+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
On personal History. I am working abroad, Shall I mention the time when I'm on vacation to my home country?

Need your swift response.

Thanks

Kindly answer it

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
SS1982 said:
Hi Seniors / Ashif,

I have few queries, pls advice:

1) Is there any specific format for Bank Certificate? I have it as "To whom so ever it may concern" and then the details in INR & total valuation in CAD.
There is no specific format for Bank Certificate. The one you have should work
2)How valuation for PPF, EPF, Stocks & Mutual Funds statement will be shown in CAD as there will not be any Bank Certificate for these products just the statement showing INR valuation.
No idea. Wait for some else to reply
3) When NOC 1112 is expected to be capped for 2014 FSW? Any estimation as per 2013 timeline. Could be a silly question. But, I am running late due to WES and Reference letter from employers, thus anxious.
Its hard to determine when NOC 1112 will be full. It can take upto 2-3 months to get full may be more.

4) Is it ok if current & previous employers provide reference letter with all required details but without job duties. In this case I will be submitting an affidavit or any other option as per advice from seniors
Letter without duties is like offering a thirsty guy a glass without water. Job duties has to be on Reference letter no matter what. Reference letter with job duties is most important document in your application. It can have major impact on your application. Try to get duties on letter.

Thanks is advance.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
lionel_desouza said:
Thanks for the reply Brother. Just have another question. All the job titles that I have are mentioned as engineer. I dont have the title technican mentioned anywhere. Will this make a difference? If I am still accepted in this category does it mean that I can only apply for jobs in Canada as a technican and not engineer?
In that case you have to email HRSDC your all duties to see what NOC & Job title they come up with. Another thing is it depends on Employer; what they are expecting ? Work experience ? etc.

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Thanks Goku ..

will wait for somebody to advise on pending query

How valuation for PPF, EPF, Stocks & Mutual Funds statement will be shown in CAD as there will not be any Bank Certificate for these products just the statement showing INR valuation.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Bachar said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]can you answer please
[/size][/size][/size]

My ID has no expiration date, how to fill the form ? can't be validated

Bro can u plz tell me for which ID card u r talking about?

LifeXplorer

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2015
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-10-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
The Instruction guide mentions something about "certified true copies".. Does that mean that it is mandatory to have "persons authorized to certify copies" of documents such as passport photo copies, work experience document, and education certificates, etc.?

Can I possibly provide the original of some of these copies even though copies are required instead of seeking certification?

Thank you for your time and effort :)

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advice - 3 part question , please answer all

Question 1

a) Assets - Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.
In asset I will mention proof of fund amount ( with Bank a/c certificate ) + provident fund + life insurance + car + apartment value
DO i need to provide the proof of provident fund + life insurance + car + apartment value ? please advice

b) Liabilities - Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.
Will mention NIL

c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.

will mention amount in Bank a/c certificate .

Please suggest query in a) above

Question 2
in the guide it is mentioned as below - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
Police certificates are generally valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. However, if a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one.

I have the police certificate which was issued to in in July - 2013 , can i include that with the application.

question 3

in the guide it is mentioned as below in Dependant's Personal Details for Question 12 is mentioned as
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Question 12
From the list, select the type of dependant:

Type A - The dependant is under the age of 22 and is single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).
Type B - The dependant has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a full‑time student at a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority and has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent either: •since before the age of 22, or
•since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship (if it happened before the age of 22).
Type C - The dependant is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22, and is unable to provide for himself or herself because of a medical condition.

In my case , co applicants are my wife (34 , DOB - 04-06-1981) and my kid (23 months )
What type should i selct for wife and my kid

Please advice

Thanks & Regards,

FSW 2014 Shubanpaik

cec4111

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Calgary
Is Educational Assessment Certificate a mandatory requirement by CIC? Which agencies do that and which one is the best and fast?

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shubanpaik said:
Please advice - 3 part question , please answer all

Question 1

a) Assets - Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.
In asset I will mention proof of fund amount ( with Bank a/c certificate ) + provident fund + life insurance + car + apartment value
DO i need to provide the proof of provident fund + life insurance + car + apartment value ? please advice

b) Liabilities - Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.
Will mention NIL

c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.

will mention amount in Bank a/c certificate .

Please suggest query in a) above

Question 2
in the guide it is mentioned as below - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
Police certificates are generally valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. However, if a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one.

I have the police certificate which was issued to in in July - 2013 , can i include that with the application.

question 3

in the guide it is mentioned as below in Dependant's Personal Details for Question 12 is mentioned as
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Question 12
From the list, select the type of dependant:

Type A - The dependant is under the age of 22 and is single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).
Type B - The dependant has been continuously enrolled in and in attendance as a full‑time student at a post-secondary institution accredited by the relevant government authority and has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent either: •since before the age of 22, or
•since marrying or entering into a common-law relationship (if it happened before the age of 22).
Type C - The dependant is 22 years of age or older, has depended substantially on the financial support of a parent since before the age of 22, and is unable to provide for himself or herself because of a medical condition.

In my case , co applicants are my wife (34 , DOB - 04-06-1981) and my kid (23 months )
What type should i selct for wife and my kid

Please advice

Thanks & Regards,

FSW 2014 Shubanpaik

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advice

Language IELTS score - L=7.5; R=7.0; W=6.0; S=7.5

Education - Bachelor’s degree

Experience - 10 Years

Age - 37 ( DOB - 25-06-1976 )

Arranged Employment - No

AdaptabilitySPOUSE IELTS- 5points

Totalscore - ?

Please find my details as above mentioned
I have calculated and found my score - 70

Can you please evaluate and confirm if my total score is 70 , Please

Thanks & Regards,

FSW 2014 Shubanpaik

cooltoronto

Jul 22, 2013
Goku said:
Hi guys,

I am reposting my question. Can someone please answer my question?

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

My friend wants to apply for Canadian Immigration under Federal Skilled Worker class. He has some issues regarding his name.

1) On his passport his first and last name are written under GIVEN NAME. While there is nothing under LAST name. It written as "--"

Write exactly the way its written in Passport. If Last name is blank then do not write last name in any form

2) He is living in Saudi Arabia, and his name on bank account is written as "his name + his father name". Is it a problem too during immigration process?

That wont be a problem as I also have same thing: First name + Middle Name + Last name. If they have a joint account then its a different story.

Other than passport, on all documents his name is correct. Would his application be rejected due to this?

They wont reject on basis of this.

What you guys suggest in his case.

All replies would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Wasim

-My nephew is facing the same problem with only given name mentioned on his passport. If we write the given name (first name + middle name) as first name and leave last name blank then we cant validate the generic form and i think it will be rejected..... How about we write it as last name and leave the first name as blank OR write FNU (first name unknown

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
ashif_eee said:
Bro can u plz tell me for which ID card u r talking about?
Sorry for not being clear
I mean, I have to fill the expiration date of the National Identity Document in the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008), but there is no such expiration date

omni_2013

Jan 21, 2014
hello everybody... i have my previous appointment letter as a network system engineer(NOC 2147). can i apply in 2281 with the same letter or i should ask for another one from the employer with computer network technician? The duties are same for both. i wonder if they can give me for computer network technician as i was a network system engineer there. plz reply soon senior members. please help.

Apr 30, 2014
Hello Guys,

I have a question. Currently filling out the Schedule A form, I am confused with Question 8. I have been working in the past 10 years with annual travels since 2010. Do I need to include these travels outside the home country? Some took about more than a week for most of the travels.

Need your help immediately and thank you in advance!

srideep

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application