+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shukan81 said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
+1

Amardeep.Singh010

Sep 11, 2014
Friends

I am filling the fee payment form. My Credit card needs an OTP to authenticate online transactions (it is a chip based Citibank Credit Card)

Shall I go ahead and fill the card details as is in the form.?

Will CIC be asked for an OTP/pin ?

Please advise.

Regards
Amar

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
SKumarIND said:
Congrats'...pallavp,

It means CIC will start CCC of August applicants from 2mrow
ITS OFF 11TH NOVEMBER ;D

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
shintaenam said:
Me!? 38 yo. But this is the first time I saw it in that range. The daily record of it is usually closer 120-140/85-95. I am not sure what was happening that day when I went for medical check.
may be transient you should be fine! did they go for echo?

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
Amardeep.Singh010 said:
Friends

I am filling the fee payment form. My Credit card needs an OTP to authenticate online transactions (it is a chip based Citibank Credit Card)

Please advise.

Regards
Amar

use DD instead payment is very primary criteria may coz delays!

Nov 9, 2014
Dear Friends

I have already applied under FSWP 2014 program since july 2014. Yet i have not received any communication from there side. Anybody who can suggest or got any communication from there side for the next course of action.

Regards:

Sumit Bhardwaj
India.

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
Hi all,can june 4 applicant expect MR from NDVO in this coming week. PER 30 SEP....What is the latest date Ndvo issued MR?

ranjith418

Aug 6, 2014
maym99 said:
use DD instead payment is very primary criteria may coz delays!
bro,

even i used CC and mine is chip based card too. I have already tried australian transaction and it didnt ask for OTP. also i checked with my banker (axis) and they confirmed international transaction do not need OTP. please confirm with your bank too.

thanks,
Ranjith

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
canada9 said:
Hi all,can june 4 applicant expect MR from NDVO in this coming week. PER 30 SEP....What is the latest date Ndvo issued MR?

DONT MIND WHAT'S NEXT:-
1. No fixed TREND has ever been reported from any case respective to Canada
2. The MR etc. requests cannot be guessed by any one in the forum since its a forum not official website
3. ONLY you and your FAITH can get when you want

Good luck ;D

ranjith418

Aug 6, 2014
bhardwajsumit1984 said:
Dear Friends

I have already applied under FSWP 2014 program since july 2014. Yet i have not received any communication from there side. Anybody who can suggest or got any communication from there side for the next course of action.

Regards:

Sumit Bhardwaj
India.
if it has been more than 10 weeks since your app reached CIC , please send email to cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please I wish to use this medium to make an inquiry about my submitted application with the details stated above.

I will be very grateful if my inquiry is looked into.

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

1.Full name-
2.Date of Birth-
3.Passport Number-
4.Nationality-
5.UCI - NA
6.Tracking details of parcel with courier name-
7.Date of delivery -
8. Mobile -

Yours Truly,
Ranjith Jacob

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amardeep.Singh010 said:
CIC is trusted vendor and does not require OTP for charging CC
Friends

Please advise.

Regards
Amar

madee

Nov 9, 2014
This is my first post. I am unmarried/single and I have a slight confusion regarding forms. It is instructed in the guide as well as in forms that they should be filled by you and your family members. If I am not wrong, family members only mean wife and children, right?

Also there is a list of questions asked under Question 6 in Schedule A Background Declaration for the applicant and his family members. Do they pertain to only me or parents and additional family members should be considered for these questions?

Thank you.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
shintaenam said:
Me!? 38 yo. But this is the first time I saw it in that range. The daily record of it is usually closer 120-140/85-95. I am not sure what was happening that day when I went for medical check.
u r touching ur 40s and these readings are not considered normal, its good to know that your heart is ok.

the thing to say is now days due to many factors people are getting deadly diseases b4 their 50s....heart diseases, bp, diabetes are among top. if your upper limit of bp remains above 120 consistently then u must consult a doctor, atleast you can know it is ok or not, or if god forbid there is any problem then u can tackle it earlier.

this is not for u only, this message is for us all, please keep ur bp readings, diabetes readings and cardio readings in check...have ur medicals done atleast once every year after u cross 30 if ur life style is modern and lazy one (which most of us have).

a simple 30 mins fast brisk walk/jog everyday can help keep these 3 deadly diseases under control.

may god bless u and keep u and us all healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.