+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: Will New Application detail be verified against previous application detail..??

patelsd84 said:
I just want to know whether the new FSW application detail will be verified against the previous application detail..??
(which was returned due to NOC cap filled in 2011)

What if I do not provide the UCI no. in the new application which was allocated to previous application..??

Is this really a major concern..??

OR should I go ahead with the new details of employment and education..??

Please guide me further on this I am just awaiting for my IELTS score & WES assessment report..??
It cant be told on a straight forward basis brother...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
TangoCharlie1234 said:
haha, i just love your positive attitude bro. But seriously? would i be ok with what i submitted? ;)
Yes bro it should be ok...Since CIC has returned to a FSW13 applicant stating the below:

We do accept Secondary school records that contain the following :

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained.

Now I guess, u can calm down urself a bit... ;)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Re: Will New Application detail be verified against previous application detail..??

patelsd84 said:
I just want to know whether the new FSW application detail will be verified against the previous application detail..??
(which was returned due to NOC cap filled in 2011)

What if I do not provide the UCI no. in the new application which was allocated to previous application..??

Is this really a major concern..??

OR should I go ahead with the new details of employment and education..??

Please guide me further on this I am just awaiting for my IELTS score & WES assessment report..??
Your new application package will be treated as a a completely new package so please go ahead with your new details of employment and education.
You may provide your UCI or not........be rest assured that it will be the same for you.
Hurry up....do what you needmto do to submit your package.
Cheers!

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Points for Experience might have to be reconsidered as she has 6 years of of Free lance experience. Just my thought.

kollins said:
Hmmm...this divorce issue is a tricky issue.
Firstly....
1.Education.....Phd will give her 25 points
2.IELTS......I'm assuming minimum of 16points
3.Age of 33 will give her 12 points
4.Experience will give her 15 points
TOTAL is 68points....qualified according to the information you supplied and my assumed IELTS of 16points.

On the divorce issue,there are two(2) ways out for me....
1.Its either she waits until when her divorce is legalized and sorted out so that when she fills divorced in her generic form,she will be able to provide a divorce certificate.This way....she wont have to provide any details of her spouse

2.She may have to temporarily explain to her spouse to pretend to go along with the application for her to present the marriage certificate.After PERS,and when the divorce certificate is out,she can notify her local V.O by sending the divorce certificate.In this case,her spouse will still supply passport photographs as stated in the document checklist and her spouse will fill the form IMM5669 and 5406

Really....its a dicey situation.I will advice her to go for option one since she still have time to do her ECA and IELTS and maybe the divorce will be settled then
if she envisaged that it wont be settle before end of the year/sending her application,she should humbly pursue option two with all humility and explain to her spouse who should be understanding.

She may seek advice from lawyers too on the way forward regarding this scenario.

Cheers!

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
ashif_eee said:
Yes bro it should be ok...Since CIC has returned to a FSW13 applicant stating the below:

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained.

Now I guess, u can calm down urself a bit... ;)

But i have not submitted any affidavit stating I cannot provide my birth certificate with all 3 criteria, so i am attaching my secondary school certificate, its just there as part of the package.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
TangoCharlie1234 said:
But i have not submitted any affidavit stating I cannot provide my birth certificate with all 3 criteria, so i am attaching my secondary school certificate, its just there as part of the package.
Brother TangoCharlie1234 ,

CIC suggested him to submit the Secondary school records with the mentioned three elements....

If its not possible then he will need to go for affidavit ....So simple....And u had also done the same..

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Sorry, ""Once bitten, twice shy"", but this helps a lot, now i am calm :D

+1 for you my friend for being an angel to those in need :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Satyajit_r said:
Points for Experience might have to be reconsidered as she has 6 years of of Free lance experience. Just my thought.
It's assuming she gets reference for the six years.
If she can't get.......2 to 3 years of her experience will give her 11 points.....in this case,she will have to score minimum of 19points to get minimum of 67points needed to apply.
Cheers!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@TangoCharlie1234

The three required info was bsaed on CIC requirement for alternate to B.C. (no where i have read about requirements for B.C)

Later, i discovered that its common in India to have no name on Birth Certificate, in my country B.C is only issued when a child has been named.

