+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Dear Friends

Would like to have your thoughts on this.

I am July 15th guy and my application in CIC web site shows " we have rcd your application on July 15th"
I have not received my PER && application number yet.

I have been working here ( a US based MNC) for last 8 years and they have sold our division to an investment company and our product line is going to be independent company from next month 1st. We will still be placed and use all the communication channels we use now for next 3 months but when you look at the employee status , it is going to be non employee from next month.

I have the new offer letter , and other details. How do I notify CIC about this. Should I wait for PER

Thanks
S

path009

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 04-11-2014
Med's Request
18 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
13 Apr 2015.... 3rd line 21 Apr 2015
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
10 June 2015. DM next day
VISA ISSUED...
Issued
LANDED..........
Landed on Feb 2016
CanOl said:
All about how to get Singapore PCC :

If you live in Singapore

The Certificate of Clearance (COC) is issued by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of Singapore Police Force (SPF). To obtain one, applicants residing in Singapore need to appear in person at the COC Office. Applicants need to present the COC request letter from the Canadian immigration office (described above), together with a completed COC application form and all required supporting documents:

a full set of fingerprints taken by a qualified fingerprint official; fingerprints can be taken at the COC office at the time of application for the COC,
a photocopy of your current passport,
two recent passport-size photographs, and
a bank draft in Singapore dollars for the applicable fees payable to ‘Head Criminal Records CID.' [Please refer to Singapore Police Force (SPF) website for the processing fee.]

If you live outside Singapore

Applicants residing overseas should submit their applications, including all of the supporting documents listed above, by mail to:

Head Criminal Records,
CID (COC Office)
Blk D Police Cantonment Complex
#02-07/08
391 New Bridge Road
Singapore 088762
E-mail: SPF_CID_COC @ spf.gov.sg

For Non-Singapore Citizens

The CID will only process requests for COC for non-Singapore citizens who have resided in Singapore for at least 6 months. A COC request letter along with a COC Appeal Application Form will be sent to you by the Immigration Office after reviewing the application. You are required to complete the COC Appeal Application Form, plus a COC Application Form that you may obtain from the SPF website (please see address above). Once you have completed the forms, provide the required supporting documents listed above, and submit in-person or by mail to the COC Office. Please note that the Certificate of Clearance (COC) will be mailed directly to the Canadian immigration office requesting the certificate.
Thank you Canoi
+1 for you :)

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
HDG said:
Hi All,

A silly one, I checked NDVO working hours, one says 08:30 to 16:45 and the other says 09:00 to 17:00.

Does it means that one should get an email max by 5 p.m. from NDVO or unlike CIC where the emails were
sent even post working hours and for that matter on a Saturday.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
adisu01 said:
Dear Friends

I am July 15th guy and my application in CIC web site shows " we have rcd your application on July 15th"

I have been working here ( a US based MNC) for last 8 years and they have sold our division to an investment company and our product line is going to be independent company from next month 1st. We will still be placed and use all the communication channels we use now for next 3 months but when you look at the employee status , it is going to be non employee from next month.

I have the new offer letter , and other details. How do I notify CIC about this. Should I wait for PER

Thanks
S
U don't need to worry at this stage

But my personal suggestion .. Please take work exp from your current company letter head which will help you in future
Otherwise u won't be able to show work exp in this company on current name and none of your boss will sign in future

@cic no need to worry at this stage ... All the best

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
adisu01 said:
Dear Friends

Thanks
S
How can you see the status of your application on CIC website? is this your second or third attempt? if you have a UCI which you used while sending this application, you can use that as reference and send the updates in your work profile even before getting PER... and iffff they happen to call at your workplace for WE verification, definitely they will get to know the situation occurred over there.... to be on safe side you can send them EMAIL as well as courier them the updates(your new offer letter etc) using the old reference number....

vmnda

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Child photograph 18-06-2015
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
PER - 12/31/2014, AOR - 03/09/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
05/11/2015 - RPRF,PCC
Med's Done....
05/16/2015 - TLU - 05/26/2015
Interview........
Waived :) :) :)
Passport Req..
07/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/21/2015
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hello Seniors....

