+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
Thanks BrowsingBeauty, I had requested for Express delivery from WES by paying $85...I think this is what you are referring to ..right?

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
prasadz said:
HI JATTJALANDHAR,
DID YOU GET ANY BACK GROUND CHECKS AFTER YOUR MEDICAL SUBMISSION?
I am not aware of any.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
parm007 said:
Dear Valued Members,

I had applied for FSW 2014 program in June. The details are as below :
Application Sent : 04-June-2014
Application received at CIO Sydney(NS) Office : 09-June-2014
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2133
Calculated Points: 79

TODAY, I received my application back with the following remarks and updates :

1) ECA doesn't meet the following requirements " You did not provide us with a copy of the completed foreign education credential to accompany the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA Report)."

If I am not wrong then do I need to resubmit my application with a copy of my degree certificate & transcripts right.

2) Application got assigned with the UCI number. Is this a good sign ?

3) Do I need to fill all the forms again before sending back the application ? Or I can use back the same forms

4) My current PCC is about 6 months old now, so I need to send the new one or else I can send the same on CIO's request ?

5) Will my application again going with the 120 days processing period ?

Looking forward for your valuable comments and advices to make the things right this time.

Thanks,

Regards,

Parminder
dear, send notarized copies f educational dox,,
UCI is good sign.

u have to refill and sign new dates AS u r reapplying.
plz chek forms, few are updated. schedule 3, checklist and fee form

no issues, u will be safe as ur NOC seems safe so far...

plus1 as good luck ...

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Ladies & Gentlemen

Last day of the week...
Hope CIC will give shower of "Charging & PERs"

As you all know, we all are getting useful info from SS....
It is important to keep on updating the SS which is the only way we all can help this great forum

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]PLS UPDATE SS[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
aha2174 said:
Yes..This was attached with the email and I just went through it.. As per the details in the attachment I found that it is not mandatory to attend but offcourse can be helpful.. I do not think that attending this session will have any impact in expediting the process but it would be benefitial for us as we will be moving to a new country with our family and land to a new place.. Although we get so many information and landing experience thru this forum or friends but CIC would have taken this initiative so that we should not face issues in settling down and finding job at the earliest after landing.. By the way an email to so many early may applicants clearly indicates that NDVO had prepared a batch and sent the email at once..I got it at 9.20 AM.. hope all all others also got at the same time.. so lets wait for PPR.. hope that will also be sent in a batch and this forum will be flooded with congrats soon...
AHA AHA AHA,,,MAJA A GAYA YAAR...IT MEANS FUN COMING MAN(WORD TO WORD TRANSLATION ...LOL)

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neha_s said:
Thanks BrowsingBeauty, I had requested for Express delivery from WES by paying $85...I think this is what you are referring to ..right?
Absolutely Neha i am referring to that only. I have sent you PM also just see that too.

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ;D ;D ;D

bestwishes said:
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Phone message received....CC charged on 21 Nov at 06:44. 22 Aug applicant for NOC 0111. I'd been very tensed these 2 days.....Thanks God!!

dkindia7

Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2014
Dear All,

Thanks a lot for all support and pray

Received MR from VO.

Having a problem with PCC from Qatar I was not resident and only worked in offshore more then 6 month.
and now VO asking for PCC from Qatar. I have done query about Qatar PCC and agent told me that PCC only issue to residence visa holder.
please help in this regards.
Is its mandatory to be residence visa for PCC from Qatar or any transit/tourist visa guy can also get PCC.
aslo plz provide how get PCC when we are out of country from Qatar.

SS already updated

Thanks & Regards

sunwar

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to warsaw vo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Any idea abt latest completness check , cc charged??

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
great analysis..

i am same view..rolling out is faster previewing EE..

plus 1 to welcom u back dear :)
grooby said:
Just a little insight on whats up with CIC ...

1. Seems like CC charging and DD encashing has sped up .... CIC has gone past 1.5 months of applications in a little over 2 weeks... It is probably because three top NOC's got capped and they began ignoring those application post mid july ... Hence considerably lesser number of appliations/day to be processed...