Therefore, a B.C along with SSC/Matric certificate is good enough as its usual for Indian B.C not to have childs name. Note that while, going through applications CIC do consider local traditions/practices and do not penalize any1 for shortcommings of the system.

Just Relax

TangoCharlie1234 said:
Hi,

I was reading that Birth Ceritificate should furnish all the following three:

Name
DOB
Parent/Parent's Name

Mine does everything but my Name as it says "No Name", but rest everything is in English, also i have submitted my 10th certificate as part of the package which has my complete details there. (all three). There are a lot of people who do not get a name on their BC's. But i think they would tie it to the 10th certificate if needed.??

Its so confusing, i called a consultant for suggestion, they said afidavit is not needed as you have 10th certificate to accompany your details if they need to refer. Coz your BC has your DOB and your parents name in it.

M NUMB ??? ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

Sureluck

May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged : 03-10-2014 PER: 14-10-2014 recd via snail mail 19-11-2014
AOR Received.
Request for Addtl Docs : 16-01-2015 (POF explanation)
File Transfer...
2nd line : 20-02-15 (dated 17-02-15)
Med's Request
25-02-15
Med's Done....
03-06-15 (sent 04-06-2015)
Interview........
18-03-15 (RPRF 19-03-2015)
Passport Req..
09-06-15 PPR&3rdline (recd 10-06-15)
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015 (DM 18-06-15)
LANDED..........
04-08-2015
sorry just new here and could not read back all the messages. can someone give me their assessment on noc 0111 and noc 1114. will it be full within the month? will probably get all the requirements ready by 1st week of june.thanks.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
shah2014 said:
@ TangoCharlie1234

The three required info was bsaed on CIC requirement for alternate to B.C. (no where i have read about requirements for B.C)

Later, i discovered that its common in India to have no name on Birth Certificate, in my country B.C is only issued when a child has been named.

Therefore, a B.C along with SSC/Matric certificate is good enough as its usual for Indian B.C not to have childs name. Note that while, going through applications CIC do consider local traditions/practices and do not penalize any1 for shortcommings of the system.

Just Relax
I got the below response from Ashifee, and i think this is what you mean but with little more background on it. I think I should be good with my Secondary certificate stating everything in it as part of my package :). but thanks again for the help :) God bless

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

Now I guess, u can calm down urself a bit...

rahimvirani

Apr 16, 2014
My emplyoer is not able to provide the experience letter. However i have company letter pad and stamp. Shall i write by my own & put the signature of my HOD on bottom. Will they call my HOD and verify it?

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Dear Ashif Sir,

Could you kindly advise on below. I am held up on the application for the NOC. Request you see which NOC code matches the best.

I need help deciding on my NOC. I am qualifying in 2 NOC's and need to know which one suits the best. Currenntly I am working as Assistant manager - Learning and leadership development. Since our organisation is big, I handle only the training department and from it mostly do coordination for training programs and hence do not do all the duties mentioned in the 0112 - Human Resource managers.
I also do part of duties mentioned in 0114 Other administrative services managers.

Listed below are the duties which I am able to attain from my organisation.

• Responsible for organizing and coordinating learning logistics training and development, communicating training schedule to employees, facilitates registration, handles material fulfillment, and scheduling training rooms and equipment
• Planning, co-ordinating and partnering with internal stakeholders, various departments, vendors to ensure quality of program delivery readiness
• Administering and delivering Induction training to newly hired recruits in the organization - training point in admin application
• Assessing program effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training logistics on the program – Report point in admin application
• Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory records PAN India to ensure that all locations are well stocked. – new point from admin application
• Analyze inquiries and determine appropriate technical or procedural solutions
• Assisting and directing employees in determining appropriate learning resources based on need, availability and appropriateness of learning methodology

Could some one be kind to read my responsibilities and direct me to the correct NOC. I dont want to be rejected for selecting the wrong NOC
Should I apply in

0112 - Human Resource managers

or

0114 Other administrative services managers

Thank you in advance for your help

manishkapoor

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2014
Med's Request
22-Sept-2014
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
guys what do u think..
By when 1st CC charge / PER news will come ...
my guess by Jun 10-15th it will start flowing in .. (after 40-45 days )
share ur guess and lets C who guessed it closest later on.. :p :p :p

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
what will anybody get on right guess? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.