+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Canada 2014 said:
Dear Ashif_ee bro,
My main issue is that the experience I am claiming for noc is about 2.5years and that's my most recent occupation.for the remaing job duties I have done in the same bank since I started working 7years ago,none of them matches with any noc as they include handling of ATM,dispensing cash etc.so what I want to knw is;after filling the job duties of account officer for the last 2.5years and having written noc 1114 as the corresponding noc,do I need to continue to write noc 1114 in the remaning duties or I should just fill in for example: january 2008 to february 2009,then tick more than 1year but less than 2years,skip the noc part(I mean leave it blank) as the job duties I'm about to write do not belong to any noc and the job duty is this -handles atm issues for customers,sorts out teller issues for customers etc.or must I fill in noc 1114?.this is because all my job duties since I started working in this bank hv been listed in the reference letter and I don't knw what cic expects me to write.thanks for your help always.looking forward to your reply

Dear Canada 2014, I am suggesting u to check again about the job duties from the HRSDC site --which NOC matches with ur that job duties....its better to show that NOC on the form..

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

U can check for the below NOC:

Financial auditors and accountants (1111)
Financial and investment analysts (1112)
Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers (1113)
Other financial officers (1114)
Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (1123)

Even ur NOC does not match fully, CIC will validate it...So try to seek a NOC which matches atleast few duties...not all...:)

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
Dear Friends,

Question:1
I have letter from employer in the month of July 2013 which is as per the structure mentioned in FSW guidelines. The only problem is that the issuer person resigned last month. I am afraid what kind of way out i should adopt. Do i need to put note in my cover letter and need to provide another contact detail of the employer contact person? As issuing another letter is as big as asking kidney from someone in my company.

Question: 2
i have received my bank balance certificate dated 28 march 2014. I am planning to send my application by mid May. Will it be ok to send march end month bank certificate ?

Question: 3
i have sent my application to nova scotia NSNP but no email from other end. Do i need to mentioned the same in my cover letter ?

pl help guys.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dmitrych said:
I've made charts from the previous year spreadsheet data, and some of them are rather interesting.
Here's the relationship between the date when the application was received by the CIO and time it took for the CIO to encash the fee (which is a first real visible activity from the CIO):

As you see, the time to encash the fee raises quickly with number of applications, especially in the first few days. Applicants whose applications were received on the first two days, May 4 - May 5 2013, got their fee encashed in 40-50 days. Then the time rose to about 55-80 days for 1st month applicants. On the peak the time was about 90 days, which is 3 times longer than in the fastest cases.

This year there were some applicants who prepared beforehand, so it's probably possible the processing time will rise even faster than last year, unless CIC has optimized the process or has increased number of their officers working on the applications.
Good job dmitrych ...

Flourish more ur potentiality to us ... :)

rtbuquia

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
A-Cheng said:
Expect 3-5 working days. Most of us used DHL. We have our own thread, please join.
how can i access the thread sir?

+1 for you

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Ashif Bhai please revert to my query of credit card

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
duiusa said:
Hello everyone,

I am in dilemma regarding Academic Records Request From. I am submitting my Bachelor's transcript from India, WES shows 2 options

1. Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations

2.You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

my question is that when I m submitting myself by option 2, should I include Academic Records Request Form, because that form states
(Part B of the form states following statement-Sign and seal the envelope across the back flap and send it directly to World Education Services) Authorized Official should send sign and send directly to WES.

Thanks
Brother,

For each option u will have to include Academic Records Request Form...

So when u take ur trnscrpt and Cert verified/true copy from univ authority, u should take the filled up Academic Records Request Form on the sealed envelope too from them...And then u can send it by urself...

This is must...:)

novibrar

Oct 18, 2011
Hello all-

Please help me to resolve following queries:

In form - "Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]"

We need to fill this form saperately for both Principle applicant and Spouse..I understand that name of Principle applicant should go towads "Applicant" (first row) in case of Principle applicant filling it.
Please advice me for the second form to be given from Spouse; does his/her name go in first row as "Applicant"? Or first two rows remain same on both forms so that only Principle applicant's name go in the first row which is "Applicant"?

Further, form says "Complete ALL names in English and in your native language"
How we fill in both lanuages English AND native because space is very limited to fit in names in both languages having form filled in english on computer.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
I request all members to not to send package via UPS. They have worst service, worst tracking and worst customer service from India. You will have to regret the decision it used UPS

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Experts

kindly respond to credit card query raised

zakkhan

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2014
Nomination.....
29-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2015
LANDED..........
7 May 2015
Anyone know when we should be hearing about the status of our submitted applications?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
zakkhan said:
Anyone know when we should be hearing about the status of our submitted applications?
Maximum 3 months

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
Guys,
any answers for my 2 questions below?
I have also posted history of my posts below to avoid confusion.

kunalap said:
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
Got a few more queries:
1. Should I submit only MS (US) credential evaluation from WES and submit the same to CIC? This will help me expedite the ECA tremendously since US univ will send my transcript to them in < 1 weeks time. Will CIC reject if WES evaluation shows only Master level and not Bachelors (India) as mentioned in their form?
2. I have the required funds but I need to make a large payment. How recent does the statement have to be? Can it be around 3 weeks or 1 month old from date of sending application?
Quote from: shah2014 on May 05, 2014, 11:34:49 am
Here is Q wise reply
1. It might be HOT but not expected to fill as early as the ones which were open last year, so you can give it a try but need to start your ECA asap. Most of the ppl in your category would have started couple of days ago, so u have a change. Ask your friends/relative for help. Especially, given you MS from US Uni it should not be that difficult (i suppose)
2. For a family of three $18,097 Canadian required. visit cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
3. WES is supposed to be fastest, check eachones website for estimated time depending on their load at that time.
4. If your uni website says that admission in MS is only after 4 yr BS degree, then you can do away with it
5. No Experience
6. NO
7. General IELTS

My questions are:
1. How long is the 2172 expected to take to fill up? I'm guessing I won't get in this year. But thinking of still preparing stuff his year. I might take up to July to get everything ready. Is this a HOT NOC?
2. For me + wife + 2 year old kid - How much bank balance do I need to show? I am from India. And I have a apartment on my name - does that help?
3. I should use WES for the ECA, right?
4. I have MS from US univ. Do I really need to submit Mumbai Univ. BE matter to WES? I'm guessing yes but still looking for confirmation.
5. Does anyone have experience with Mumbai Univ. BE marksheets attestation? Where? Who? How long? Cost? Smiley
6. Do I need to do HSC and/or SSC certificates attestation too from respective boards? I have BE + US MS like I said.
7. IELTS date I am getting is for 7th June - I go for General Test right? Again, just looking for confirmation.

Thanks a lot in advance.

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
Hi friends and seniors

I have already sent my application and my payment method is Credit Card. In the fee payment form (IMM 5620),in Section B- Credit Card Payment Authorization, i typed the name of card holder,but now i noticed that the direction in the bracket '(PLEASE PRINT)'. Some people told me print means write with pen.

Does it make any problem?

Please respond me.

Thanks in advance for help

rohit307

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......