2. In spite of CC charging speeding up, PERs have been coming around 115 days at best which is pretty close to the earlier stats .. 115-125 days as an estimate ... Seems like CIC doesn't plan to burden respective Visa offices with loads of work ....

Hope this sudden movement of CIC will push respective Visa OFfices to get their act together ..... I'm rooting for shorter processing times for VOs ... and especially for NDVO to begin rolling out PPRs ..... my dear freind Ruchil has been waiting for a long time ...

I've not been able to be regular on the forum off late but - COngrats to all who heard good news in the past week ...!!

kondaveeti41

Jun 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-06-2015
aha2174 said:
Yes..This was attached with the email and I just went through it.. As per the details in the attachment I found that it is not mandatory to attend but offcourse can be helpful.. I do not think that attending this session will have any impact in expediting the process but it would be benefitial for us as we will be moving to a new country with our family and land to a new place.. Although we get so many information and landing experience thru this forum or friends but CIC would have taken this initiative so that we should not face issues in settling down and finding job at the earliest after landing.. By the way an email to so many early may applicants clearly indicates that NDVO had prepared a batch and sent the email at once..I got it at 9.20 AM.. hope all all others also got at the same time.. so lets wait for PPR.. hope that will also be sent in a batch and this forum will be flooded with congrats soon...
Even I got it exactly at 9:20 AM. All the best everyone.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
heartiest congrats n plus 1 :)
dkindia7 said:
Dear All,

Thanks a lot for all support and pray

Received MR from VO.

Having a problem with PCC from Qatar I was not resident and only worked in offshore more then 6 month.
and now VO asking for PCC from Qatar. I have done query about Qatar PCC and agent told me that PCC only issue to residence visa holder.
please help in this regards.
Is its mandatory to be residence visa for PCC from Qatar or any transit/tourist visa guy can also get PCC.
aslo plz provide how get PCC when we are out of country from Qatar.

Thanks & Regards

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
parm007 said:
Dear Valued Members,

I had applied for FSW 2014 program in June. The details are as below :
Application Sent : 04-June-2014
Application received at CIO Sydney(NS) Office : 09-June-2014
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2133
Calculated Points: 79

TODAY, I received my application back with the following remarks and updates :

1) ECA doesn't meet the following requirements " You did not provide us with a copy of the completed foreign education credential to accompany the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA Report)."

If I am not wrong then do I need to resubmit my application with a copy of my degree certificate & transcripts right-Yes please.

2) Application got assigned with the UCI number. Is this a good sign ?It will be easier for you to track any future application with CIC or CHC

3) Do I need to fill all the forms again before sending back the application ? Or I can use back the same forms-Fill new forms again as there were some recent forms update

4) My current PCC is about 6 months old now, so I need to send the new one or else I can send the same on CIO's request ?If time permits you send another one and if not wait for your VO to request for it.

5) Will my application again going with the 120 days processing period ?-You are back to the long queue again but this time around it will be less than the usual 100 waiting days.

Looking forward for your valuable comments and advices to make the things right this time-Resubmit your application straight away.Please ensure all forms are duly completed,signed and dated.Answer all questions and write N/A if it is not applicable to you.You are to submit copy of your rejected letter please.
Wishing you all the best.

Thanks,

Regards,

Parminder

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
grooby said:
Just a little insight on whats up with CIC ...

1. Seems like CC charging and DD encashing has sped up .... CIC has gone past 1.5 months of applications in a little over 2 weeks... It is probably because three top NOC's got capped and they began ignoring those application post mid july ... Hence considerably lesser number of appliations/day to be processed...

2. In spite of CC charging speeding up, PERs have been coming around 115 days at best which is pretty close to the earlier stats .. 115-125 days as an estimate ... Seems like CIC doesn't plan to burden respective Visa offices with loads of work ....

Hope this sudden movement of CIC will push respective Visa OFfices to get their act together ..... I'm rooting for shorter processing times for VOs ... and especially for NDVO to begin rolling out PPRs ..... my dear freind Ruchil has been waiting for a long time ...

I've not been able to be regular on the forum off late but - COngrats to all who heard good news in the past week ...!!
A very good observation, thanks for sharing +1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.