+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grooby said:

Thanks Diplomatru !!
I'm just trying to be extra cautious.... Worried till the payment goes thru ....

I didnt mind CIC slowing down a bit till my new fee payment form reached but CIC seems to have just halted at 4th July appliccations for the past 3-4working days ... Hoping that our payment is accepted ... there's gonna be an expected gap of 10 business days between my courier reaching and my application date getting charged .... hopefully that will be enough....

anyone thinks that CIC would charge using only the card number and not take into account the CVV/expiry? anyone working with credit card companies who could comment on this ?
They charged 7/7 today

uzin7

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
LONDON VISA OFFICE

My INFO:

NOC: 1112
VO: LVO
Application Date: May 08, 2014
PER Date: August 14, 2014

Hello Guys

I am putting in yet another query regarding the notorious LVO. Few observation / questions:

- First I was thinking that maybe its the Pakistani applications on the back burner at the LVO (as was also suggested by some1 on this forum) however that is not the case there are clearly some Pakistani applicants in the first half of May who have received their MR despite several early May applicants still waiting. Any Views on this Experts?

- Some1 suggested that the LVO is prioritizing applicants on the engineering NOCs - however like I said above they have issued MRs to a variety of NOCs not suggest a specific group.

- Could it be that a very small sample of lucky applicants are exempted from screening and detailed background checks and as a consequence have received their MRs while applicants before them have not.

- What is perhaps the most baffling thing to me that it appears that LVO is not processing applications on FIFO basis. I mean here's how it works right - my application reached CIO on May 08, 2014 - now these people will process my application before every application received subsequent to mine. After issuing my PER the file shall be transferred to the VO and at that point it should technically be queued up for processing and once its turn comes the second line on ECAS should be updated. I completely understand that how one persons background check may take longer than the other and as a consequence there may be a difference of timelines in the issuance of the MRs but why there is a difference in the updation of the second line in ECAS makes absolutely no sense to me - Any Views Experts?

- I thought i'd check out the FSW 2013 spreadsheet to perhaps get a better handle on how LVO has went about business in the past and observed that generally they have taken 6 - 8 months from the PER to issue the MR. And apparantely they are working on both 2013 as well as 2014 applications at the moment.

- Lastly, I thought I'd hit the source directly by putting in a query to the LVO and asking them what they're upto - but apparently it says on their website that if the time lapsed for the application is less than the average processing time reported on the CIC website (which for LVO I think is 27 months) they will not respond to the query. Has anyone (early May Applicants) tried sending them an email / query and received an appropriate response?

Would greatly appreciate comments views on the above. I am being patient and frankly if the LVO today says that your application will take X months, i'd simply sit and wait - but its this existing haywire method of theirs which has not exactly gotten me anxious but hugely confused.

msibai

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A Update: 03-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 28-10-2014
AOR Received.
SLU: 21-08-2015
File Transfer...
TLU: 02-10-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-11-2015 | Submitted: 17-11-2015 | Dec Made: 19-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2015
LANDED..........
05-03-2016
Date: June 25th, 2014

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Subject: Certificate of Experience

By this letter we certify that Eng. XXXXX, of YYYY Nationality, holds ZZZZZ permanent residency permit (Iqama) number: (00000000), and YYYY Passport number (000000); is working for our company from September 1st, 2008 to date.

Date: September 2008 – August 2011
Position: IT Solutions Architect
Job Type: Full-Time, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week
Salary: $00000 as a package salary (Basic, Accommodation and Transportation)
Duties:
• Present the division portfolio to the clients.
• Gathering, documenting and analyzing requirements from customers.
• Design and suggest solutions for customers based on requirements and future demands.
• Design, develop, review and approve all required solution architectures based on best practices and industry frameworks.
• Anticipate difficult situations and plan approach accordingly by formulating recommendations.
• Maintain High Visibility amongst Customers and IT Functions and be Accountable for Customer Satisfaction and Usage of existing services.
• High Engagements in User acceptance testing and official project sign of.
• Prepare RFP templates and respond to the RFPs as required.
• Work closely with client management and users to define requirements and project scope
• Provide consistent feedback to the entire team on proposed enhancements.
• Serve as key member to help design and architect solutions that meet client requirements

