+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deviim15

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
canadafsw2015 said:
Could someone please help me with the link to the detailed process and the tests they do for medicals...I believe there was some CIC Guide on this..

Cheers!
Hope this helps. This was posted earlier in this forum by another member.

1. The medical is to check illness/disease which can either
(a) Danger to public health i.e. contagious diseases
(b) Danger to public Safety
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds
Blood: Threshold – RBC above 10 RBC/HPF
Protein: Threshold – greater than 0.30 mg/L
Glucose: Threshold: Presence

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), Soft drinks, Caffeinated drinks (Tea, Coffee - also for B.P), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.

If threshold of microscopic test are also breached then Serum Creatinine will be conducted. The results of this tests will be submitted and analysed by doctors in Canadian medical center, who may accept, rejected, or advise further tests for the candidate.

4. Blood test: for Syphillis and HIV. Both are s3xually transmitted diseases. Syphillis can be treated with medicine and in case of detection, doctor will prescribe the medicine. All details of this treatment will be shared with CIC/VO.

5. X-Ray: Mainly for checking early signs of T.B. Nothing much can be done about it but avoid/reduce smoking 5-7 days prior to the test to minimize chances of chest infection.

6. Physical examination: Blood pressure is main concern as it may signify hypertension if systolic is above 140 and diastolic is above 90. Avoid high cholesterol and other food which are known to result in high blood pressure. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMAIN CALM, and TAKE DEEP BREATHS, and your B.P will be within normal limits. Avoid getting mad at delays or cost of medical test . Chewing gum also helps in maintaining normal B.P.

The diseases checked in Physical examination include signs for hepatitis, Cancer, Cardiac diseases, Cognitive Impairment in Adults, Developmental delay in children, Psychiatric conditions (only those which can cause DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY and DEMAND ON SOCIAL/MEDICAL SERVICEs, if something remains under control through regular medication and chances of further deterioration are low, it won't be an issue).

Note: If initial tests are satisfactory, usually reports are not shared with CIC/VO but if confirmation tests are conducted or treatment is prescribed then reports of initial and all subsequent tests is shared with CIC/VO. If the diseases is curable for good through medicine, the candidate is not rejected on medical grounds but the candidate is put on hold till complete recovery. The treatment is prescribed and repeated medical test is conducted after prescribed duration.

Last but not least, DO NOT HIDE/MISREPRESENT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE DOCTOR WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT. IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE, THE PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINE/CONSULT DOCTOR in CANADA and IF AT THAT TIME IT IS DISCOVERED THAT CANDIDATE MISREPRESENTED IN MEDICAL, IT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PR and DEPORTATION. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU HAVE INVESTED IN CANADA IN TERMS OF TIME AND MONEY. The above precautions works only for healthy person to avoid COSTS / TENSION OF REPEAT tests. These CAN NOT HIDE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL/CRITICAL DISEASE.

mp84

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014 (PER Mail)
File Transfer...
25-09-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014 (3 line add on 09-10-2014)
Interview........
skiped
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
today i just look at 2013 fsw sheet and most of applicant from last year are finished ppr request

now i think from next week fsw 2014 applicant start getting request for PPR because there are many applicant who already pass around 2 months

dont take it seriously, its just my thought......that come in mind... 8) 8) 8)....

any thought on this are welcome....

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
owenhargo said:
A further confirmation to a Closed question.

I have emailed NDVO on the online payment for RPRF (while we had the big discussion on if online payment is possible or not). Email was sent on 25th Oct 2014.

I received reply today saying that the online payment is correct and has already been added to my file.

Thought to update you all!!!

Good Day!
Hey good you received reply.....can you please help others to paste an format here that you used to ask NDVO ?

nishu900

Jul 5, 2014
picasso167 said:
Called twice at CIC call centre.....they say that they cannot provide info. and I need to send only mail for any query......Has anyone got UCI info. on phone to CIC
Same here, i also called CIC twice yesterday, everytime they said they can't provide the UCI number, you need to contact the immigration office through email.
I don't understand this hell why they provided the customer care number .

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
deviim15 said:
Hope this helps. This was posted earlier in this forum by another member.

1. The medical is to check illness/disease which can either
(a) Danger to public health i.e. contagious diseases
(b) Danger to public Safety
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds
Blood: Threshold – RBC above 10 RBC/HPF
Protein: Threshold – greater than 0.30 mg/L
Glucose: Threshold: Presence

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), Soft drinks, Caffeinated drinks (Tea, Coffee - also for B.P), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.

If threshold of microscopic test are also breached then Serum Creatinine will be conducted. The results of this tests will be submitted and analysed by doctors in Canadian medical center, who may accept, rejected, or advise further tests for the candidate.

4. Blood test: for Syphillis and HIV. Both are s3xually transmitted diseases. Syphillis can be treated with medicine and in case of detection, doctor will prescribe the medicine. All details of this treatment will be shared with CIC/VO.

5. X-Ray: Mainly for checking early signs of T.B. Nothing much can be done about it but avoid/reduce smoking 5-7 days prior to the test to minimize chances of chest infection.

