+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajsun

Oct 24, 2014
Dear Friends,

I am wondering if any one has this type of situation who can share their views.

CIC Recievied file = 13 June 2014
DD Encashed = 2 Oct 2014

But still not get any updates either Positive or negative(almost 22 days gone) Can any buddy have any idea whats going on, Is my application will on reject side or else. Because according to sheet lot of other people got PER after my date

Thanks in advance.

Kalci

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
15-APR-15
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
25-FEB-15
Med's Request
3-JUN-15
Med's Done....
19-JUN-15
Interview........
WAVIED-OFF
Passport Req..
11-SEPT-15
VISA ISSUED...
ANOTHER WEEK I GUESS
LANDED..........
JUNE 2016
SSPT said:
Your CC should get charged soon! my application was returned previously and I reapplied with the cover letter sent with my returned application as they asked me to include the cover letter! seniors please comment.
good luck for your application and +1 for your patience take care
Thank you SSPT! WAITING EAGERLY
+1

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Jango...

Just to share with you. I had a cholestrol level of 520 one year back but brought it down to 160 with 2 months of gymming and a slightly controlled diet. Also lost 8-9 Kgs in the process :) So, no need to worry and keep yourself motivated. Its better to go for the medicals with fit body and mind.

Regards

Jango1 said:
Hi Century Future_Canadian

I think this might be a new question in this forum.
Would High Cholestrol level be a reason to reject ?

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Thanks for sharing and all the best to you for the further process.

+1

Regards

karan.mechs said:
MEDICAL DONE>>>> SHARING EXPERIENCE

Hello dear friends
I was a little out of touch but I am back to share my Medical examination experience with you...
I received MR on 17 oct, Second line in ECAS updated on 19 oct, Got medical done on 22 Oct with MAX HOSPITALS

Well, to get your medical done you will have to fix your appointment with the respective doctor or Hospital prior to your visit.
They charge 4200 rupees per person. They will also ask you are using any specs for weak eye sight then bring them. Bring original valid passport with two copies for front and back bio pages with medical forms received in email.

So I got my appointment time as 2.30 pm at MAX HOSPITAL and I reached by 2:15 pm. Upon my enterance at the reception they guided me to a counter where a lady gave me two forms,
1. Declaration from your side that all the info about your Medical conditions given by you are true to your knowledege,
2. A form from Max itself for theirr data bank.
Fill it up, gave it to the lady back with passport, medical form received in mail from Canadian High commission and two copies of passport only front and back pages.

Then, she guided me to a counter where I gave fee as 4200 per adult in INR. From there guided me to a room where they took my height, weight and blood presure measurements. From there I went to a room where they checked my eye sight. From there I was guided to a room where they took my blood and urine sample. From there I went to radiology lab to get my Chest Xray done. In the end they guided me to a doctor for final consultation where he asked me about if I have any chronic disease or any accident inpast etc. Thats it...They handed over me my acknowlegement receipt which now I need to send with other requests to NDVO. They told me that they take 7 working days at max to upload the medical to NDVO.
I got free from MAX hospital at 5:15 pm.

Recommendation from my side....
1. Stay relaxed its a normal test to find out if you have any disease which can be harmful for canadian people or country, hope you guys are not that bad in terms of fitness.
2. start drinking a lot of water as it helps in regulating your blood pressure and clean your kidney and remove body toxins.
3. Dont do extra exrcises before medical check and stay away from stress.....
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL !!!!!!

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
karan.mechs said:
MEDICAL DONE>>>> SHARING EXPERIENCE

Hello dear friends
I was a little out of touch but I am back to share my Medical examination experience with you...
I received MR on 17 oct, Second line in ECAS updated on 19 oct, Got medical done on 22 Oct with MAX HOSPITALS

Well, to get your medical done you will have to fix your appointment with the respective doctor or Hospital prior to your visit.
They charge 4200 rupees per person. They will also ask you are using any specs for weak eye sight then bring them. Bring original valid passport with two copies for front and back bio pages with medical forms received in email.

So I got my appointment time as 2.30 pm at MAX HOSPITAL and I reached by 2:15 pm. Upon my enterance at the reception they guided me to a counter where a lady gave me two forms,
1. Declaration from your side that all the info about your Medical conditions given by you are true to your knowledege,
2. A form from Max itself for theirr data bank.
Fill it up, gave it to the lady back with passport, medical form received in mail from Canadian High commission and two copies of passport only front and back pages.

