+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Optimist3 said:
Can you please explain the logic behind your judgement....... for the sake of all..... thank you.
Two things,

As per SS estimates, apps in September are highly likely to be within the CAP!

But main logic is that we now know that CIC updates CAP figures based on completion check, NOT fee charges or PER. And we also know that completion check is done as much as a month before app is charged.

CAP became full when they were charging applications received in the end of August. Therefore, by then I think they would have completed checking apps received in Sept and complete ones would have been added to the CAP.

But honestly, I am just using best possible resources for best possible guess so I could be wrong!

sumu

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
What is next line update after medical received.

Nov 28, 2014
Hi Guys,

Congrats to those guys who have already made it..

I have little hopes for myself as I applied under NOC2171 on November 12th.. At that time the website showed some 600 applications received but within a week it zoomed to cap :)

Obviously I have not heard anything back from CIC but have read from a no. of threads over here where people who have applied in August Sept itself are on queue so I dont see much chances for myself

I am have started thinking of other options in case things dont work out..

psingh001

Star Member
May 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 July 2014
Nomination.....
13-nov-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
03-02-2015
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015; Third Line: 12-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
07 May 2015 ; DM: 07 May 2015
louie_tatz1 said:
[size=20pt] GUYS IM BACK!! After weeks of depression because of my refusal letter 20 days ago, I am finally back. I just want to share this experience to everybody who got a refusal letter or NER (instead of PER) and think that the refusal is unfair. I tried calming myself first, weighed all the points that CIC did not consider, and tried to put everything in an EMAIL or Fax it to CIO..Just be brief and concise..and SEND IT..wait patiently and still if there is no response after a week..Consult a Barrister Lawyer, the one who handles Judicial Review Case against Unfair CIC decisions...Present your case for Judicial Review because you have 15-60 day after you receive the refusal to contest the decision of any Visa Officer... The downside is the lawyers fee is 250$/hr...so I presented my case to this lawyer and even him was infuriated because I got 75 point total instead of 65 as per CIO refusal letter..So he prepared a letter stating all the facts and points and have me signed and attached all the supporting documents and sent it to the address found in my refusal letter... One clause I remember is "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK A JUDICIAL REVIEW IF NO ANSWER WILL BE RECEIVED FROM CIO".. The thing is He did not even charge me for that day and were chatting 2 hours about the case. He didn't charge me because he felt my depression as well and he is convinced that CIO messed up things for me..So just the other day...I received an email with a POSITIVE ELEGIBILTY REVIEW..now I am waiting for my medical...JUne 18 Applicant here...CC charged October 7.... Hope this helps..
A cousin of mine is going through the same situation.
Can anyone suggest any good Lawyer for judicial review? Also, how do we get intouch with the CIC first and what is their Fax number where my cousin can send a one page letter explaining the situation?
Any help would be greatly appreciated as my cousin is very sad because of his NER. got no points for his Canadian PR uncle. Attached both mother's school certificate and uncle's certificate with DOB and father's name which is same on both mom and uncle's certificates. Also, sent a copy of PR card, SIN card, etc. to prove uncle's residency.
Still CIC gave him no points for adaptability which is unfair because if the application mentions it then he should get it (i mean its 5 points for a relative...there is no conflict there). ANY HELP???

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Optimist3 said:
Thanks buddy!! +1 back to you.

It is not a loss I am worried about (-1), but want to understand what goes behind one's thinking when they are awarding -1. Just wanted to ask them why? Nothing beyond that.

Thanks anyway.
Pending +1 given ;)

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
manish3532 said:
i gave you +1 just now , and if you think i have given -1

dear forum member please give me -1*1000 if you can

sorry dear this is not my forum
I sincerely apologies for my misunderstanding. I was only trying to know who and why gives me -1s. It is nothing personal against you. +1 back to you....

BTW, I never ever give -1 to any one, not till now, and will never in the future too.

Thanks!! Good Luck for your PPR!!

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Jaxon911 said:
Two things,

But main logic is that we now know that CIC updates CAP figures based on completion check, NOT fee charges or PER. And we also know that completion check is done as much as a month before app is charged.

CAP became full when they were charging applications received in the end of August. Therefore, by then I think they would have completed checking apps received in Sept and complete ones would have been added to the CAP.

But honestly, I am just using best possible resources for best possible guess so I could be wrong!
+1, Logic makes sense.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Jaxon911 said:
Two things,

Sound Logic!! I wish and pray that your analysis comes true..... So many will be benefited by it. Good Luck!! +1

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
gouda333 said:
Dear All

please can you answer me on my below inquiry as i am searching for any one to answer me but no one

i sent my application on 19 August and received by 22 August but till date no update

is there is option to check (such like mail ) so i can communicate with them

and i am hear that they start now with application received on 15 August is it correct

please advise :( :( :( :( :(
If your mode of payment is DD, its just too soon to panic. DDs are still getting encashed for August applicants and PERs are being issued to August 6-7 applicants. So all you need to do is sit tight and wait patiently while hoping for the best. You can keep checking with DD issuing bank for DD encashment status.

If your mode of payment was cc and its still not charged, you can drop a mail to cic to check the status of your application but they will take 40-45 days to respond to your email.

bkss

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
bosschips said:
I think CC and DD has the same pace. It's just that CC gets instant confirmation upon charge unlike DD wherein you should request confirmation from the bank.

ys, and another thing is that CC charging first doesn't make much difference because the PER received by the people has no discrimination in CC and DD at all. They are receiving at the same time. One thing is clear that CC holder, though it was charge earlier has to wait for PER much longer than the DD holders. (my personal analysis here in Nepal)

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
CanadianLov3 said:
Pending +1 given ;)
+1 back to you...... for the help!!

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
browsingbeauty said:
Dear Optimist I like all your posts so thats why gave you +1. You are good
Thank you very much!! Hope my posts are able to help few. +1

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
browsingbeauty said:
Just Became a Star Member after giving +1 to you lol.
Congrats!! Well done!!

May it is time you should update your time line as well, in your profile. Way to go!! Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.