+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
gurjeetsingh11 said:
Hi All,

I submitted my application in August mid and haven't heard back as yet. Can you please advise a way to find out the status of my application. I applied under the role of Information Analyst - Job Code 2171.

Thanks
Gurjeet

you gotta wait atleast 30-45 days more to hear anything from CIC ,.... Best of luck for the wait bro !!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amayra said:
Hi All,

Just to inform u guys that sometimes CIC also makes typo mistake, when i got my PER letter thr it was mentioned that they received CAD550 fees but as we were 2 applicants we paid CAD1100.

I wrote to CIC about this, and today i got reply after 35-40 days that in there database its mentioned that we paid CAD1100 and there might be some typo mistake.

Finally phew.... m relived :)
Kindly share timelines of email to CIO sent and their exact response.

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Passport Sent :April 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Passport received by CPC-O : April 8th 2015
AOR Received.
Return Tracker activate : April 15th 2015
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
thanks Bro :) good luck to you as well +1 due (karmafied now)

grooby said:

SUperb news brother ..... Congratulations and +1 !!!

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
namaste said:
If you read him correctly, you would notice that he was told of the returned application as a reply to an email he sent to CIC when he sent the additional documents. Email notification of incomplete/returned applications are made only as a reply. Besides, NER are received by email if the application is found complete but not eligible. Hence fees would be charged and the applications would be kept by CIC in case of NER.

completely agree!

sarkar13

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application L 8 R 8.5 S 6.5 W 6.5
Interview........
Waived
SSPT said:
I am having Ph.D degree and my file is sent in October. My WES report says the degree was earned through course work, examination and dissertation. I have attached only degree certificate of Ph.D with my application and not transcript for Ph.D Degree as the checklist mentions:
Proof of your completed Canadian or foreign educational credential(s) can include copies of your:
• secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees), and
• transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

During my Ph.D work I had taken course work for only two subjects so we don’t have transcripts for it. Will it be a problem? I am applying for NOC 4011 and still can qualify if they consider only masters degree for which I have attached transcripts in my application.
Requesting all to answer to my queries.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi,

I have a query once again regarding work experience points under FSW. I have worked in the emergency department of same hospital in two different time intervals from 2007-2009(NOC 3012) and 2012 to till date(NOC 3012). I have enrolled for my bachelors in between by resigning first job and again, I restarted my career in the emergency department of the same hospital. At the time of PR application submission,I attached my experience letter with full employment information regarding my current tenure(2012 to till now) in the same hospital as per CIC's requirement. However, to support my previous employment (2007-2009) ,I included appointment letters and reference letter with full information on working hours,my designation also monthly salary and so on but it has no information on job descriptions. What I assumed was CIC will understand my work experience as a nurse in the emergency department for my two employment episodes since my current reference letter has detailed job descriptions and they will evaluate by merging my experience letter of previous tenure . Now,I realized my mistake for not submitting job descriptions detail to prove my previous employment as I have not heard anything regarding my application as I am 2nd,July applicant.

Could you guys give me some insight on this matter? Do they return my application without charging or send me rejection letter after charging by mentioning the reason of insufficient points for selection?

Thank you.

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
shishir.bindu said:
Thanks a lot for the information.

Also for applying in NOC 4011, do I need to have any kind of professional license or certification as I taught Engineering as per the employment requirement which says "Licences or professional certification may be required for professors teaching future practitioners in certain professionally regulated fields, such as medicine, engineering, architecture, psychology or law."

By the way, I have a Master's degree in Engineering which another Employment Requirement.
You are welcome,

with regard to the professional licensing, I think it is mentioned on the website as a condition to be employed in Canada not for the purpose of FSW application. The rule of thumb is that when one teachs some practical aspects of a certain profession, they should have a license to prove their full capacity to teach that profession, so they should be already licensed. for instance, a professor in heart surgery must certainly be licensed to do heart operations if he wants to teach these things to medical students. Anyway, his license to practise in his home country won't be that beneficial in Canada and may be worth nothing according to Canadian standards. My best guess is that they are talking about getting the Canadian license if one wants to work within Canada, and no one could be able to do the licensing exams before being actually present or landing in Canada. Anyway, if you have the license as an engineer in your home country, I advise you to send it with your application. If not, I don't think it will be risky. I tend to assume home country license like a secondary or adjunctive document that supports the entire case, but missing it is not life-threatining!

