+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShahPrateek

Jun 4, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not aware when it was done!!
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014... 3rd line updated on 11 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
dawn_canada said:
If you hospital or clinic is registered with CIC, then normally they send themselves.

You are required to send Local VO about medical completeness & that is this IMM 1017 form photocopy (signed & stamped by the listed doctor) which the hospital gives you . Hospital only sends your Medical reports directly to Local VO. Hope it helps!!

jayampw

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 10-11-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015 RPRF paid: 27-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
Waived. DM - 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015. Submitted in VFS - 10-06-2015
ShahPrateek said:
Hospital must have given you IMM 1017 form photocopy duly signed & stamped. you need to send that to Local VO along with other documents requested. Hope it helps!!
thanks!!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
YehCanada said:
Dear Admin,

I got my PER on Thursday 13th November, CC charged on 2nd November

NOC 1112.

Please update the spreadsheet as I am not able to access.

Thanks
Brother, did not find you in the spreadsheet. So please enlisted in the below mentioned method:

Click https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform --> fill form and click submit --> Click Edit your Response --> Go to the newly open page -->from the address bar, save the link/bookmark for future update.

Spreadsheet Update Process:
Open the saved/bookmarked link --> update information.

Lost my Edit Response Link:
Resubmit and follow Spreadsheet Entry/Resubmit Process explained above

Thanks and regards

PNEPAL

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
Aug ,2015
Saru said:
Hi guys,

Just want to share my happiness with you :)
I received PER mail today.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Application received date:-16 June
DD encashed on:-9th oct
PER on:- 14th november.

thts inspiring news for applicants lik me who have been waiting long for PER after enscashment of DD...Congrats !!

Thanks....

jayampw

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 10-11-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015 RPRF paid: 27-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
Waived. DM - 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015. Submitted in VFS - 10-06-2015
Does anyone know what is the fees for MR to be done at Bangalore?

arka

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Hi Guys,

Any 23rd July applicant's DD has got charged? :-\

Hope for the best!
Arka

Raghava Simha

Nov 16, 2014
dawn_canada said:
You should send email now to CIO. Have you been checking your junk folder regularly?
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca (cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca)
Thank you. I will send a mail. Yes, I have been checking my junk folder regularly.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
useful input xceptional88..

plus 1 mate n best f luck ahead
xceptional88 said:
Some more important information from the manual. May it relieves someone of their mistake they have made.

Items that CIC-CEC return applications for:
1. Generic Application Form: if the client indicates that they intend to live in a province other than the one nominating them
2. Schedule A: if not provided for everyone 18 years of age or older
3. Supplementary Information - your travels: if not submitted with application
4. Schedule 8: if Principal applicant (PA) does not provide valid 4 digit NOC code
5. Additional Family Information; if not provided for everyone 18 years of age or older, if there are dependents listed that are not included on the IMM0008 (and no affidavit explaining why they are not being included) or if it is not signed in of the 3 areas
6. Use of Rep Form: clients are not required to use representative, however if they choose to hire a paid rep, the rep must be valid rep. They may also choose to use a family or friend as an unpaid rep. The rep form must contain reps contact information as well as be signed and dated by principal applicant.
7. Identity and Civil Documents: PA and all dependants are required to provide birth certificates, however, in some cases/countries birth certificates are unavailable, therefore other documentation such as school records, ID cards, household registers or affidavit are acceptable depending upon the case.
8. Travel Documents/Passports: PA must provide passport, all other dependants are only required to submit passport if listed on application
9. Photos: PA and all dependents must provide atleast one photo whether they are accompanying or not
10. Language Test: If language test is not an original and does not meet requirements where a photocopy is acceptable
11. Fees: return if not signed, not sufficient funds, stale dates, not in canadian funds,

bringiton

May 25, 2014
Thank you sir for your reply. I appreciate you and other members rendering help to freshers like us.

May God lay his miracle on your applications.

