+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick-14 said:
Guys i sent email to cic regarding my submission of old schedule 3 form submission in August n today i have received a short vague reply from thm as "Form printed before last update will be accepted. "

Even though they took 2 months just to reply, they did not bother to mention what we can do about it? I had mentioned in my email that i have already submitted the application with old schedule form 3.

Seniors, any comment?
Hi

Can you please update the Addendum and CSE SS in my signature with your information for the communities benefit?

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
maverick-14 said:
Actually i had printed the form before the last update but filled and signed after the new update. I wasnt aware of the update until i submitted my pckg.
I don't see a problem since the form was updated in August and your application was sent as well in August. My firend: They say to you " form printed before last update will be accepted ". You already mentioned to them in your email that you printed the form before last update. They did not say anything negative .:)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rumel said:
Alhamdulillah...

Just got the Golden Mail
:D :D :D
Application received: 25 June
DD enchashed: 14 October
PER Received: 22 October
NOC: 2173

Thanks to Ashif bhai, Century bhai, Kolins, future_canadian, tamsam1 bhai and who helped me to send the docs successfully..
and

Thanks to Almighty Allah.

Dear Admin please update my entry.
Congratulation brother. I am delighted about your good news. ;D ;D ;D

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
I think I have a major issue over here and need help.

I lost my hard disk few days back which contains all of my confidential data... The Bank Account number, passwords, the answers to my Security Questions, my credit card numbers and many other such details(yeah, I am a dumb a**). I had a doubtful transaction from my Internet Banking and contacted the bank immediately. They suggested me to change all the passwords immediately and the best solution is to close this account and open a new one. I did it accordingly but before closing the existing account, I took a Balance Certificate from the bank.

Now I am also trying for a 6 months statement from the bank and their answer is 'It cannot be provided for a closed account'. All my money is currently in a new account and it has been a week since this all happened.

I know that I have to inform CIC with a Case Specific Inquiry, but what if they ask for the Bank Statement for the closed account? So, I am in a very closed situation.

Please suggest me what to do here?

nave2014

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-12-2014 processing started
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon!
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
CanOl said:
Congrats and +1. I will eat an extra diwali sweet on your behalf. ;)
:) sure plz do and enjoy diwali! happy diwali !

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
ABCD EFGH said:
I don't see a problem since the form was updated in August and your application was sent as well in August. My firend: They say to you " form printed before last update will be accepted ". You already mentioned to them in your email that you printed the form before last update. They did not say anything negative .:)
By the way which email address are you using to communicate with them as I might need it please. Thanks.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
I am soooo happy to get your good news. Congratulation brother.

So you must be very relieved man.

Yes, it is general thought the MR is issued once background checking is cleared.

+1 but karmafied.

future_canadian said:
We received our MR and PCC request today!

Finally HKVO woke up and sent them.

Interestingly we did not receive RPRF request yet.

Also, our ECAS has not been updated and is still only 1 line.

Also from the forms we received along with the MR, I can see that not only the PA but all dependants have their own UCI numbers. The dependant applicants have 3 consecutive UCI numbers, but the PA's UCI seems unrelated. If that information is useful to anyone.

Info for reference:
App received 7 May
Fee cashed 30 June
PER 11 Aug
AOR 29 Aug
MR/PCC request 22 Oct

Spreadsheet already updated.

Every VO works differently, but does this mean our background/security checks are finished? If so that's a relief.

HAPPY DAY!

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sriramkb said:

I lost my hard disk few days back which contains all of my confidential data... The Bank Account number, passwords, the answers to my Security Questions, my credit card numbers and many other such details(yeah, I am a dumb a**). I had a doubtful transaction from my Internet Banking and contacted the bank immediately. They suggested me to change all the passwords immediately and the best solution is to close this account and open a new one. I did it accordingly but before closing the existing account, I took a Balance Certificate from the bank.

Now I am also trying for a 6 months statement from the bank and their answer is 'It cannot be provided for a closed account'. All my money is currently in a new account and it has been a week since this all happened.

I know that I have to inform CIC with a Case Specific Inquiry, but what if they ask for the Bank Statement for the closed account? So, I am in a very closed situation.

No need to admonish yourself, As far as CIC is concerned, in worst case, if CIC does ask for clarification, you can forward to them your bank's official reply (on bank's letterhead). Now don't worry.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Kafil said:
No need to admonish yourself, As far as CIC is concerned, in worst case, if CIC does ask for clarification, you can forward to them your bank's official reply (on bank's letterhead). Now don't worry.
Great, thanks for your reply. Do they usually call the bank to check for my balance? Usually Bank informed me that they will not provide my balance details to anyone unless i authorize it.

Staind

Sep 21, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
05/06/2015 (TLU)
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015 PPR: 21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to submit PP
LANDED..........
Oct/Nov
Kafil said:
:p :p :p :p COOOL

At least this will put some pressure on them to speed up FSW application processing.
Not a joking matter apparently...a soldier standing guard was shot dead...

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experts,

As it has been clear that even with Bachelor's level education one can apply under NOC 4011, i want to know whether one teaching local language in college level shall be considered eligible or not? plz shade some light?

Jug02

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
virgomus said:
Hi Bro Centuary, First of all a question... do u think MR can me waived off....as on of my cousin said so he migrated a year and half back from Qatar and his visa office was london and his medical was waived off....

Secondly I jus started the Saudi PCC procedure... and it is an advice to all you guys applied from Saudi to the London VO that dont wait for vo to send the pcc request its jus a form which is very standard and better to start processing before hand i can give the form copy if anybody wants be prepared before vo sends the request as they give only 30 days to submit and the form is pretty standard addressed to the Ministry of External affairs....I can explain the procedure if anybody wants.... PCCs are a requirement that i dont think can be waived off and its wouldnt harm as its not a very costly affair...

Anybody is welcome to ask me for the form or procedure.
wow Medical waived off......never heard

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
I don't believe they'll ask you to provide a "specific bank's statement". You just have to prove to them that you have the necessary funds to settle down in Canada. Which bank you save your money in, and how many times you change your account should't matter really.

So, specifically in your case, they may ask you for an updated financial support statement, in which case, you should submit new account's balance certificate.

If they, however, ask you for past 6 months statements (which they have in some rare cases), you should get a letter from your bank stating that there was fraudulent activity in your previous account, and since the account is now closed, they cannot provide bank statements. Also send the new salary certificate along with it. you should be fine as long as everything is genuine.

and just don't save that kind of sensitive information on a hard disk in the future :p

Good Luck.

sriramkb said:

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
News Up Frnds......ecas 2nd line updated today saying we started processing ur application from 17 oct.my PER Date was Aug29th.need some inputs frm forumites & experts..plz add ..

-Does this mean/ Weather they are done wid background checks? & MR is on the way. :)
-in case if they request RPRF weather it has to be in CAD OR INR ::).? AND IF I OPT DD IN CASE FOR RPRF in whose name DD has to be drawn.?? Plz share valuable views.
-possible chances of rejection after 2nd line update :-[

Status
Not open for further replies.