+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Subash said:
Hi Nepsam,
I got many insights from your feedback. You have been so helpful for us. Can you clarify me what point can I expect under education factor against 2 year bachelor degree in nursing(a total no of 15 yrs education)?

As replied by you earlier, I can get original test result by submitting police report but this process is fraudulent as my original result has moved to Quebec and I don't have any option to get it back from there. Don't you think it would be better if I mention the reality in this regard and send AOR (which I received from Quebec) along with FSW application. They have mentioned that certified copies of IELTS can be accepted if it has been submitted to earlier scheme of FSW and has not been returned to applicant but in my case it was submitted to Quebec. What do you suggest here?
Hi Subash,
I think 2 years degree will get 19 points. Im not sure though. Please refer to the link below:
cic. gc. ca / english / information / applications / guides / pdf / ECA_table_EN.pdf

Regarding your IELTS, I'm not exactly sure if CIC will accept ur situatio . SO I can't give u a clear answer. May be somebody else here help you out.

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Hope they update the forms and documents checklist by tomorrow. This new MCC ECA for applicant doctors is causing a headache. Hopefully they will give clear guidelines once the forms and checklist are put up.

Mauritius2013

May 29, 2013
balars4 said:
Is it real. It looks silly for BC they return. Explain wat happened
I had earlier provided BC issued by Indian High Commission.

BC issued by HC as based on Passport details , so as per CIC terms PP cannot be taken as BC. Due to this logic , my BC was not accepted.

In my opinion, you can provide 10th STD school leaving certificate. The same are provided by my applicant last year.

Hope this helps.

ABP

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
nepsam said:
Hi Subash,
I think 2 years degree will get 19 points. Im not sure though. Please refer to the link below:
cic. gc. ca / english / information / applications / guides / pdf / ECA_table_EN.pdf

Regarding your IELTS, I'm not exactly sure if CIC will accept ur situatio . SO I can't give u a clear answer. May be somebody else here help you out.
+1 for your precious time you took answering me.

SoCalDude

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi Ashif,
I applied last year under 2174 and my application was returned because:

1. "A review of your application indicates you do not meet requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA. The application is being returned to you for this reason." I am assuming that this is about my work experience and that the visa official didn't find my duties inline with 2174 description.
2. I used a dated form (should've waited until May 4th)
3. didn't include IELTS score report (I have it now)

I was hoping to get your opinion on my work experience letter. Can I email you?

Thanks!

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Mauritius2013 said:

BC issued by HC as based on Passport details , so as per CIC terms PP cannot be taken as BC. Due to this logic , my BC was not accepted.

In my opinion, you can provide 10th STD school leaving certificate. The same are provided by my applicant last year.

Hope this helps.

ABP
His application accepted based on 10th marksheet, w/o BC.

U can also use same 10th cert to get accepted. But u provided other BC which is nt up to mark so returned.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Mauritius2013 said:

Hope this helps.

ABP
Which country u r from

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SoCalDude said:
Hi Ashif,
I applied last year under 2174 and my application was returned because:

1. "A review of your application indicates you do not meet requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA. The application is being returned to you for this reason." I am assuming that this is about my work experience and that the visa official didn't find my duties inline with 2174 description.
2. I used a dated form (should've waited until May 4th)
3. didn't include IELTS score report (I have it now)

I was hoping to get your opinion on my work experience letter. Can I email you?

Thanks!

If u dont mind u can post this on the thread....coz none of us know each other personally...U can use XXX // 1234 instead of ur name/contact...

This can be also assessed by another 2174 guy... :)

Best of luck brother for this year...and again dont mind... :)

tajeeeee

May 14, 2013
ashif_eee said:
Someone's post:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

Please include which u have with urs from the below:

Work experience requirement:

1. Job duties on Company Letter head.
2. Full time should be mentioned.
3. Company's seal if applicable
4. Working hour

Additional:

5. Appointment/contract letter
6. Payslip (3 months will be enough)
7. Business card of applicant and referee (reference letter's).