+1 to all from my side..

i have also sent you a pm. i would appreciate if you could give me your inputs

CanOl said:
1) will be sending my application next week. What do u think about NOC 0911 chances being capped during this time? Currently its showing 128. - SAFE NOC
2) my consultant told me to fill IMM0008DEP form. I only have a wife and no dependants. But my consultant told me to fill wife details in that form just to be in safe side. Though the checkliat says it is to be used only if u have more than 5 dependants. Is there any risk if I fill that form with my wife detail. Will the application get returned. - NO NEED TO FILL THIS FORM. YOUR CONSULTANT IS WRONG.
3) I have PCC for india which was issued to me on 28th August 2014. I hope it gets accepted. I heard somewhere that they dont accept for more than 3 months during initial application. - YES. YOUR PCC MUST NOT BE GREATER THAN 3 MONTHS OLD WHEN YOU SUBMIT IT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION. YOUR APPLICATION NEEDS TO REACH CIC BEFORE 28th NOVEMBER.
4) my employer doesnt issur salary statments but they deposit salary in my bank and entry in bank shows "Salary Received". Can it be subsituted for salary slips. I have printed out the 6 months bank credit statment showing salary received from my banking online portal - YOU CAN SUBMIT BANK STATEMENT, BUT NOT REQUIRED. EVEN PAY SLIPS AREN'T MANDATORY. IF REF LETTER IS PERFECT, NO FURTHER PROOFS ARE REQUIRED. ONLY IF REF LETTER IS ISSUED BY SENIOR / COLLEAGUE, THEN APPLICANTS ATTACH PAY SLIPS TO MAKE THE APPLICATION LOOK MORE GENUINE. BUT EVEN THEN IT IS NOT MANDATORY.
5) whem it should expect My PER if I submit my application next week - PER CAN BE EXPECTED BY FEB END.

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
PNEPAL said:
thts inspiring news for applicants lik me who have been waiting long for PER after enscashment of DD...Congrats !!

Thanks....
This is one good news for one of our friends there. No more worries for him/her after a long time of waiting.

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
amayra said:
Something IMP... Everyone should read and cheer up :)

Re: Edmonton, Alberta settlers Join here
« Reply #996 on: September 28, 2014, 11:17:11 pm »