Anyway, the more advice you take, it will be better.
My best wishes.

sarkar13

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waived
Subash said:
Hi,

I have a query once again regarding work experience points under FSW. I have worked in the emergency department of same hospital in two different time intervals from 2007-2009(NOC 3012) and 2012 to till date(NOC 3012). I have enrolled for my bachelors in between by resigning first job and again, I restarted my career in the emergency department of the same hospital. At the time of PR application submission,I attached my experience letter with full employment information regarding my current tenure(2012 to till now) in the same hospital as per CIC's requirement. However, to support my previous employment (2007-2009) ,I included appointment letters and reference letter with full information on working hours,my designation also monthly salary and so on but it has no information on job descriptions. What I assumed was CIC will understand my work experience as a nurse in the emergency department for my two employment episodes since my current reference letter has detailed job descriptions and they will evaluate by merging my experience letter of previous tenure . Now,I realized my mistake for not submitting job descriptions detail to prove my previous employment as I have not heard anything regarding my application as I am 2nd,July applicant.

Could you guys give me some insight on this matter? Do they return my application without charging or send me rejection letter after charging by mentioning the reason of insufficient points for selection?

Thank you.
I am having Ph.D degree and my file is sent in October. My WES report says the degree was earned through course work, examination and dissertation. I have attached only degree certificate of Ph.D with my application and not transcript for Ph.D Degree as the checklist mentions:
Proof of your completed Canadian or foreign educational credential(s) can include copies of your:
• secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees), and
• transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

During my Ph.D work I had taken course work for only two subjects so we don’t have transcripts for it. Will it be a problem? I am applying for NOC 4011 and still can qualify if they consider only masters degree for which I have attached transcripts in my application.

kbCanada

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 June, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 17th Sept, 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 24 Sept, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Hi friends,

I am little confused. Can you please tell me the way to pay PRPF fees and what is the best way to pay the same?

Thanks..

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
SSPT said:

i either gave you a +1 but i tried again to confirm ... but kamrafied !!

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Passport Sent :April 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Passport received by CPC-O : April 8th 2015
AOR Received.
Return Tracker activate : April 15th 2015
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I believe it get posted the next day !! however your available credit limit will be reduced right away!!
On my CC my available credit was reduced by 1100 $ immediately ! so I called the CC's customer care to inquire and they mentioned it was a charged by CIC and it got posted the next day! good luck and +1 to you and grooby !! I hope you guys get the good news soon
take care

Destinationca said:
Thanks @ SSPT. Just out of curiosity, do you know if the Amex transaction reflects real time or has latency and typically gets posted the next day (due to overnight batch processing?) Thanks

newlaser

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10 2014
Friends,

10th July APP and no response. No idea what happened to my APP. No response to my email orcall to CIC. Very disappointed but will not give up.

Decided to resend new APP. Collecting all originals again from scratch. I have following question

1. My IELTS expires on December 2014 (taken on December 2012) . Should I retake IELTS or send the photocopy as the original was sent with previous APP.

2. My BC has only parents name and my DOB. My name is not mentioned. What should I do.

3. I don't have surname and last name. Can I just mention my name in the surname. This is what I did in the last APP.

4. All my academic cert includes my name + fathers name even though my passport has only my name. Will this be a problem.

Regards

amayra

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
self : 12-11-2014, spouse & baby : 27-08-2015 Re- medical : 22-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
23rd march 2016
Diplomatru said:
Kindly share timelines of email to CIO sent and their exact response.
Good Morning.

Without benefit of the original letter for review, I cannot be definitive, however our records do indicate you paid the processing fee for 2 adults which is 1100.00 Canada. I would assume there was a typographical error on your letter.

Your file is currently held by the visa office in New Delhi.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

kimchilover

Aug 21, 2014
South Korea
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 12, 2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED Feb. 4, 2015
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED Mar. 1, 2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
ECAS 2ND LINE Jul. 9, 2015
Med's Request
Jul. 20, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 7, 2015 / Aug. 10, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sep. 10, 2015 / Sep. 17, 2015 MVO RECEIVED DATE
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 26, 2015 DM / Oct. 12, 2015 VOH
LANDED..........
Summer 2016
Any NOC 2132 applicant who has cc charge since July 14? :(

sarkar13

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waived
newlaser said:
Friends,

10th July APP and no response. No idea what happened to my APP. No response to my email orcall to CIC. Very disappointed but will not give up.

Decided to resend new APP. Collecting all originals again from scratch. I have following question

1. My IELTS expires on December 2014 (taken on December 2012) . Should I retake IELTS or send the photocopy as the original was sent with previous APP.

2. My BC has only parents name and my DOB. My name is not mentioned. What should I do.

3. I don't have surname and last name. Can I just mention my name in the surname. This is what I did in the last APP.

4. All my academic cert includes my name + fathers name even though my passport has only my name. Will this be a problem.

Regards

During my Ph.D work I had taken course work for only two subjects so we don't have transcripts for it. Will it be a problem? I am applying for NOC 4011 and still can qualify if they consider only masters degree for which I have attached transcripts in my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.