+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Guys this might sound silly but can someone tell me where is it written dat we need get all photocopies stamped by notary public? Coz I went thru the guide multiple times but it only talks abt translated docs need to be stamped...nothing abt general photocopies which r in english.

Can someone throw some light on this or at least tell me where is it written to notarise all photocopies. Or r we simply increasing our cost for no reason?

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
It shud be enough as long as ur reference letter includes ur salary details.

snow_ski said:
Dear Kollins, thanks for the answer.
I manged everything of my current job-appointmen letter,reference,salary certificate.
But from my previous job i have appoint/release letter. I will manage a reference letter. But salary certificate is not possible to have. Is it enough to prove my previous job?

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Angel16 said:
Guys this might sound silly but can someone tell me where is it written dat we need get all photocopies stamped by notary public? Coz I went thru the guide multiple times but it only talks abt translated docs need to be stamped...nothing abt general photocopies which r in english.

Can someone throw some light on this or at least tell me where is it written to notarise all photocopies. Or r we simply increasing our cost for no reason?
Of course! there is no need to do notary if your doc is already in English mate. If you have more money give it to some poor people instead of notary public!

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi,

Can somebody please share the reference letter for 1123 .

Regards,
Arjun Singh

JSK12345

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Angel16 said:

It used to be the case before 2 years, but now it is ok if you send it directly but they have mentioned on cheklist that if required they may ask for notarised (certified) document at later stage. It is mentioned in cheklist. So many prefer to send it notarised in order to expedite process... It is advisable not mandatory to give notarised docs.

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
I have no intention of wasting money but my fear is that it shud not happen dat all the rest of the applicants send their photocopies attested and I was d only one not doin so. This shud not make the cic officer feel why her application is different. I know it's a stupid thing to worry abt but please can some senior confirm who send thr docs without attesting and the application got accepted. Plssss...

Also I hav work in 5 companies...3 if them gave me reference letter. 2 didn't. ..so shud I provide an affidavit for dat or a simple cover letter?

These r all last minute panic questions...I m seriously panicking :eek: :eek::eek:

jayeshaminnew said:
Of course! there is no need to do notary if your doc is already in English mate. If you have more money give it to some poor people instead of notary public!

sthsudip

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramgarhia said:
Yes/No both are possible.
Hey ALL,

My application was returned due to overcap,
This time also i applied for FSW 2014.
But mistakenly I used the form that was up-to-date till oct, 2013,
But from this shared doc i found that,
htps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&gid=20
some application was returned due to use of old schedule 3 form,

Those guys whose application was returned due to this reason
Can you share the experience from your side,
Was the Schedule form you used totally different then the updated one? or was there only change in the date?

But in my case generic application form has been updated but the change that i could see is the date on the bottom corner of the page.
Is this going to hamper my application?

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
can i track deemed incomplete application with uci number. because my document was deemed incomplete, i didnt get back the document but i have uci number.....

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Hi seniors,

IS there any one familiar with Australian Police Check?
I was an overseas student in Australia for 4 years. I am trying to apply for a PCC from this country.
It stated on the CIC website that I need addition document from the local traffic department regarding for traffic history record.
IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY: Additional requirements apply for those who lived in or currently live in the States of Queensland and/or Victoria after their 18th birthday:

Residents of Queensland must submit a Traffic History which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued.
Residents of Victoria must submit a Licence History Search which goes back to their 18th birthday or the day on which their first Australian driver’s licence was issued. Applicants who are unable to provide a Traffic History or a Licence History Search must provide evidence, issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority, stating that the person has never held a driver’s licence in that state.

As I was not Australian PR(nor Citizen) and did not hold a driver license. But I had a learners permit for a period, never get on a actual drive.
Do I still need to apply for that?

Any help?

Thank you

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
isti84 said:
Thanks Ashif.
++1 for you.

May i print this letter in a paper and do notarize . in that case where my seniors will give signature? This company is in UAE. if i do notarize in Bangladesh...will it be any problem?
Thanks buddy...

U said--' current company is not giving any reference letter'

For this reason i have provided the prev format...
Its for self declaration affidavit...No need of the signature of seniors....since they are not agreed (as u mentioned)....

And Notarization and affidavit of this papers on BD should be ok....:)

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts please review the following and let me know which NOC should be opted for

His roles, responsibilities and duties at the position of Team Lead QA are as follows:

• Conduct feasibility study/technical assessment, high level design of the requirement to determine the implementation bottlenecks. Work on POCs to assist in designing the best solution, architecture, Interact with Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers.

