+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
niyatip25 said:
hello friends...

I am 10th June applicant .

I had recieved PER on 8 october 2014.

ECAS STATUS SECOND LINE updated on16 NOV 2014 that ...
"we have started processing application on 13 NOV 2014" .

Till today there is no further update, What could be the reason?

can I do CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY?

If yes, then what shall I write?
Congrats for ur 2nd line update.....and u can raise a CSE but the reply will be standard...verifications going on u dnt need to do anything else we will contact u blah blah as seniors have posted...i'd advise w8 patiently for a few more days ur MR on way :)...

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mp84 said:
I THINK NDVO IS WORKING ON OLD FILES

YET ANDOTHER FROM FSW 2013 GOT THEIR VISE TODAY

QUOTE FROM HIM

HIS TIME LINE
==============
atipra

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: NDVO
NOC Code......: 3143
App. Filed.......: 16-12-2013
IELTS Request: 7.5 score (sent with application)
File Transfer...: 28-6-2014
Med's Request: 2-9-2014
Med's Done....: 13-9-2014
Passport Req..: 12-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...: 21-11-2014
If we see the timeline then after MR ( In Sep 2014) it took just 2 month to get PPR... And there are so many of us who got MR in Sep 2014.. Don't know what the strategy of NDVO.. I guess after issuing MR the processing is done as the FIFO of receipt of MR, RPRF and PCC... So we are near but we cant predict until PPR actually starts for 2014...

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Question No.1:- What should we understand from the following rulings of Federal Court of Canada, regarding “Substituted Evaluation”?

Question No.2:- Does it mean, if someone requests the “Substituted Evaluation” of his case, immigration officers are legally bound to do so?

Question No.3:- Taking this rulings of Federal Court as a precedence, anyone with less than 67-points, but with potential of economically establishing in Canada (sufficient funds and highly qualified) request "Substituted Evaluation" for his case?

Experts and seniors who know about it, and also applicants, who requested "Substituted Evaluation" because of less than 67 points, please comment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Officer Wrong Not to Conduct a “Substituted Evaluation” of Skilled Worker, Federal Court Rules
The Federal Court of Canada recently confirmed that immigration officers must perform a “substituted evaluation” of a skilled worker’s likelihood of becoming economically established in Canada—and not rely only on a points assessment to determine this question—if the skilled worker has requested such an evaluation.
Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), a visa officer may substitute the usual points assessment for skilled worker class immigrants with his or her own evaluation of an applicant’s likelihood of becoming economically established in Canada. The Federal Court has in previous cases held that this power is discretionary and may be performed “if the number of points awarded is not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada.”
In this case, the immigration officer had assessed the applicant at 61 points and consequently refused her application because she had not attained the required 67 points for immigration to Canada. While in her application materials the applicant had clearly requested a substituted evaluation if she did not meet the required number of points, the officer’s decision gave no indication that she had performed the evaluation.
In reviewing the officer’s decision, the Court held that, by failing to perform a substituted evaluation as requested by the applicant, the officer had breached the applicant’s right to procedural fairness. The Court accordingly ordered that the matter be remitted to another visa officer for re-determination.
For further information on the Federal Court’s ruling in this case.
(Chowdhury v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration)), 2011 FC 1315).

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
ram29 said:
Any Info abt NOC 2173.. Sept 16 th DD applicant here..
When is the last date that CC or DD got charged for NOC 2173 ..
Is sept applicants are still in the game for 2173..
Any updates regarding 2173 will be helpfull..
I'm sorry to say but there was already an applicant from August 19th that had their application returned. And the latest confirmed charge was from August 12th.

So the CAP was met between this dates. You have no chance for 2173, either reapply as 2172 or wait for EE.

mp84

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014 (PER Mail)
File Transfer...
25-09-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014 (3 line add on 09-10-2014)
Interview........
skiped
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Kool info, i think there is still a month before NDVO starts working on 2014 applicants. My take Jan 15, what say?? :D
yes i think, they first want to clear all fsw 2013 files whose file is pending without any reason like all doc (MR, PCC, RPRF, etc...) already submited to NDVO

after that they start for fsw 2014 in bulk like 10-15 ppr request per day like they give MR from mid december or january

this is just my thought....others view also welcome...

jayampw

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 10-11-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015 RPRF paid: 27-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
Waived. DM - 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015. Submitted in VFS - 10-06-2015
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Ok, so you need to get your parents there, here are the options

1. you get them tourist visa and the validity is to live for 6months on a stretch and then leave border and can come back after a day for next 6months. To get this visa you need to apply for them couple of months before their travel. I suggest apply for this visa once you get MR request. this way by the time you are ready to fly, their visa will be in hand and can travel per your plan

2. apply for super visa, this is another way to getting parents. But for that you need to show some income for 1 year and then only file it. on super visa your parents can stay for 2 years on a stretch.

3. when ever PR for parents open up by CIC, apply it.

Hope this helps both of you guys. BTW, m also in same BOAT :D :D :p
Great info!!

+1

sandeep7972

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 [PER]
File Transfer...
8-02-2015 [SECOND LINE]
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015, Third Line : 28-05-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2015; Fourth Line : 19-06-2015; PP Sent on 22-06-2015 via VFS Banglore
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-08-2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt]CIC[/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size]

PER ...cant wait nomore......,,.. :eek:

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
My due best wishes to all FSWP 2014 Applicants.

I am new to the forum but had been silent reader for last few weeks. I sincerely appreciate to the forum for bringing the experience and relieving the stress to a common platform, related to common goal of all i.e Mission Canada.

