+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Hi Brothers,

Execuse me...does a german master degree in IT will be a strong point to be employed in Canada??

Pleae advise

Derin

Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-12-2014
AOR Received.
AOR: 30-12-2014
Med's Request
10 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
13 Jan 2015
engmSalem said:
Hi Brothers,

Execuse me...does a german master degree in IT will be a strong point to be employed in Canada??

Pleae advise
I know that German education and work experience will give you an advantage in Mechanical Enginering, transportation and Manufacturing sectors. Germany is one of the few countries that are respected in business worldwide. Though I am not familiar with IT sector, my guess is you will benefit it
If your Language skills are good in German, it will help you more than your masters degree for sure.

pikuworld

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Gud one
louie_tatz1 said:
[size=20pt] GUYS IM BACK!! After weeks of depression because of my refusal letter 20 days ago, I am finally back. I just want to share this experience to everybody who got a refusal letter or NER (instead of PER) and think that the refusal is unfair. I tried calming myself first, weighed all the points that CIC did not consider, and tried to put everything in an EMAIL or Fax it to CIO..Just be brief and concise..and SEND IT..wait patiently and still if there is no response after a week..Consult a Barrister Lawyer, the one who handles Judicial Review Case against Unfair CIC decisions...Present your case for Judicial Review because you have 15-60 day after you receive the refusal to contest the decision of any Visa Officer... The downside is the lawyers fee is 250$/hr...so I presented my case to this lawyer and even him was infuriated because I got 75 point total instead of 65 as per CIO refusal letter..So he prepared a letter stating all the facts and points and have me signed and attached all the supporting documents and sent it to the address found in my refusal letter... One clause I remember is "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK A JUDICIAL REVIEW IF NO ANSWER WILL BE RECEIVED FROM CIO".. The thing is He did not even charge me for that day and were chatting 2 hours about the case. He didn't charge me because he felt my depression as well and he is convinced that CIO messed up things for me..So just the other day...I received an email with a POSITIVE ELEGIBILTY REVIEW..now I am waiting for my medical...JUne 18 Applicant here...CC charged October 7.... Hope this helps..

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
jamie2014 said:
Thanks Optimist!!!
Actually i also got through finally as far as getting 2nd TRF is concerned. After months of fights & discussions with BC executives, they agreed at the end...thats the reason i am gearing up to send 2nd application.
Did u get any response from cic on your 1st application? I posted this query to CANOI also and posting to u as well..... do u remember any one reporting 2174 application returned because of cap filled?

Regards
Jamie...

Yes bro. I got a reply and I got my UCI no as well. I sent two emails. In the first one I forgot to mention DOB, for that I got standard reply without any details. When I realized my mistake, I sent the second one with DOB with a gap of 2 mins after the 1st one sent and I got reply also exactly in the same duration. :D

I think couple of guys reported app return in the forum, cant remember the dates exactly. Its understandable that others didnt come back as they must have been heart broken. God Bless them!!

jamie2014

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Optimist, congrats...that just means you are still in the race with your 1st application. remember on the capps filling, we all make the estimates by looking at 1000 on the website but, we dont know the exact criterion as, towards the end of cap, they just jump up so, not sure if they are based on just completion check and also there are chances of already granted per applications getting rejected later.

so, all the best hope your first app gets through...

did u not send an email in october? i think you did send...if i remember correctly, thats what you had told me last time when we interacted....
off cource you would know better than me

REgards
JAmie.

Optimist3 said:
Attention all experts on this forum. Request your help

I just now got an email from Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca <Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca>;

Content:

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Please refer to the standard Application Processing Times for information on the average processing times for your application. Questions regarding delays and updates in e-CAS are addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.

I know it is a standard reply. But, I have never sent any email to the above address and it is the first time I am seeing this. Why did I get this email? I was feeling so bad that my app would be returned because of 2171 cap. But this email is sent today. Does that mean that my app has not yet been returned. How I wish these guys mention little bit more about what is happening... :'( :'(

Please note, there is no UCI no. mentioned. Only some reference no. mentioned which is in xxx-xxx format.