Date: September 2011 – Till Now
Position: IT Consultant
Job Type: Full-Time, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week
Salary: $00000 as a package salary (Basic, Accommodation and Transportation)
Duties:
• Managing Development team, Pre-sales team and Support team
• Mentor and guide Consultants during customer engagements.
• Working in line with sales staff to open new leads and follow-up existing ones.
• Reviewing the IT Strategy of the IT department and document the standards and best practices to be followed to achieve the annual planned success factors.
• Annually perform market survey and benchmarking for various tools and technologies and consult the independent research reports (Like: Gartner and Forrester) to choose best toolset to adapt and suggest new vendors to partner with them.
• Keep up with new technology trends in order to gain and maintain credibility within the business and the IT organization.
• Evaluate new opportunities in terms of income potential and mission fit.
• Suggest marketing strategies to target certain segments within the market.
• Build strategic relationships with potential clients, contacts and business partners.
• Review quarterly the Business Plan goals of IT Department.
• Provide mentoring and training services to other team members as needed
• Monitor and manage a projects hour allocations, scope, and schedule to ensure they are delivered on-time and on-budget.
• Trusted advisor to the customer, understanding the customer's end-to-end business processes and areas for future growth.
• Interview the nominate employee and rate their technical skills as a final approval of hiring process in the IT department.

XXXXX with his team delivered successful projects to multiple enterprise grade clients including: <List of few projects>

We highly recommend XXXXX for his hardworking, commitment, closing projects on time, cost reduction, risk taking, motivating his team members and keeping up to date with the latest technologies

Note: This certificate has been issued upon his request.

General Manager

Signature
Name
Mobile
EMAIL

Dear Pros,

with the documents returned due to claims that letters of experience contradict with NOC job description..

I have submitted under NOC 2171, would you please have a look on the letter of experience I had from my current employer?

BR

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
Diplomatru said:
They charged 7/7 today

oh they did ?
Spreadsheet shows 4th July as the latest ...

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
ahsan99 said:
any chances of cap update today?
no idea
No idea
No idea
No idea
No idea
;D

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grooby said:

Who's that guy ... ? I need to connect with him ... !! it he the same guy who informed that CIC could take new payment forms over email ???
I dont know because lots of posts have already accumulated here. Try contacting Century. Im pretty sure he has also has an idea of that guy. Best of luck my friend!

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
CanOl said:
no idea
No idea
No idea
No idea
No idea
;D

Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol

;D

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
bosschips said:
No need to fax them once you have sent e-mail. There has been an attestation from an applicant who had his/her CC charge during the last minute when he/she sent an updated copy of his/her payment form. Good luck!
Hi Century... would you know that guy ? I'd probably get in touch with him to get some sorta relief with respect to my recent new fee payment form.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
hello all,

i am really happy for those who has received their PER, im a June 25 applicant and still i dnt have any update, so im kinda sad and worried :(

best of luck !!!

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
Diplomatru said:
A guy reported it a few pages back

thats cool.

My application date is about 10 received dates away from being charged .... lets see when my turn comes and if i have any luck... now the ball is in CIC's court .... lets see if they plan to keep me in the game....

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear all,

Im about to send USA FBI Clearance. I have attached three documents

1- Application Form
2- Fingerprinting FD-258
3- Credit Card form

I have a query: If I need to recieve reports at two mailing addressess (One USA and other Home Country), Do I need to fill 2 application forms along with two credit card forms?

Thanks.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grooby said:

thats cool.

My application date is about 10 received dates away from being charged .... lets see when my turn comes and if i have any luck... now the ball is in CIC's court .... lets see if they plan to keep me in the game....
It's gonna be alright

MB1986

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
File Transfer...
23-03-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
seniors please tell
If employer refuses to give job duties then what could be done.

mae2000

Jul 11, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Pending...
File Transfer...
Pending...
Med's Request
Pending...
Med's Done....
May 28
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
July 2
VISA ISSUED...
Pending...
LANDED..........
Jaxon911 said:
That doesn't seem to be true based on what we've seen in some cases. In SS rejected apps, check out katurik, valericagirl and Khaleesi who all got CC charged and then file returned because they didn't score 67 points according to CIC.

J.

Did the CIC send you an email or just wait for the letter if application is rejected after CC charged..tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.