+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
Dear Brothers,

Writing again for your suggestions.

I am still confused whether to write the UCI number in the Generic Application form or not which I got from my previous application which was returned due to CAP fulfillment.

Please suggest if I print out two Generic Application form one with UCI no. and another without UCI no and attach a cover letter with it will these work.

Lol..am planning to send my app tomorrow..but this is the only this I am worried about now.

Besides there is one more thing I attached a document which was translated and notarized last year. Will that be off any problem of attaching a last years notarized document.

Waiting for kind advice's in this regard.

Thanks a lot guys.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
sjasim said:
In my opinion copies of educational certificates are not mandatory, but you can attach them along with you ECA report and I did the same.

the reference letters need not be certified but they should be on your company's letter head, signed and stamped.
thanx

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi,

someone send with ups and Scheduled Delivery was supposed to be for today and get this message:

"A UPS error has delayed delivery. You should expect at least one business day delay."

They say all the packages in this truck to CIC address was on the worng truck

Can't believe it !

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
kollins said:
Its better to include photocopies of the academic qualification that was evaluated on the ECA....seems it was mentioned on the checklist.
thanx

Raman123

May 6, 2014
hi ..
i am working as assistant professor at college which is affiliated to university.
Am i eligible for FSW 2014 under University Professor and lecturer.

Please guide...

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
gs123 said:
As per CIC instructions:
Current bank certification letter or
evidence of savings balance or
fixed or time deposit statement

It nowhere says, to send any specific number of statements. I think your current statement should suffice without any balance maintenance issues. They anyways would ask for POF at a later stage. Good luck!
Thanks buddy :)

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
papmanindia said:
Pls convey which address to Despatch.

Applying under fsw

Buddy, don't rely on responses here for everything as people get misled sometimes, check the instructions, it is clearly mentioned there, if ordinary mail, send to PO box (not recommended as it will take longer to reach), for faster delivery, send courier.
Read instructions guide at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

I hope you have read the checklist and verified your documents properly before you mail. Good luck!

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
gs123 said:
Check after sometime. I think, this will be delivered shortly as if it already reached Sydney. If in NOFFS, expect tomorrow. You may want to check with carrier customer care. Mine was as under:

10:11 am Delivered SYDNEY, NS
9:50 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery SYDNEY, NS
9:50 am At local FedEx facility SYDNEY, NS

Good luck!
I am regular fedex customer, this time I used DHL.
When u sent ur doc. I sent May2nd evening.

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
if i stayed in parts not continously but more then 6 months.shoul i fill country where u stayed more then 6 months?
wat shd be start n end date in dat case?

Raman123

May 6, 2014
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

guide

hi ..
i am working as assistant professor at college which is affiliated to university.

Please guide...

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
I've sent my application through Fed Ex yesterday evening from Calgary to Sydney NS. I hope it reaches there by Thursday 8th May. Also any idea the approximate time it takes to get the first communication from CIC? Is it possible if we can get PER / NER within 2 months as I'm running out of time on my work permit and need atleast PER to apply for extension!! Please give your suggestions!!!

jigzz

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
Application reached at 11:25, Signed by Mike.

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
Raman123 said:
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

guide

hi ..

Please guide...
You can check the job responsibilities given for this NOC code and match it with the actual job responsibilities for you. If you feel there is atleast 60-70 % match, go ahead and apply for this NOC. But make sure you get a reference letter from University with details of your employment such as duration, responsibilities exactly in the format suggested in the document checklist!!

deep2014

May 6, 2014
Hi ashif

Thanks for you reply.

I started applying in WES for Educational Credential.
When I am applying do I need to fill in separately for Degree certificate and Marksheets. OR only filling in " Educational Credential 1 " with my Btech details would be enough.

I am confused because somewhere in the forum I read you need fill in " Educational Credential 2 " also with the same details.

1st for Degree Certificate and 1nd for official transcripts of all marksheets
Please suggest.

Regards,
Kaur

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
ashif_eee said:
Longggggggg Queryyyyyyy... :p :p :p

1. IELTS : 4+5+4+6=19
2. U can select any region now(except quebeck)..then u can research more for job prospective area of 0911

3. No...
5. Min requirement is required 1 yr..so u are ok if u have 67 points..:)
6. Yes it has...Please check below:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

Sample Affidavit
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

7. No

Good luck..:)
Thanks Ashif +1 for you

Two more silly question .
1,Can u please let me know if we can print this in a blank paper and need to notarize it before sending ?
2, Please provide a format to state that Police Clearance will be provided only on a later stage .

Regards,
Jdn

Status
Not open for further replies.