I am NOC 4011 applicant. My file was received by Donnie on 9/19/2014. Payment has been done through DD and eagerly waiting it to be cashed as early as possible. Expecting DD encashed around mid Dec and PER as a new year gift.

I have seen very few bloggers of NOC 4011 category. They seems to be silent one. Please tell me how to update the author details on left side of the blog?

ratingcrady

Jun 17, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 01-12-2014
Med's Request
with RPRF on 28-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015, ECAS update 12-02-2015
Interview........
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
+ DM 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned for 05-06-2015
niyatip25 said:
hello friends...

I am 10th June applicant .

I had recieved PER on 8 october 2014.

ECAS STATUS SECOND LINE updated on16 NOV 2014 that ...
"we have started processing application on 13 NOV 2014" .

Till today there is no further update, What could be the reason?

can I do CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY?

If yes, then what shall I write?
Wait a bit more, no point in raising CSE

momnani

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Dont jump directly to Aug 15 CIC....Here still waiting for PER. Its our turn now..6th Aug.... ;) ;) ;) ;)
LOL... before that... two more 31st July applicants are waiting for PER... including me :(

So relax guys... ;)

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
managersonline said:
Question No.1:- What should we understand from the following rulings of Federal Court of Canada, regarding “Substituted Evaluation”?

Question No.2:- Does it mean, if someone requests the “Substituted Evaluation” of his case, immigration officers are legally bound to do so?

Question No.3:- Taking this rulings of Federal Court as a precedence, anyone with less than 67-points, but with potential of economically establishing in Canada (sufficient funds and highly qualified) request "Substituted Evaluation" for his case?

Experts and seniors who know about it, and also applicants, who requested "Substituted Evaluation" because of less than 67 points, please comment.
Immigration Officer Wrong Not to Conduct a “Substituted Evaluation” of Skilled Worker, Federal Court Rules
The Federal Court of Canada recently confirmed that immigration officers must perform a “substituted evaluation” of a skilled worker's likelihood of becoming economically established in Canada—and not rely only on a points assessment to determine this question—if the skilled worker has requested such an evaluation.
Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), a visa officer may substitute the usual points assessment for skilled worker class immigrants with his or her own evaluation of an applicant's likelihood of becoming economically established in Canada. The Federal Court has in previous cases held that this power is discretionary and may be performed “if the number of points awarded is not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada.”
In this case, the immigration officer had assessed the applicant at 61 points and consequently refused her application because she had not attained the required 67 points for immigration to Canada. While in her application materials the applicant had clearly requested a substituted evaluation if she did not meet the required number of points, the officer's decision gave no indication that she had performed the evaluation.
In reviewing the officer's decision, the Court held that, by failing to perform a substituted evaluation as requested by the applicant, the officer had breached the applicant's right to procedural fairness. The Court accordingly ordered that the matter be remitted to another visa officer for re-determination.
For further information on the Federal Court's ruling in this case.
(Chowdhury v. Canada (Minister of Citizenship and Immigration)), 2011 FC 1315).

You are not advised to count on Substitute Evaluation. It is used when somebody thinks he has 67 points but in reality the CIO disregards something and you end up with a little less.

It counts for less then 2% of visas and could used on a positive or negative way - more then 67 points and denied visa.

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
Guys
one question,

im my RPRF DD it is written payble to

Receiver General 'of' Canada
instead of
Receiver General 'for' Canada ..

means 'of' instead of 'for' ...

will there be any problem due to that ????

please reply

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Meanings of "Ability to become Economically Established in Canada"
Finally I got the exact definition and procedure adopted to judge it, in one of the CIC Operational Bulletin CIC uses for "Ability to become Economically Established in Canada"

Applicability of the ability to economically establish:-
The ability to become economically established applies to the principal applicant. It is unlikely that the principal applicant could qualify under an economic class solely on the basis of their declared relatives’ ability to become economically established. An economic applicant relying exclusively on the financial guarantee of their relative raises concerns that the applicant is not able to establish economically without such assistance. Officers may wish to request additional information and documentation from applicants to demonstrate and support their ability to become economically established. A prospective nominee may have a child who does not meet the definition of “dependent child” under the Regulations, and therefore cannot be included in the application for permanent residence.

Determining the ability to economically establish:-
Visa officer may want to examine certain factors as part of the overall assessment in determining the applicant’s ability to economically establish. These factors may include, but are not limited to: current job or job offer, language ability, work experience, and education and training. An indicator of the ability to become economically established is the applicant’s intention and ability to enter the labour market in order to fully support him/herself. If the visa officer is not satisfied that the individual intends to enter the labour market, a refusal of the application should be considered. Part-time or casual work which would not generate enough income to fully support the applicant may not meet this requirement. Critical in determining the applicant’s ability to economically establish is the visa officer’s comparison of the requirements of the occupation (indicated by the NOC) with all of the information provided by the applicant. The National Occupation Classification (NOC) is the official governmental classification system of occupations in the Canadian economy. It describes duties, skills, aptitudes and work settings for occupations in the Canadian labour market. Both the 2006 and 2011 NOC versions can be accessed online at: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/Welcome.aspx. The appropriate NOC version (2006 or 2011) used should be referenced. The visa officer must examine the totality of the information provided to determine that there is consistency throughout the elements of the application prior to making a final determination. The applicant should be invited to address any concerns which arise, in accordance with the principles of procedural fairness.

PRsep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hope786786 said:
Dear KSA,
Do you have the still hope for 2171? or what do you think about it now?
I personally fell that if u count 760 to be overall cap, and do the analysis then it be somewhere close

Status
Not open for further replies.