+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
@ All Experienced People In the Document Checklist Guide for FSW 2013 under "Work Experience" there is a note for self employed people that goes like "self-employed individuals must provide documentation from 3rd party individual(s) indicating the service provided along with payment details"

Could someone elaborate what that mean for an individual self employed and wat type and how many 3rd party documents to be provided and in a span for 5 year serving different clients every year does it have to be for every year or one client for multiple years ...... didn't get that ..... please help me what does that mean.

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Rayj said:
1. Yes you can apply as Software Engineer provided your roles and responsibilities match NOC 2173.
2. List of documents can be checked on CIC website which also has a complete checklist of what has to be submitted.
3. ECA is mandatory at the time of filing your application. It can't be submitted at a later stage. Please use WES as they are fast comparatively.
4. PCC will be required from both Australia and Singapore as PCC is mandatory for residing at any location for more than 6 months in the last 10 years preceding to the date of application.
5. Again, list of forms available on the CIC website.

Thats Prompt, Thanks for that reply, so grateful.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
abcpunjab said:
@ All Experienced People In the Document Checklist Guide for FSW 2013 under "Work Experience" there is a note for self employed people that goes like "self-employed individuals must provide documentation from 3rd party individual(s) indicating the service provided along with payment details"

Could someone elaborate what that mean for an individual self employed and wat type and how many 3rd party documents to be provided and in a span for 5 year serving different clients every year does it have to be for every year or one client for multiple years ...... didn't get that ..... please help me what does that mean.
dear brother,

So far i know, in this case u will have to take reference letter from ur customer that what services (ur duties) they are provided by u...

Along with this u need to show the cheque u rcvd from ur customers as payment....So several proof of this will be sufficient i guess that u r a valid self employed person... :)

thats what is my opinion... :)

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi,

What point will I get from DELF A1 (french exam) under language factor?

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Mauritius2013 said:
Hello Ashif,

I had applied for FSW last year 2013 and my file got returned stating my Birth certificate was not valid one.

However, I am planning to apply for this year under FSW. My query is, whether my previous application was checked entirely or not ?

Apart from my Birth Certificate, there are no other comments on the letter from CIC.

This means my rest of the documents and forms were valid ?

Thanks
ABP
Is it real. It looks silly for BC they return. Explain wat happened

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Subash said:
Hi,

What point will I get from DELF A1 (french exam) under language factor?
Can u please check the below link for the language requirement:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
balars4 said:
Oh my god I made covering letter for birth cert. & asked them to check mark sheet & PP. Also mentioned as per indian govt those who born b4 jan 26 1989 BC not required.
Boss wats alternate I can do now. Pls.
Canadian government do not consider passport as proof of identity or proof of age. Have you submitted docs or what ??
call dhl/ups to cancel your shipment and ask them to get the package as it is back to same shipping point from where you sent.

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ashif_eee said:
I am requesting/advising to all of u that if u get any assistance from anybody, please dont forget to give him "+1"

Since this will inspire to all of us to raise his hand more...More ppl will join here to help each other.... :D

Where can I see '+1' i am unable to see...pls help

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Subash said:
Hi Nepsam,
I got many insights from your feedback. You have been so helpful for us. Can you clarify me what point can I expect under education factor against 2 year bachelor degree in nursing(a total no of 15 yrs education)?

As replied by you earlier, I can get original test result by submitting police report but this process is fraudulent as my original result has moved to Quebec and I don't have any option to get it back from there. Don't you think it would be better if I mention the reality in this regard and send AOR (which I received from Quebec) along with FSW application. They have mentioned that certified copies of IELTS can be accepted if it has been submitted to earlier scheme of FSW and has not been returned to applicant but in my case it was submitted to Quebec. What do you suggest here?
Sorry really not sure about points for 2 years Bachelors degree. BTW is nursing just 2 yrs degree?

Therez no harm in applying for a new TRF report. Trust me its any easy way. Not fradulent. But Im sorry I can't give you a perfect answer regarding sending AOR to CIC.

tajeeeee

May 14, 2013
Hi all,
I have a quick query..
I am not able get the reference letter from my previous employer with the roles and responsiblities..So can i take the reference from my colleague who is still working in the same company??? But im not able to get this on the company letterhead..

Another option is to self declare my roles in the company with an attached affidavit along with the reference letter from my colleague which will not be on the company letterhead...

Iam confused what to do..

please advise urgently

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Sathyam said:
Where can I see '+1' i am unable to see...pls help
Brother, U will need at least 20 post to see the active URL...to give +1 ..

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tajeeeee said:
Hi all,
I have a quick query..
I am not able get the reference letter from my previous employer with the roles and responsiblities..So can i take the reference from my colleague who is still working in the same company??? But im not able to get this on the company letterhead..

Another option is to self declare my roles in the company with an attached affidavit along with the reference letter from my colleague which will not be on the company letterhead...

please advise urgently
The requirement is as below

If I am not wrong, your Offer Letter and Experience Letter put together can satisfy the requirements. Because I dont think any Experience letters has all details like experience,role, salary details, hours worked per week etc, put together.

Seniors correct me if I am wrong.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
can2174 said:
Canadian government do not consider passport as proof of identity or proof of age. Have you submitted docs or what ??
call dhl/ups to cancel your shipment and ask them to get the package as it is back to same shipping point from where you sent.
I sent only for NS as u know. FSW everything ready. Pls give suggestion for birth cert document. I'll make it ready soon.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tajeeeee said:
Hi all,
I have a quick query..

please advise urgently
Someone's post:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

Please include which u have with urs from the below:

Work experience requirement:

1. Job duties on Company Letter head.
2. Full time should be mentioned.
3. Company's seal if applicable
4. Working hour

Additional:

5. Appointment/contract letter
6. Payslip (3 months will be enough)
7. Business card of applicant and referee (reference letter's).

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Work experience requirement:

1. Job duties on Company Letter head.
2. Full time /Working hour should be mentioned.
3. Company's seal if applicable

Additional:

5. Appointment/contract letter
6. Payslip (3 months will be enough)
7. Business card of applicant and referee (reference letter's).

Status
Not open for further replies.