I am from India. I applied for passport renewal due to expiry. I have provided old passport copies and acknowledgement of renewal process from Passport office. The application reached on 11th Sep 2014 (NOC 2172). I got my new passport few days back. Please let me know do i need to update to CIC?

Also my concern is that application is considered for charging or not?

Thanks In Advance....

Canbd

Sep 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RKW said:
Guys,

hope everyone is doing good.

I have a new to share - that the CC got charged yesterday at 2120 hours by Citizenship & Imm FSW.

Details:

Application Date: 28th July, 2014
CC Charge Date: 11th Nov., 2014
NOC: 2281

App. Details :

1. Used my friend's CC (as I don't have one)
2. Have to get the Spouse BC from Registrar of Births & Deaths (as her BC was missing). BC didn't have Spouse's Mother's name mentioned (as the Birth Cert. made during those days didn't have any requirements to mention mother's name).
3. Didn't send 10th cert. for my Spouse
4. Used old payment form (as my app date falls in July and to my knowledge new forms were available in the month of Aug.)
5. All my Certs including Birth Cert carried my name is R Kumar but all my Exp. Certs carried my name as R Kumar W, hence I include both my old as well as new passport copies. I also attached a copy of an affidavit stating name change (this is a copy of an affidavit that i used while i got my passport renewed 2 years ago).

Good luck to all, Keep rocking, Keep motivating, Keep Smiling !!!

God Bless !!!

Cheers !!!

RKW
congrats +1

muta

Sep 28, 2011
RKW said:
Guys,

hope everyone is doing good.

I have a new to share - that the CC got charged yesterday at 2120 hours by Citizenship & Imm FSW.

Details:

Application Date: 28th July, 2014
CC Charge Date: 11th Nov., 2014
NOC: 2281

RKW
Congratulations :)

Oct 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-10-2014
Did you get Medicals......Which NOC you chose???

I am May 14th Applicant
2nd Line got updated on October 9,2014
NO MR STILL

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
vmnda said:
Hello Seniors....

I am from India. I applied for passport renewal due to expiry. I have provided old passport copies and acknowledgement of renewal process from Passport office. The application reached on 11th Sep 2014 (NOC 2172). I got my new passport few days back. Please let me know do i need to update to CIC?

Also my concern is that application is considered for charging or not?

Thanks In Advance....
thats a tricky question. You should have waited for new passport before submitting the app. Now when you have already submitted, you should atleast email them and ask them whether you should send the new passport copy or not and by which means. if they wanted to check ur new pp they can even ask for a scanned copy over email...

lionheartleo2001

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
04-feb-2014 (photos)
Nomination.....
23-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
captain FK said:
such helpful update deserves a +1..... congratz dude
thanks for sharing, i have also send old payment form, and i was quit worried regarding it. such a relief!
good luck!!

waakaaw

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys What is the chance of rejection during PER after CC charge ??? :-[

Just curious ... any case in FSWP 2014 ??? :eek:

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
104 days are gone...still no signs of CC charged. 1st Aug 14 applicant ??? ??? ??? ???
NOC 1212...very nervous.....
Friends any idea when I will get charged.

Regards

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
captain FK said:
How can you see the status of your application on CIC website? is this your second or third attempt? if you have a UCI which you used while sending this application, you can use that as reference and send the updates in your work profile even before getting PER... and iffff they happen to call at your workplace for WE verification, definitely they will get to know the situation occurred over there.... to be on safe side you can send them EMAIL as well as courier them the updates(your new offer letter etc) using the old reference number....
I had enquired my status some time ago and the reply email did include a CIC number. I am able to see my status now.
Thanks for your suggestion friend. I may wait for 2 or 3 days and If I don't get a PER within that time frame, I will try to speak to them on the phone also.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.