Common friends, I need some help here, please oblige...... every one needs help, even spiderman :)

suhits

Dec 23, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
Received
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
10/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/03/2015
LANDED..........
Early June
louie_tatz1 said:
[size=20pt] GUYS IM BACK!! After weeks of depression because of my refusal letter 20 days ago, I am finally back. I just want to share this experience to everybody who got a refusal letter or NER (instead of PER) and think that the refusal is unfair. I tried calming myself first, weighed all the points that CIC did not consider, and tried to put everything in an EMAIL or Fax it to CIO..Just be brief and concise..and SEND IT..wait patiently and still if there is no response after a week..Consult a Barrister Lawyer, the one who handles Judicial Review Case against Unfair CIC decisions...Present your case for Judicial Review because you have 15-60 day after you receive the refusal to contest the decision of any Visa Officer... The downside is the lawyers fee is 250$/hr...so I presented my case to this lawyer and even him was infuriated because I got 75 point total instead of 65 as per CIO refusal letter..So he prepared a letter stating all the facts and points and have me signed and attached all the supporting documents and sent it to the address found in my refusal letter... One clause I remember is "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK A JUDICIAL REVIEW IF NO ANSWER WILL BE RECEIVED FROM CIO".. The thing is He did not even charge me for that day and were chatting 2 hours about the case. He didn't charge me because he felt my depression as well and he is convinced that CIO messed up things for me..So just the other day...I received an email with a POSITIVE ELEGIBILTY REVIEW..now I am waiting for my medical...JUne 18 Applicant here...CC charged October 7.... Hope this helps..
AMAZING STORY - KEEPING UP THE SPIRIT AND NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE

MOST INSPIRING - All the Very Best

+1..on every opportunity i can salute you

vind

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18 2014&lt;br&gt;Fees Charged.: Oct 10 2014 &lt;br&gt;PER Received.: Oct 17 2014&lt;br&gt;Upfront Med...April 7 2015&lt;br&gt;MEDs Uploaded: April 9 2015&lt;br&gt;Second Line : April 18 2015&lt;br&gt;Medical Request : April 21 2015 &lt;br&gt;Medicals Received : May 22, 2015 &lt;br&gt;Passport Request.: June 1, 2015 &lt;br&gt;Visa issued : Soon &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;FAQ:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/FAQs&quot;&gt;Canada FSWP FAQs&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;Spreadsheet:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet&quot;&gt;FSW 2014 Spreadsheet&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;Chit Chat:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://tinyurl.com/FSW-2014-FORUM&quot;&gt;FSW 2014 DISCUSSION FORUM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;Enter your own data:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry&quot;&gt;FSW 2014 Entry&lt;/a&gt;&lt;hr&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://developer.linkedin.com/sites/default/files/LinkedIn_Logo30px.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; height=&quot;25&quot; width=&quot;30&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=pm;! sa=send;u=510711&quot;&gt;PM me here&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
jamie2014 said:
Dear All,

Just re-posting my queries. Would be grateful if someone can help....

I need your advise for my second application that i am planning to send in 1st week of december. My 1st application was for 2174, was received on 11th september but, as we all know that cap has been filled already (although i did nt hear back anything from cic till now).
Since i am eligible and have valid >1 year experience under 2172, i am going to send application for this noc and had a few doubts.
Would be grateful if experienced members can help.
1) In the cover letter, should i mention anything about the 1st application or, it is advisable to present this as a fresh one, without any references to the 1st application.
2) My spouse birth cert is missing so, i am planning to send the metric certificate along with an affidavit for the same. My question here is should i send the affidavit in original or, a photo copy of the affidavit?
3) For the JD, i am sending another affidavit from my senior (hr and manager refused to give detailed jd). All my payslips, experience letters e.t.c reflect my designation as Database administrator, which is what is the title for 2172 and my experience is completely valid. Hope, this should be sufficient? I can also attach my performance appraisals which have items relevant for DBA jobs.
Same query for this also. Should i send original affidavit or copy of affidavit from my colleague.

Regards
Jamie.

Really sorry for your earlier application return.

1. It is not required to mention about about first application as it is return due to cap.

2. Send matriculation certificate with original affidavit and ensure your certificate has your DOB and the name of atleast one parent.

3. For your JDs you can send a notarized copy instead of original. As if you require JD affudavit in original.. in future you will not be able to get another one, so here copy will suffice. Send as many supporting documents available.