• Plan, Design, Write, Integrate, Functional/Unit Test, Modify, Maintain, Automate and Re-use of software code/scripts for Applications, systems, programs or packages using workflow chart, scientific analysis, logical operation, symbolic logic and mathematical models to meet user requirements.

• Involve in requirement solicitation and clarification. Interact with the Business Analysts, GPOs and stakeholders in defining, documenting the requirements, process assessment as per business needs.

• Define/Assist, Evaluate and communicate, Objectives, Scope, Issues, existing Systems/Applications, technical problems, processes and organizational impact of information systems to determine effectiveness and suggest Solutions /Changes to meet organizational requirements.

• Provide timely status Update/Reports for areas of individual responsibilities, Work breakdown, Effort estimation for Change or Project or Program or Migration/Upgrade tasks within projects to supervisor.

• Create/Assist, Review and Maintain all revisions of Technical or Design or Functional documentation/ Manuals/End to End process/User Training material and installation instructions to ensure supportability.

• Collaborate, supervise, mentor/train, assign, coordinate, review work and activities for the work of programmers/subordinates, other teams, technologists, technicians, and scientific personnel.

• Develop scripts, test software/application/product using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.

• Assist/Own/create phases of project management plan like Resource, Capacity, Strategy/Approach, Plan, Test/Defect Management to track progress and address issues during the project life cycle. Also own the Manual, Automation and NFT( Non Functional Testing) deliverables and schedules to stay on top of them and deliver on schedule.

• Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability along with short/long terms solutions, risk assessments, recommendations to business leadership.

Any questions with regard to any of the above may be directed to the writer.
Yours sincerely,

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Angel16 said:
I have no intention of wasting money but my fear is that it shud not happen dat all the rest of the applicants send their photocopies attested and I was d only one not doin so. This shud not make the cic officer feel why her application is different. I know it's a stupid thing to worry abt but please can some senior confirm who send thr docs without attesting and the application got accepted. Plssss...

Also I hav work in 5 companies...3 if them gave me reference letter. 2 didn't. ..so shud I provide an affidavit for dat or a simple cover letter?

These r all last minute panic questions...I m seriously panicking :eek: :eek::eek:
Well i didn't notorize any of my document. Also, you should not worry about your pat company's reference letters, just provide experience letter if you have. Current comapny's letter is most important and the one for which you are counting your NOC points.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
JSK12345 said:
It used to be the case before 2 years, but now it is ok if you send it directly but they have mentioned on cheklist that if required they may ask for notarised (certified) document at later stage. It is mentioned in cheklist. So many prefer to send it notarised in order to expedite process... It is advisable not mandatory to give notarised docs.
+1 bro...

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
capr13 said:
Hello Experts please review the following and let me know which NOC should be opted for

His roles, responsibilities and duties at the position of Team Lead QA are as follows:

• Conduct feasibility study/technical assessment, high level design of the requirement to determine the implementation bottlenecks. Work on POCs to assist in designing the best solution, architecture, Interact with Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers.

• Plan, Design, Write, Integrate, Functional/Unit Test, Modify, Maintain, Automate and Re-use of software code/scripts for Applications, systems, programs or packages using workflow chart, scientific analysis, logical operation, symbolic logic and mathematical models to meet user requirements.

• Involve in requirement solicitation and clarification. Interact with the Business Analysts, GPOs and stakeholders in defining, documenting the requirements, process assessment as per business needs.

• Define/Assist, Evaluate and communicate, Objectives, Scope, Issues, existing Systems/Applications, technical problems, processes and organizational impact of information systems to determine effectiveness and suggest Solutions /Changes to meet organizational requirements.

• Provide timely status Update/Reports for areas of individual responsibilities, Work breakdown, Effort estimation for Change or Project or Program or Migration/Upgrade tasks within projects to supervisor.

• Create/Assist, Review and Maintain all revisions of Technical or Design or Functional documentation/ Manuals/End to End process/User Training material and installation instructions to ensure supportability.

• Collaborate, supervise, mentor/train, assign, coordinate, review work and activities for the work of programmers/subordinates, other teams, technologists, technicians, and scientific personnel.

• Develop scripts, test software/application/product using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.

• Assist/Own/create phases of project management plan like Resource, Capacity, Strategy/Approach, Plan, Test/Defect Management to track progress and address issues during the project life cycle. Also own the Manual, Automation and NFT( Non Functional Testing) deliverables and schedules to stay on top of them and deliver on schedule.

• Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability along with short/long terms solutions, risk assessments, recommendations to business leadership.

Any questions with regard to any of the above may be directed to the writer.
Yours sincerely,
with little modification it can fall into 2171..its quite close!!!

jigsgr8

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
its 8:15 in Sydney.... Get ready for 2014 monsoon for CC charge....

Status
Not open for further replies.