Landing:
Landed on Edmonton Airport from Mumbai-London-Edmonton route through Jet airways –Air Canada and landed @ 6.10 pm Edmonton time on 24th July 2014.
At the Passport Control:
At passport control, informed officers that we have come to do our 'landing'. The officer checked our Disembarkation Card and our passport/s & visa and directed us to "Newly Landed Immigrants' Counter". BTW,We collected our baggages after the passport control .
At the Immigration / Custom Counter:
Lady officer greeted here and asked us to show COPR & PP .She filled up our PR application ,asked us the address where we are going to stay and noted down on COPR as well. She asked us about goods to follow in future and we said no. Here she didn't ask for the POF or carrying goods list. COPR copies were attached to our respective passports and she said “Welcome to Canada and now you are PR of Alberta and Canada as well. Please save your COPR copies well until you get your PR cards as this is the only document on which you can travel back in case of Emergency before your PR card arrives.”She later on guided us towards exit and wished us again with smile. At the exit, my friends had come for pick up and drove us to his house where we stayed for 15 days.
Weather:
Temperature was @ 15 degree and for another couple of days it remained rainy and humid. The nicest thing about weather I found was the day was too long and I remember I played Cricket match @ 9.30pm with full sunlight!!Sunset time here from May to August end is @ 10 pm which is so good to see. In last two months temp. has been fluctuating from 0 to 25 deg.cel.with a day when we had -2 degee and some flurries for couple of hours.But overall the weather here remains pleasant and in the range of 10to 25 deg cel.
2nd day:
My friend took me to Service Canada first in Millbourne mall and got the SIN no. COPR and PP copies are required here so pl.ensure to carry those with you. Went to registry and applied for health card which I received after 10 days. Also opened up a/c in TD bank, submitted d/d for deposit and was informed that it will take 10-15 days for clearance. Got that d/d cleared on 17th day of arrival.( So make sure that u keep enough cash with you as you can see it takes 15-20days for d/d to be cleared.)
Accommodation:
Let me tell you that like jobs, accomdation is also in high demand here so one need to book the apartment, houses in advance .It took me around 10days to find out an apartment so if you are planning to land in Edmonton and have relatives or friend ,ask them to see and book one. Sometimes you even need to pay some application fees also.1 bhk would cost you @ 1000 $ and 2 bhk should be @ 1200.You can even get a bachelor suite with a big room and kitchen if u have a small family or only couple staying.
In Edmonton,Millwoods,Millbourne,South gate are the preferred areas for Immigrants. You will find many Asians particularly Indians and also have lots of grocery,veg. shops,restaurants around such areas. Please avoid downtown-Jasper,north,strathcona,Boney doon area in your initial days of staying as these areas are not safe and sometimes costlier as well.
Also for renting an apartment or house you need to have a cosigner who can sign the leasing documents and need to provide SIN no. or credit history for verification. Most of the apartments will be given to you in2nd week of the month as even if the landlord gets it vacated from the previous tenant, they take a week time to get those apartments clean up, paint, electronics appliance check up and cleaning, carpet cleaning etc.Apartments are mostly equipped with Dishwasher,cooker,refrigerator and shared laundry machines.
Job Search:
You can't ask for anything more when you have just come in Canada, applies on your third day of landing, gets an interview call on fifth day and gets an offer in second week.
YES!!It has happened and I can proudly say that I got selected in a first interview I faced in Canada and that too in my very own field!! The story doesn't end here. I had applied for the post which was in a lower category than what I was eligible for and got a job which was even in higher rank than what I had worked previously. While interviewing, my employer found me more capable of doing the job than they had advertised and offered me the position which I had not even imagined..!!and that is why Canada is called a place of opportunities..On the fifteen day of my landing, I got recruited and started the job with an immediate effect.
Driving License:
One of the things where I did a mistake was about my driving license. Before coming to Canada, I was in Middle East and had a driving license. When I approached the driving registry, they told me that I can drive in Edmonton up to three months and can even buy a car so I was thinking to buy a car and start driving. The issue happened when I wanted to buy a car and approached insurance companies. On this point, I came to know that buying car was not an issue but the real problem was to get an insurance without Alberta driving license. Nobody was ready to give me an insurance without the license so I had to go back to the basics and started preparing for the knowledge test. I wasted around a month thinking that I will be buying a car soon but could not due to the insurance issues. Later on cleared the knowledge test and my road test is due in a couple of days. My Job is only 5 kms from where I am staying and Bus services are good here with reasonably good frequencies. You can get Bus services almost everywhere in Edmonton.
City & Cost of living:
Overall Edmonton city is peaceful. Not very much crowded, people are nice, friendly and helping. It's very green in summer times and full of parks, gardens, picnic spots, walking trails.Edmontonains enjoy their summertime to its fullest and hence organize lots of festivals, sports & entertainment activities in summer times.
Other thing is Edmonton has jobs.I don't know about other places but right from the first day I applied for Canadian Immigration,I was sure about my decision to land in Edmonton and It has paid me back and proved that I was not wrong.Many of my friends,relatives who stays here in Canada or US had repeatedly told me not to choose Edmonton but I can say now that It has got lot of Jobs and those who are in technical field ,production,mfg..don't give a second thought on your landing..You are welcome in Edmonton..!!
Cost of living is higher compare to Middle East countries and even more than US but higher wages makes it in check. You will pay taxes altogether @ 20-25% of your take home salary.
Let me end what I had to say here as the mail has become too long.If anybody wants more info. about Edmonton or Landing, Job hunt, send me pm and I would love to help you guys.
Regards,
Edmonta
Hey nice...thanks for sharing..which occupation are u working in?

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
mate..
kindly check ur ECAS status.

also i doubt it will be in ur junk mail.

it should be there, i m quite sure.

plus 1 to boost ur morale :)
Raghava Simha said:
My application was received on 22nd May. The CC was charged on 5th September. But I haven't received any further notification after that. I see that a lot of people have been notified of their PER whose CC was charged much later than mine. How bad is this?

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
After going through last years pattern for NDVO I could come up with the following positive outcomes of NDVO's working pattern.

1. Last year first PPR's were issued together with with MR's early December 2013 but Per's were issued a month earlier on an average. Keeping that in mind I assume that PPR's for 2014 should start from early => mid December 2014.

2. There was a very less percentage of people who got MR followed by PPR in 2013 FSW, Mostly they were clubbed together. Again people who are waiting with no MR this year might be surprised by the bundled offer (MR + PPR) starting early December or avg 120 days from PER.

3. For most FSW 2013 applicants MR & PPR were issued between 110-180 days after PER (exceptions do exist). And this time frame has been consistent from 2011.

Keep your hopes high people. Good news will soon hit the forum for longing NDVO FSW2014 applicants.

Best of luck!!!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jango1 said:
Dear Mods,

My friend is applying in few days. He is with me in Toronto. As per the check list, its mentioned that we need to include 2 self addressed mailing labels one in English or French and the other in official language of your country of residence.

As we are residing in Toronto, i just gave a thought. Should not the second label be in the language from our country of origin ?
In our case India ?

Many Thanks,
Jango!
Canada Post doesn't speak Hindi. So, I presume both mailing labels should be in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.