+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
Dear Friends,

Want to ask one question for my friend. he wants to apply for fsw2014. he has done bachelors in arts, law(from india), hospitality management diploma (from singapore).

Does wes considers 2 yr diploma ?that option was not available online while evaluation.
his job duties match with dietician and nutrition category but has only 2 yrs education related to that. how many points can he get if other degree are not related to field? Is he eligible to apply..pls advice

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
ashif_eee said:
Brother Finger prints need to be done from authority like local police/sherrif's office..(my wife did her own from local police dept.).

U cant do it by urself..

Here u go:

FBI Report inside USA

"Applicants should provide a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) certificate with fingerprints. State certificates may also be requested. The Visa Office will advise you if state certificates are required in your case.

How and where do I obtain one?

From: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

You should:
-get a cover letter and fingerprint card from the FBI. You can download these from the FBI website or write to the address below and have them mailed to you.
-have fingerprints taken. You can have this done by:
-a local police department or
-a private fingerprinting business.
(When you have your fingerprints taken, you will need photo identification.)

include a Certified cheque or money order for the fees, payable to the U.S. Treasury
mail the letter, fingerprints and fee payment to:

FBI, Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Attention: SCU, Mod D-2
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306
U.S.A.

Processing times are normally between 16 and 18 weeks. The FBI will send you a letter with the results of their record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your file. All police certificates must be originals. Photocopies will not be accepted by our office. "

It takes around 4-6 weeks to come back.
Thanks Bro for your reply. I am currently in India so should i follow the same process as you mentioned? Can i go to a local police station for finger printing process? OR a Private firm doing the finger prints? Please help!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Thumsup said:
Thanks Bro for your reply. I am currently in India so should i follow the same process as you mentioned? Can i go to a local police station for finger printing process? OR a Private firm doing the finger prints? Please help!
I am referring to Indian applicants since lots of them had collected from India..

In Bangladesh, we can take/apply- fingerprints/FBI report from City Police headquarter.... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
marufsiddiqui said:
Finally I applied at WES. I paid via Credit Card and chose express delivery and paid $300 Canadian Dollar and I got a ref no. But I didnt get any confirmation email and this worries me. Now If I goto My Account In WES and try to see order status it gives me not found error. Feeling really frustrated. Later I contact WES via their contact page describing the problem and got a confirmation mail that says they received my complain. :(

Did I do anything wrong? Please help me. :(
Dont worry vaia,

Usually they have maintenance window for their server during this period...

Make sure ur bank is allowed this transaction...Bank may call u..

And u will be see within 24-48 hours that WES is waiting for ur educational docs..

Confirmation email is not matter...I am assuring u...Important things is the Ref number from WES...

path009

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 04-11-2014
Med's Request
18 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
13 Apr 2015.... 3rd line 21 Apr 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
10 June 2015. DM next day
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 2016
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

This requirement is for In Canadian employment...

It will not require to fulfill this right now for the FSW application...:)
Dear friend,
I am in a similar situation. Occupation university lecturer NOC 4011 education requirements specify "Masters IS Required". But ECA from WES says my Masters is equivalent only to Canadian Bachelors. Will I still be eligible under FSWP.
Thanks in advance.

user1986

May 6, 2014
Dear All,

I applied under NOC 2132 in FSW category in 2013 but my application package was returned due to cap filled.
I want to inquire do i need to fill all the forms again or i can resend the same package and only print those forms in which there are some changes e.g i have traveled in last year so i need to mention that

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
user1986 said:
Dear All,

I applied under NOC 2132 in FSW category in 2013 but my application package was returned due to cap filled.
I want to inquire do i need to fill all the forms again or i can resend the same package and only print those forms in which there are some changes e.g i have traveled in last year so i need to mention that
Better you download all updated forms from website and fill them. And then send it. If you use old form, they will return your application.!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
marufsiddiqui said:
Finally I applied at WES. I paid via Credit Card and chose express delivery and paid $300 Canadian Dollar and I got a ref no. But I didnt get any confirmation email and this worries me. Now If I goto My Account In WES and try to see order status it gives me not found error. Feeling really frustrated. Later I contact WES via their contact page describing the problem and got a confirmation mail that says they received my complain. :(

Did I do anything wrong? Please help me. :(
Relax.....once the money has been deducted from your account,you have nothing to worry about.
Their website may be under maintenance or so....I'm sure you will get the true picture within the next 2 days.
It happened to mine too.....there was no problem at the end as the processing got on well.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
path009 said:
Dear friend,
I am in a similar situation. Occupation university lecturer NOC 4011 education requirements specify "Masters IS Required". But ECA from WES says my Masters is equivalent only to Canadian Bachelors. Will I still be eligible under FSWP.
Thanks in advance.
Yes u r still eligible ..in that case ur point will reduced to 21 from 22...

Nothing else...:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jayeshaminnew said:
Better you download all updated forms from website and fill them. And then send it. If you use old form, they will return your application.!
+1 brother...

Carry on..:D

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Hello All,

I am happy to be back again since my application returned last year because of cap filling.

I had thought of not applying again but felt tempted after seeing the new occupation list last week. Trying again this year as I have WES and IELTS ready.

Can anybody suggest that if I can include my PF balance and gold value (which we posses) in the proof of funds ?

Best of luck to everybody

Thanks

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
ashif_eee said:
I am referring to Indian applicants since lots of them had collected from India..

In Bangladesh, we can take/apply- fingerprints/FBI report from City Police headquarter.... :)
Thx for help Asif but I am a little confused here ...so you mean to say i need to get finger prints done from a private firm?

Status
Not open for further replies.