Then, she guided me to a counter where I gave fee as 4200 per adult in INR. From there guided me to a room where they took my height, weight and blood presure measurements. From there I went to a room where they checked my eye sight. From there I was guided to a room where they took my blood and urine sample. From there I went to radiology lab to get my Chest Xray done. In the end they guided me to a doctor for final consultation where he asked me about if I have any chronic disease or any accident inpast etc. Thats it...They handed over me my acknowlegement receipt which now I need to send with other requests to NDVO. They told me that they take 7 working days at max to upload the medical to NDVO.
I got free from MAX hospital at 5:15 pm.

Recommendation from my side....
1. Stay relaxed its a normal test to find out if you have any disease which can be harmful for canadian people or country, hope you guys are not that bad in terms of fitness.
2. start drinking a lot of water as it helps in regulating your blood pressure and clean your kidney and remove body toxins.
3. Dont do extra exrcises before medical check and stay away from stress.....
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL !!!!!!

Thankyou for sharing your medical test experience with us. +1

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
We always get tensed and worried:
1. My CC/DD not encashed yet - am tensed
2. CC encahsed but, no PER - am tensed
3.People who received PER after me got MR but am waiting - am tensed
4.MR done 2 weeks back but, no ECAS change - am tensed
5.ECAS shows "medical received" but no PPR - am tensed
6.PPR received, sent passport but no update - am tensed
7.Yipee..finally got the maple leaf on my PP. To go or not to go is the million dollar question - am tensed

Oh guys,
let's keep doing what we can and should do. And rest on the almighty. Why on earth we should get tensed, worried blah blah... Tension has never helped and would never help - whether u applied for FSW or not :D

Dora1023

Oct 23, 2014
GrantM said:
CIC will not see your physical card so it is not an issue. However if there is a query with the payment like if you ask for it to be reversed and say it is fraud on your card then CIC will submit this to your bank as proof that you authorised the payment. Only then will the bank see that the name is different. The fact that the name is just in a different order I don't think would make any difference anyway.
many thanks!

deepcan

Oct 20, 2014
Folks
I came across a peculiar problem after I made a successful payment for ECA to WES(299 CAD). I was provided a reference no and a confirmation that mail will be sent regarding the same. I mailed my documents quoting that reference no but havent received any mail as yet. I made the payment yesterday. Now when I go to WES website and check my account- status, it says "Account Consolidated" and "Error : order not found".
I have got the payment debited to my card and have a reference no but dont why this is showing.
Is anybody with similar experience who can guide me?

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
viveksharma said:
7.Yipee..finally got the maple leaf on my PP. To go or not to go is the million dollar question - am tensed

Oh guys,
let's keep doing what we can and should do. And rest on the almighty. Why on earth we should get tensed, worried blah blah... Tension has never helped and would never help - whether u applied for FSW or not :D
i agree with you completely :D
daily life is more important.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
viveksharma said:

Oh guys,
Good one..+1

Kalci

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
15-APR-15
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
25-FEB-15
Med's Request
3-JUN-15
Med's Done....
19-JUN-15
Interview........
WAVIED-OFF
Passport Req..
11-SEPT-15
VISA ISSUED...
ANOTHER WEEK I GUESS
LANDED..........
JUNE 2016
viveksharma said:

Oh guys,
Congratulations and rightly said.
But CC charge is first step...if tht doesn't happen mean no acope of going further.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
alinazakat said:
Hi All
I recently got PER and now waiting for the MR request and in lieu of this I have got a question. My VO is Vienna and some where above somebody replied to my previous question that the deadline of MR results is 45 days. My family will be visiting our home country during Dec/Jan for vacations. If I get the MR request in their absence then what will be the option for me to go ahead. Is it possible that I have my medical here in Europe while my family get their medicals done in a very different country. Do they expect that the whole family had their Medicals done at the same place?.
medicals can be for done anywhere in the world with the panel physicians.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
shakti123 said:
Online Payment Query on SGVO:

I made a query on 23rd Oct 14 to know about the current status of online payment (RPRF etc.) of SGVO...They replied to me as per below:

#################################################################

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We accept cashier's order or bank draft only.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration /ET
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

#############################################

I hope this will clear confusion for few of us....Smiley

Ashifee that was quite a fast reply from SGVO. They replied in a single day, how did you get reply so fast
I think usually it takes 3 to 4 weeks for reply, I put a question to NDVO regarding this, and I got a reply that my question will be answered in about 28 days. If we can reply in a similar way from NDVO it will be of great help, can ashifee or any one guide on this.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
SSPT said:
CC charged today : few hours ago!
Application date 8 July; NOC 3142
My file was returned on July 2nd after my credit card payment was declined (Nitro PDF glitch)
I reapplied again with the cover letter!
Going to update the SS now!
Good luck everyone
Congrats and +1. Currently karma stops me.

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
No news for July 4 applicant...I am worried now.

Status
Not open for further replies.