6. Physical examination: Blood pressure is main concern as it may signify hypertension if systolic is above 140 and diastolic is above 90. Avoid high cholesterol and other food which are known to result in high blood pressure. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMAIN CALM, and TAKE DEEP BREATHS, and your B.P will be within normal limits. Avoid getting mad at delays or cost of medical test . Chewing gum also helps in maintaining normal B.P.

The diseases checked in Physical examination include signs for hepatitis, Cancer, Cardiac diseases, Cognitive Impairment in Adults, Developmental delay in children, Psychiatric conditions (only those which can cause DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY and DEMAND ON SOCIAL/MEDICAL SERVICEs, if something remains under control through regular medication and chances of further deterioration are low, it won't be an issue).

Note: If initial tests are satisfactory, usually reports are not shared with CIC/VO but if confirmation tests are conducted or treatment is prescribed then reports of initial and all subsequent tests is shared with CIC/VO. If the diseases is curable for good through medicine, the candidate is not rejected on medical grounds but the candidate is put on hold till complete recovery. The treatment is prescribed and repeated medical test is conducted after prescribed duration.

Last but not least, DO NOT HIDE/MISREPRESENT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE DOCTOR WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT. IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE, THE PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINE/CONSULT DOCTOR in CANADA and IF AT THAT TIME IT IS DISCOVERED THAT CANDIDATE MISREPRESENTED IN MEDICAL, IT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PR and DEPORTATION. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU HAVE INVESTED IN CANADA IN TERMS OF TIME AND MONEY. The above precautions works only for healthy person to avoid COSTS / TENSION OF REPEAT tests. These CAN NOT HIDE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL/CRITICAL DISEASE.
Thank you, that's quite informative. But I was looking for a link tothe official guide...the one you gave is including personal opinions/suggestions..

Nedana

Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Today is 46 days since I send inquiry mail to CIO about my additional docs. I send them on 29th september (new fee payment form) and ask them to replace Fee Payment Form in my application which is recived on 2nd September with new one. No answer yet. :'(

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Missisagua and Brampton are the good choices also...

Scarborough is bit costlier then rest of the options.

spicysank said:
Etobicoke or Scarborough.
These area's fall under GTA with good transit system and you can find a lot of PG Accommodation / Sharing Rentals.

Try using www.kijiji.ca

yocanada

Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th sept,2014
IELTS Request
sent
Since my app was recvd on 18th sept.... so ideally i should expect my per around last week of december..!!...what i was wondering is will the cic people work in the christmas week...I guess i'll have to wait for a couple of more weeks for my per... :(
urghhh...!!!...this wait is killing me day by day... ::)
isnt't dere any shortcut to get through this...??.. :p :p :p :D :D ;D

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
SBA79 said:
What is this mail from SGVO. Is it AOR?

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/05/12.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
Brother SBA,

Yes it's an AOR from SGVO.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
For anything in between Etobicoke & Scarborough its the same transit (TTC) and you pay $3.00 one way.
For Brampton, Mississauga, North York, Vaughan there are individual separate transit systems and you have to pay additional $3.25 average plus TTC for Toronto.

socc3rguy said:
Missisagua and Brampton are the good choices also...

Scarborough is bit costlier then rest of the options.

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Hi guys,

My medical request,RPRF ,PCC request& passport Bio page on 21st oct-2014 .Medicals were done and uploaded and CIC website also shows medicals recieved.
my all docs received on 10th Nov-2014 by London visa office.Any idea when will they ask for Passports.Does it take long time.
please advise.

Best Regards

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
engmSalem said:
Excuse me...how did you get your uci
number...from previous app or by calling cic?

Thanks in advance
Yes we were Permanent residents from 2001 to 2009
Uci is on our expired pr cards

javoo

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
Med's Request
28-4-2015
Passport Req..
29-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-5-2015
URGENT !! PLEASE SOMEBODY WHO HAS ANY CLUE ABOUT THIS

I've already applied for Australian Police check and the certificate is on its way. However if we check the website it mentions :

Which Australian police clearances are acceptable?

Applicants must provide a Standard Disclosure – name check. Certificates can be obtained through the Australian Federal Police.

IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY: Additional requirements apply for those who lived in or currently live in the States of Queensland and/or Victoria after their 18th birthday:

Residents of Queensland must submit a Traffic History which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued.
Residents of Victoria must submit a Licence History Search which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued.

Now I did not possess any license whilst my stay in Aus so i called up vic roads who told me provide me with my details (name ph no etc) and a brief email regarding the purpose of this certificate. I mailed them and also got an automail regarding the receipt of the email. However there is no reply as yet.

Does anyone face a similar situation and has the certificate/ letter from Vic roads stating they have had no license issued in Victoria. If so please guide me through.

GrantM

Jul 4, 2014
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
Sternchen30890 said:
Yes we were Permanent residents from 2001 to 2009
Uci is on our expired pr cards
So you became PRs, moved to Canada for 8 years, moved away and lost PR status and now applying again?

May I ask why you left there in 2009?

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
Hi,

I have a question - I have recently got L1 visa stamped on my passport. However, I am not travelling to US anytime soon, not at least the whole PR process is over. When I receive MR or PPR do I still need to inform the local visa office about my L1 visa stamping, even though I am not travelling to US?

Status
Not open for further replies.