+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arian_arian

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Hi,

I am going to apply for FSW under NOC 2133. I'm looking for a sample reference letter for this occupation.

Can you please help me how I can find one?

Thanks a lot,

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can2174 said:
Although they have mentioned "from all employers in past 10 years" but in case you are not able to get reference letters from past employers then submit affidavit stating your roles and Responsibilities along with letter of explanation why you couldn't produce the letter of reference. If possible submit your supervisors business card who could be reached to give your reference.
Yes completely agree. It's not always possible to get letters. In my case one company from exactly 10 years ago had gone bankrupt (not because of me!) and no records or contact was available. Fortunately I was not relying on that job for any points. :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
arian_arian said:
Hi,

I am going to apply for FSW under NOC 2133. I'm looking for a sample reference letter for this occupation.

Can you please help me how I can find one?

Thanks a lot,

Vaia,

I guess I already replied, although i m sending again if u missed the prev one...:)

Its different from one profession to another in between 2133....

I m sending the job duties link from where u need to match/follow the duties...
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2133

Also here is a format u can follow:

April 1, 2013

To whom it may concern
********************************************************************************************************************

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to provide this letter to certify that "my name" is employed by "Employer Name" as a "my designation" since "date" till present. He is currently working under my supervision for our client "XXXXX" based out of city, province.

His official working hours are 40 hours/week and in his position as a "my designation", his main responsibilities and duties include:

(Roles & Responsibilities)

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information or should you have any questions regarding the contents of this letter.

Sincerely,

Supervisor name & Contact details

******************************************************************************************************************

Good luck...:)

aaliya

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Hi, I am from india and in my application I hav not aded the national id I.e the adhaar card, Will this lead to rejection of my application

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aadhaar card is baseless.. its not even recognized in India for key officials.. so what the heck will CIC do with it !
Just chill... no worries :)

aaliya said:
Hi, I am from india and in my application I hav not aded the national id I.e the adhaar card, Will this lead to rejection of my application

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Express Entry.. chances will be brighter for a brighter Applicant and less brighter for other Applicants.

Its is like Assessing your Application based on merits as opposed to current system which is 'first-come-first-serve'.. so long you have pass points... 67 or 99 all are at par :(

Anirudh85 said:
So the chances will be less brighter in Express Entry?

What's your take?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DD is Recommended but I disagree that with DD you will end paying a bit higher... infact DD charges is lower.

The Credit Card co/bank typically charges 3.5% + taxes as a Mark up for foreign currency transactions (say, 3.5% of 550 = approx. 20CAD$)... whereas the Bank's commission for issuing DD (say, 550 CAD$) is much lesser than 20CAD$ ..atleast in Indian banks :)

The benefit of CC is instant notification of Application being Processed at CIO. DD holders have to wait till they receive PER mail, confirmation of DD payment from bank gets delayed as reconciliation at home branch with Canada takes lot of time.. upto 1 month... so DD will ensure peace of mind but butterflies in stomach whether Application is processed or not ;D

(Disclaimer: I applied using CC)

No ullu banaoing :p

Cardsman said:
A WORD OF CAUTION FOR APPLICANTS YET TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS

For fee payment: Recommend using a Demand Draft (DD) instead of credit card as this would eliminate the possibility of your application being rejected owing to non payment of fees. It has happened quite often that the credit card issuer declines the transaction when CIC try to charge your card for the fees. I still remember a few applicants whose applications were rejected last year just because of this reason.

Though do bear in mind that you will end up paying a bit higher and that also upfront when applying for an International DD but at least this is what would ensure peace of mind and reduce the risk.

Lemon Grass

May 10, 2014
Friends and seniors
I need an advice about experience. I have 12 months of experience in two different companies. In one company, i have experience for 8 months while in other company I have for 4 months. Please let me know whether I can count it for 1 year or not. The problem is in the experience section it is written that you need at least one year of continuous and paid (full-time or an equal amount in part-time) work experience
in a single occupation. Please help. Urgent query

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Lemon Grass said:
Friends and seniors
I need an advice about experience. I have 12 months of experience in two different companies. In one company, i have experience for 8 months while in other company I have for 4 months. Please let me know whether I can count it for 1 year or not. The problem is in the experience section it is written that you need at least one year of continuous and paid (full-time or an equal amount in part-time) work experience
Yess brother it will be counted... As one year.... And if u r having same NOC duties... :)

Lemon Grass

May 10, 2014
Brother Ashif thanks. Then what does the continuous means? Please let me know. This is confusing. Can other seniors enlighten me on this?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Lemon Grass said:
Friends and seniors
yes no problem, they will cou t it continues if no gaps, with same job duties and NOC

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Probably some of the earlier apps have already checked for completion but they are not yet charging CC's and DD's yet?

Maple Candy 2014

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Captain_Prince said:
Just wondering if anyone applied for FSW 2014 has credit card charged or fee has been paid, when is CIC going to do that
Hold on your nerves buddy ;)
May be you should wait for atLeast couple more weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.