+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Jaxon911 said:

Exactly, I understood that it sounded harsh to some, that's why I made repeated attempts to clarify that I didn't mean any harm and requested not to interpret it negatively.

But this topic has changed, it's not just about what I said. It's about what kind of mindset are we carrying? If an individual can't even express what he/she wish in decent respectful language on this forum, that that would be serious breach of freedom of expression. I think people should be prepared to hear all the voices. I am a minority in this instance, because what I want is not what majority wants. What some members indicated is that minority should not even be allowed to speak something that they want for themselves if it's against interests of majority.

On the other if I clearly abuse someone or attack some group or individual, then it would be anti-social behavior. I would apologize if I conducted anti-social behavior.
Jaxon you expressed your views and thoughts and it doesn't matter if it was a minority vote or majority - it should be respected as an individual's choice n freedom of speech. Lets order some pizza n drinks n forget about things which will yield no good in this forum :)

Orangel123

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
Jaxon911 said:
You are exactly in the same boat as the one I am in. I also thought one only needs to mention about immigrant and refugee type of refusals. About a week after I received my PER, I sent new Schedule A form with a cover letter explaining everything to LVO also submitted same using Case Specific Enquiry online. I just send stuff thru this week so I have no idea what kind of impact it'll have on my app!

I need luck here! :D
Thanks Jaxon, will monitor your case closely then! Guess i will be safe until PER then, could you please send me a PM if you get news from your VO?

prashantmalik82

May 2, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
File Not Transferred
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
Awaited
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
01-05-2014
File Transfer...
Awaited
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Awaited
Interview........
Awaited
Passport Req..
Awaited
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
sk540 said:
This a nice piece of information ksa...its really encouraging coz i am aug. 1st applicant..
Can u share the source of this post??

Regards
Ksa0510 what is the source of your post. Do u know we have forumites for last week of june who are still expeexpecting a response from CIC.

Seniors... I request if someone can advice and let ua know the next steps.

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
usman_geo said:
Yes i agree, it will be charged in the start of next week, Nova Scotia is working today??
Yes, it is. Unless they are enjoying an undeclared holiday ;)

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
CanadianLov3 said:
Jaxon you expressed your views and thoughts and it doesn't matter if it was a minority vote or majority - it should be respected as an individual's choice n freedom of speech. Lets order some pizza n drinks n forget about things which will yield no good in this forum :)
Friday is our day here in the UK for all the partying and fun! Though, some people start Friday parties from Thursday evening itself ;D

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Jaxon911 said:

Exactly, I understood that it sounded harsh to some, that's why I made repeated attempts to clarify that I didn't mean any harm and requested not to interpret it negatively.

But this topic has changed, it's not just about what I said. It's about what kind of mindset are we carrying? If an individual can't even express what he/she wish in decent respectful language on this forum, that that would be serious breach of freedom of expression. I think people should be prepared to hear all the voices. I am a minority in this instance, because what I want is not what majority wants. What some members indicated is that minority should not even be allowed to speak something that they want for themselves if it's against interests of majority.

On the other if I clearly abuse someone or attack some group or individual, then it would be anti-social behavior. I would apologize if I conducted anti-social behavior.
Jaxon, thanks for handling this well. +1 from my side too though currently karmafied.
I would blame no one for all this. Neither you, nor others.

Guess, almost everyone is so obsessed with this CANADA dream (including me) that anything against this dream is taken seriously by few. When you said "LVO should slow down", some took it negatively and you will now know why. I understand your thought process and hence wont blame you, but also understand how these few members must have felt hence neither blame them.

You definitely have the right to express yourself, whether it is for or against the majority. Believe me, no one will stop you from doing so. Just a request to weigh your words very very carefully so that no one is hurt even inadvertently.

Continue your good work on the forum and keep voicing your opinions. You are an asset to the group. :)

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Orangel123 said:
Thanks Jaxon, will monitor your case closely then! Guess i will be safe until PER then, could you please send me a PM if you get news from your VO?
Can you send me a PM asking this same question so that I remember your name and your question? It's easy to loose things in this HUGE forum ;) :D

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
prashantmalik82 said:
Ksa0510 what is the source of your post. Do u know we have forumites for last week of june who are still expeexpecting a response from CIC.