Thanx for the response..but i have one more problem..the country im currently residing in(Saudi Arabia) has stamp papers banned..
So now how do i prepare the affidavit for self declaration??

MarkusP

Apr 26, 2014
To get 5 points for adaptablity under this criteria

Your spouse or common-law partner finished at least two academic years of full-time study (in a program at least two years long) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada.

Full-time study means at least 15 hours of classes per week, and your spouse or partner must have stayed in good academic standing (as set out by the school) during that time.

do you need 4 consecutive full time semesters to be consider 2 academic years? or can they be spread out?

for example.

Fall semester - full time 15hrs

Winter Semester - 12 hours not full time

Summer Semester - 12 hours not full time

Fall Semester - Full time 15 hrs

Winter semester - full time 15 hrs

summer semester full time 15 hrs

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tajeeeee said:
Thanx for the response..but i have one more problem..the country im currently residing in(Saudi Arabia) has stamp papers banned..
So now how do i prepare the affidavit for self declaration??
Any Saudi applicant can put some light on it....

Just beside of this, if U can take it outside Saudi should have been ok....

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
nepsam said:
Sorry really not sure about points for 2 years Bachelors degree. BTW is nursing just 2 yrs degree?

Therez no harm in applying for a new TRF report. Trust me its any easy way. Not fradulent. But Im sorry I can't give you a perfect answer regarding sending AOR to CIC.
Hi,

Yes my spouse has 2 year post bachelor in nursing. At first ,one need to complete 3 yrs certificate level in nursing after SLC then 2 yrs of work experience in the respective field and finally able to enroll in 2 yrs bachelor in nursing program. For those who completes 10+2 in science stream after SLC directly get into bachelor of nursing (4 yrs ) program here in Nepal. Aren't you from Nepal?
oh...I see it cant be fraudulent coz my spouse has done IELTS genuinely but matter is that I should lie them that it was lost to get new one.What happens if they ask to Quebec authority regarding our original IELTS ? Do I need to mention anywhere that I have already applied to Quebec?

SoCalDude

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
ashif_eee said:
If u dont mind u can post this on the thread....coz none of us know each other personally...U can use XXX // 1234 instead of ur name/contact...

This can be also assessed by another 2174 guy... :)

Best of luck brother for this year...and again dont mind... :)
Thanks for the quick reply! Sure, my question is really just about the "duties" portion of the experience letter. here are my duties:

1. Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained an enterprise web-based XYZ system. Application built using .NET 4.0/ASP.NET/VB.NET/SQL Server 2008.
2. Built library of SQL Stored procedures, views, and functions to hold elements that perform complex financial functions such as computations of XYZ
3. Designed and developed an E-Commerce application using the .NET framework. Responsible for developing the full stack (from the Markup(HTML/ASP.NET), JavaScript/JQuery, Application logic (.NET 4.0/C#), Database(SQL Server 2008 R2), and Build Scripts)
4. Collaborated with cross functional teams to elicit business requirements related to ongoing software product development

My title - Sr. Application Developer

Thanks!

stavan1828

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
We started processing application on 30-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015 --- TLU on 04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
Hello,

I have some doubts

1) Should I need to add my brother, sister in law and niece information in Section C of Additional Family form or just add only brother's information as there is declared as (Brothers and sisters) .
2) my present address is different from the address in passport so which address I have to use to fill up the forms? same scenario is there for my spouse. because we have recently changed our home so we haven't changed our address in passport yet.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
I have a question regarding proof of funds. (i dont have any money in my account right now)

1- Can my father transfer money to my account, will this be alright, considering it will be there till the very end?
If yes than how will i show it that its a gift deed from my father? Also does my account need to be a Fixed Deposit one?

2- How will i show POF in the form of bonds? Do i have to encash it and deposit it in my account? How will the CIC know that the money was from bonds?

3- Last, which method of the above two is easy/fas?

Status
Not open for further replies.