarized copy and they accepted. i didnt gave any translation. We have problem with our expiry date as to what to put in the form regarding expiry so many of our friend opted not to mention the national id card in the form. Now you may ask me one question, what if visa office tells me that your NID is mentioned in passport but you didnt mention in form. Then you can give them a justification that since our national id card doesnt have any expiry field and in the form its a mandatory to mention so I opted not to mention it. So dont worry about it and waste your valuable time

Century said:
I did not translated because I am a bit lazy ;D ;D and found the translation process cumbersome :-\. I rationalized that:
1. The heading is found in english it clearly indicate that it is National ID card issued by Government of Bangladesh;
2. At least my name and my DOB is in English and my picture are there. By this three things together, CIC/VO cannot argue that the National ID
Card is not mine.
3. The national ID number is also in English. So for any investigation, they can use it and don't require a translator.

For translation, you have to follow the below process:

Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.

Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

royston

Apr 27, 2014
obaied said:
if ur wife is spouse u cant claim any point for her education only IELTS
I am applying with wife as principal applicant.

Do I need to get the HSC submitted to WES for proving 10 + 2(HSC) + 2(Diploma) = 14 years of study Or do I need to just submit the Diploma verified by the university?

royston

Apr 27, 2014
For a 2 Year Diploma in electronics. I have done HSC and SSC as well.

For WES, Do I need to submit HSC, SSC stamped from the university to claim total of 14 years of study i.e. 10 + 2(HSC) + 2(Diploma)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015

beximco said:
Dear Century:
Donot waste your time regarding NID as its not mandatory thing. In my case i just provided them the notarized copy and they accepted. i didnt gave any translation. We have problem with our expiry date as to what to put in the form regarding expiry so many of our friend opted not to mention the national id card in the form. Now you may ask me one question, what if visa office tells me that your NID is mentioned in passport but you didnt mention in form. Then you can give them a justification that since our national id card doesnt have any expiry field and in the form its a mandatory to mention so I opted not to mention it. So dont worry about it and waste your valuable time
Thank you for sharing the real experience. It give us very comfort to listen from someone who actually gone through all the stage and landed. +1 for the sharing. Best of luck.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
royston said:

For WES, Do I need to submit HSC, SSC stamped from the university to claim total of 14 years of study i.e. 10 + 2(HSC) + 2(Diploma)
It depends on the country you live. Please check here to know what documents need to be submitted for your country: http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

Regarding claiming of point, HSC/SSC don't required to be assessed as you have post secondary diploma.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015

beximco said:
Dear Century:
Hi,

I regard it nothing more than a voter ID card because that is what it is. Who can forget that the issuance of those cards itself was a terribly disorganized chapter all around the country? People still have cards that bear wrong gender, name, date of birth, address, etc. The picture that I have on my card looks as if I am dead and frozen! And I have no idea whose idea it was NOT to mention father's and mother's name in English. A machine readable passport does not show it as a national ID but, rather, as a personal ID.

contactadi

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
royston said:

I do not think it is necessary to submit SSC at all. Check FAQs on WES - it states that "if you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application".
For HSC, I did not submit any documents as it is also secondary study as per the above statement.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015

mcgyver said:
Hi,

I regard it nothing more than a voter ID card because that is what it is. Who can forget that the issuance of those cards itself was a terribly disorganized chapter all around the country. People still have cards that bear wrong gender, name, date of birth, addresse, etc. The picture that I have on my card looks as if I am dead and frozen! And I have no idea whose idea it was NOT to mention father's and mother's name in English. A machine readable passport does not show it as a national ID but, rather, as a personal ID.
:p :p :p :p :p :p
You may be right. If you don't mind, we can discuss this in another forum. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.