+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
yogi_bear said:
Dear Forum Friends,

I have completed my Medicals from Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai on 24 November 2014.
Hospital staff told me that they have uploaded the medicals online and gave me a system generated invoice.

This weekend I will be sending the PCC(of 4 countries), medical invoice , First and last pages of passport ,Bank Demand draft favoring Canadian High Commission payable at NEw Delhi to NDVO...

By when i can expect the third line update and PPR request .

Internally within my company i have started looking for projects which are based in Canada .My company is a top IT Company and has many projects in Canada.I never had the opportunity to work for any Canadian clients ....I have also updated my HR and boss that MY Canadian PR is in process....

By when can i expect the completion PPR....How much times does it take????

Thanks a lot to all forum friends for all the help during each and every phase of my application......

This forum is fantastic......and awesome.... :) :) :)

Take care

Yogi Bear
What is your PCC status bro...i did it from Thane PSK walkin, but they told they will msg when PCC is ready when they get info back from PC office. I got a msg that if PCC response is not done in 3 weeks, plz contact PC office. A bit worried with the same

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
capr13 said:
Hello All,

need your advice on this, i applied for FSW and sent my PCC along with the application didnt send my spouse PCC as it was taking time.
Now We are in bangalore and i have shifted from the old place which was given in my passport. We are staying in new place in bangalore from aug and my wife passport is from other state which was taken before marriage.

Since my spouse passport is less than year old she should get the PCC the same day if we go to other state PSK.

While filling the online form it asks for marital status if we mention married then do they ask us to add the husband and wife names to each other passport or its our decision.

So to get PCC shall i submit the request in bangalore and let them check both the places and send me the PCC if yes how much time it takes any guess?

also one more query i am staying in new apartment from past 4 months can i attach the rental agreement for PCC or how is it?

a quickly reply from people who had been in similar situation would help and save lot of time.
Thanks in advance.

Get the PCC from the same PSK where you got the passport, should take couple of hours.
Good Luck.

<---Click Good, Give +1

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
c_amin said:
Guys . I need help . I stayed in us for 3 different states . From 2008 to 2011 . How do I get Pcc . Can somebody explain brief procedure ?

You will need to get FBI clearance. One PCC/country
Send FBI your finger prints. It is taking 12 weeks time to get the report.

<---Click Good, Give +1

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
sk1984indian said:
Finally i got a message that You have got a mail

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Yahooooooo .............. Hurray ............. Eureka ............ I got my PER (CC Charged on 8th Nov and PER Received 25th Nov)

Thanks to Ashif bhai, CanOl, Diplomatru, dadabigboy, ViSit0r, yoleik, Johnny31 and everyone (sorry if i missed anyone)

I am just too excited

via Imgflip Meme Maker

All the best to everyone who are waiting for CC \ DD charges, PER's, MR's, PPR's and COPR's

SS Updated

Sk

Congrats bro!!! +1 due karmafied...

Oct 29, 2014
some help please

paradiseotherside said:
guys a little help if possible

Passport office india says to avail PCC both primary and dependent applicants passport must have spouse's name..... is it mandatory or is there another way around it as have already applied and both our passports were issued before our marriage..... am not sure if applying fresh passport will be a good idea for both of us.... anyone in similar situation. also we are blessed with a baby which i guess will have to update to CIO once i get file no.

thanks

congrats to all who have received good news and wishes for rest

patelsd84

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015; Recd. by CIC 17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015; DM on 26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
MOST URGENT: No Reply from NDVO since November 15..??

patelsd84 said:
Hi All,
My timeline is as on left. I sent a message through CSE to NDVO on 15th November, stating the updated documents related to employment have been delivered on that day and requested them to confirm the receipt of the same.

But, till now I haven't got any reply from them..!!

Should I raise a CSE again..?? OR Should I upload these documents..?? OR Any other option..??

Please guide on this....!!!

Manish1986

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Banga
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
03 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 Band
File Transfer...
05 Feb 2015
Med's Request
21 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
20-02-2016
Manish1986 said:
DD Encashed
Just called Thomas Cook. They said my DD has been encashed on 14 November

NOC : 2173
Application recieve date : 07 August 2014

But I have not yet recieved any PER :(
Admins please update SS. I am in office and don't have access. Thanks

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

I want to inquire something related to the PROOF OF FUNDS, I went to the bank today , to have my balance certificate ... They asked the exact name for whom I want to achieve this ? They cannot issue it like , to whom it may concern .. they were asking the name of the authority that needs this ... So what name shall I give to them , which they will print on the balance certificate ... ???

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
SMARTZ said:
I have a query....

I received MR and Passport Bio pages and RPRF request together on 14 Nov..

They have sent a cover letter that we have to send back with the asked documents. They have bulleted two things in it..MR and RPRF...and in all other emails also they hv not specificlly asked for PCC..
PCC sent with application was valid for 1 yr..i asked the police station..
I am confused as they hv not asked for PCC but the email has a link saying...how to obtain PCC from counteries asked..

What shud I do :-\

Candidates who have received PCC request please guide...Is it put in a separate bullet point in the Cover Letter ?

CONGRATS FOR MR... ;D
If on the form PCC is not requested with date limit to be sent, there is no need for PCC.

How to get PCC is a default line with letter template, everyone of us have got it also.

<---Click Good, Give +1

patelsd84

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015; Recd. by CIC 17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015; DM on 26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
MOST URGENT: No Reply from NDVO since November 15..??

Hi All,
My timeline is as on left. I sent a message through CSE to NDVO on 15th November, stating the updated documents related to employment have been delivered on that day and requested them to confirm the receipt of the same.

But, till now I haven't got any reply from them..!!

Should I raise a CSE again..?? OR Should I upload these documents..?? OR Any other option..??

Please guide on this....!!!

dimple1609

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sk1984indian said:
Finally i got a message that You have got a mail
Yahooooooo .............. Hurray ............. Eureka ............ I got my PER (CC Charged on 8th Nov and PER Received 25th Nov)
Thanks to Ashif bhai, CanOl, Diplomatru, dadabigboy, ViSit0r, yoleik, Johnny31 and everyone (sorry if i missed anyone)
All the best to everyone who are waiting for CC \ DD charges, PER's, MR's, PPR's and COPR's
SS Updated

Sk
CONGRATSS !!! :) :) :D :D

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
HDG said:
Hi Experts,

I need your help.

I had been to Canada in 2010-2011 on study visa. Had to under go the TB tests (sputum test), as there was some blunt found in the x ray. Due to which my visa then was delayed by four months.

I personally got my x ray done again and there is a blunt yet. Do I have to under go the TB tests again or will they consider the earlier tests and let it go this time.

Checked with my Dr. Post ultrasound realised there is no fluid. As the x ray report said pleural effusion. Due to which he is not ready to prescribe medicines. He says its probably is a patch of some infection that might have happened in the past.

Any advise as to how can I get rid of the blunt. Any suggestions are welcome.
Hey! If I may ask - when you underwent the sputum test previously for your student visa...you gave your sputum for 3 consecutive days and then after 3 months they did a repeat x-ray, which I assume was NORMAL, which is why they issued you a student visa, right? Correct me if I'm wrong...

I just finished my sputum test today, now 3 months long wait before I can repeat my X-ray...damn!!!

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014