And for for most would like to remind you that applicaion will be assessed on the basis of Job Duties andnot on the basis of designation. So ensure you mention job duties in line with the NOC you are applying in.

Good Luck

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
German language will benefit me in canada??
Thanks in Advance

Derin said:
I know that German education and work experience will give you an advantage in Mechanical Enginering, transportation and Manufacturing sectors. Germany is one of the few countries that are respected in business worldwide. Though I am not familiar with IT sector, my guess is you will benefit it
If your Language skills are good in German, it will help you more than your masters degree for sure.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Optimist3 said:
Attention all experts on this forum. Request your help

I just now got an email from Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca <Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada @ cic.gc.ca>;

Content:

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Please refer to the standard Application Processing Times for information on the average processing times for your application. Questions regarding delays and updates in e-CAS are addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.

I know it is a standard reply. But, I have never sent any email to the above address and it is the first time I am seeing this. Why did I get this email? I was feeling so bad that my app would be returned because of 2171 cap. But this email is sent today. Does that mean that my app has not yet been returned. How I wish these guys mention little bit more about what is happening... :'( :'(

Please note, there is no UCI no. mentioned. Only some reference no. mentioned which is in xxx-xxx format.

Common friends, I need some help here, please oblige...... every one needs help, even spiderman :)
Hey Optimist,

Why are you so pessimist regarding your App?

Without experience, but judging from the numbers seen on the spreadsheet, I think it's a safe bet to say the first days of September will fall into the CAP. 2173, that was moving quite a bit faster, lasted until August 12th at least.

The e-mail is pretty much standard... but your are right, if the NOC was capped, she would probably say that your NOC was full.

Also, +1 for morale :)

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Any advice

engmSalem said:
Hi Brothers,

Pleae advise
Regards :)

alb123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 27-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
3-Feb-2015
Med's Request
28-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
5-Mar-2015 (Mar 21st 3rd line update)
Passport Req..
11-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-May-2015
LANDED..........
Most probably July first week...
tech2015 said:
congrts

which bank is urs??? pls reply....
It is ICICI Bank, today also I asked them the status and they are yet to comeback on that.

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
guys , I am really happy to announce you all, that in this week we will

[size=10pt]CROSS 10000 pages of this forum, cheers every one, and salute to ashif_eee Bhai......... :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jamie2014

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Thanks vind... +1 fr ur help..

actually no info on 1st application till date.... but it was fr 2174 and reached on 11 sept so, assuming it would be capped already.

Regards
Jamie.
vind said:

Really sorry for your earlier application return.

1. It is not required to mention about about first application as it is return due to cap.

2. Send matriculation certificate with original affidavit and ensure your certificate has your DOB and the name of atleast one parent.

3. For your JDs you can send a notarized copy instead of original. As if you require JD affudavit in original.. in future you will not be able to get another one, so here copy will suffice. Send as many supporting documents available.

And for for most would like to remind you that applicaion will be assessed on the basis of Job Duties andnot on the basis of designation. So ensure you mention job duties in line with the NOC you are applying in.

Good Luck

manisha575

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 25-11-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line 05-02-15
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
waived..3rd line updated 10-03-2015,sent fbi n other additional documents on 16th march 2015
Passport Req..
DM 21st May 2015,PPR 22nd May
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports back n copr on 11th june 2015
alb123 said:
Here you go ..... Got the precious email in my mail box Hooray.... Thanks to Almighty !!!
NOC 2171
App rec:- 1st Aug
DD:- 10th Nov (As per email) Even last week Bank informed not encashed.
PER:- 27th Nov

Thanks to all and all the best !!!
Congrats...

alb123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 27-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
3-Feb-2015
Med's Request
28-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
5-Mar-2015 (Mar 21st 3rd line update)
Passport Req..
11-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-May-2015
LANDED..........
Most probably July first week...
alb123 said:
Here you go ..... Got the precious email in my mail box Hooray.... Thanks to Almighty !!!
NOC 2171
App rec:- 1st Aug
DD:- 10th Nov (As per email) Even last week Bank informed not encashed.
PER:- 27th Nov

Thanks to all and all the best !!!
Hi Admin , can you please update in SS. I was not able to do it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.