Seniors... I request if someone can advice and let ua know the next steps.
30 june waiting for response from cic...no dd no per
Noc 0911

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Jaxon911 said:
Friday is our day here in the UK for all the partying and fun! Though, some people start Friday parties from Thursday evening itself ;D
Yo Jax, remember TGIF? ;) :p ,

Nishant.Sh

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04.07.2014 ;PER-30.10.2014 ; SECOND LINE UPDATE 19 .12.2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
FINALLY AFTER LONG WAIT ....

GOT PER

APP RECIVED 4 TH JULY

DD ENCASHED ON 22 ND OCTOBER ..

THANK YOU ALL ...FOR SUPPORT N WISHES

UCI: 9*****
*9*******

Application: E000
*E000*

NISHANT SHARMA:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 22 October 2014 in the amount of $550.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is ******** Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is *****. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DMM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
Question about MR
Dear seniors,
Today I got two emails from Ottawa.
One was with generic email account Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca> with 3 PDFs included for MR, for me, wife and baby
Another one was from Case Processing Agent <FirstName.LastName@cic.gc.ca> (his personal company email address) which I found very wierd.

Those who received MR from CPC-Ottawa or othe VOs, can you please let me know if this seems suspicious at all?

to: "MyEmailAddress@gmail.com" <MyEmailAddress@gmail.com>
date: Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 11:14 AM
subject: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada - File # E000XXXXXX
mailed-by: cic.gc.ca

Date: October 30, 2014

UCI: 9217XXXX
Application: E000XXXXXX

Email: MyEmailAddress@gmail.com

First Name Last Name
Address

Dear xXCiscoGuyXx:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call you to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

Medical examination for all (Medical Instructions will be sent separately via e-mail within the next 48 hours). “To update your physical description, please provide the eye colour and height for yourself and all of your accompanying family members”.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

· Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and your spouse. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Please follow these steps:

1. Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
2. Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
3. Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
4. You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse
5. Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
6. Click “Submit”
7. Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CPC-O.

Please submit the requested documents or fees to the following address:

Attention: Program assistant - MS5788 – CPP-O
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarized documents are not acceptable. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this e-mail. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated above.

If we do not hear from you within 60 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused.

All e-mail enquiries should be sent to the following address only:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Regards,

Centre de traitement des demandes - Ottawa | Case Processing Centre - Ottawa – MS5788
Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada | Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 avenue Laurier Ouest | 219 Laurier Avenue West
7ème étage | 7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Télécopieur | Facsimile 613-946-6059
Courriel I E-mail: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Site: www.cic.gc.ca

from: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>
reply-to: donotreply@cic.gc.ca
to: MyEmailAddress@gmail.com
date: Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 10:05 AM
subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about E000XXXXXX
mailed-by: cic.gc.ca

UCI: 9217xxxx
Application No.: E000XXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxx,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

ThanishN

Oct 30, 2014
Dear Team,

Greetings!
I have applied my canada application PR Federal Skilled Workers category under NOC 2173 & it has received by CIC, canada office on 16th Oct-14,
On CIC official website, till on 10-Oct-14, category 2173 count status was showing was 425, after that there is no change in the count & date also not modified.

1.What is proabability of getting confirmation or file number for this category ?
2. How count has been taken as 425 in the official CIC website, whether after receiving our file in CIC office via Courier or after releasing file number to applicant from CIC?
3.When we will get the confirmation on this..?
4.Last 5.5 month( May to Oct) it has taken only 425 application means, with in 6 days is there any chance of filling another 575 application?
5. How frequently CIC team is updating the count in the website as and when courier is received in their office..?
6. Since till 10-10-14, it was showing count as 425 means , till that day only 425 applications received.?

Advance thanks Team... :)

kensplanet

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2015
LANDED..........
27-07-2015
Received Good news half and hour ago. ;D ;D ;D

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
KENNETH JOHN ALEX CRASTA
July 4th applicant
NOC 2173
DD encashed October 22 as per PER email

Strange my bank told me the draft is outstanding.
Was worried....but not any more.

Updated the Spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.